Vianna Roofing

Reviews for Vianna Roofing

james wight from Toronto
james wight from Toronto

roofing 10 queens quay west 27th floor condo /i own condo below this area

Management hired this company to re membrane this roof and left the roof stripped and open to last nights rain storms with extensive damage to my condominium walls ceilings ,moldings and baseboards.....management currently cut out large pieces of drywall and using dryers to hopefully stop mold.These workers also created large amounts of noise without any concern for the adjacent residents .I would most certainly stay clear of this company and i can be reached at [email protected] if you should have any questions !

Sol Roger in Kitchener
Sol Roger in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Roof needed urgent repait

I have used Vianna Roofing for three of my rented houses. When I call them I speak to a man called Manuel B.

This man speaks to me (even after giving him tons of business) like he is doing me a favor just by speaking to me. His tone is very aggressive. He comes off as very rude. He will not return calls no matter how urgent the call is. He makes false promises. When the job he did requires warranty work it's like getting a tooth pulled out. He will argue till evening only to insult you and make you pay for the warranty job.

May be it is just me. May be I rub him the wrong way.

But I have had enough of shoddy, rude, low quality service from this company. I cannot recommend them to anyone.