Imperial Roofs

Anne in Richmond Hill
Anne in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shingles replaced

Contacted a very courteous Stephen back in November of 2018 because of a leak in the roof, and was given a quote which he honoured when the job was done in April 2019. The friendly crew was at our home exactly at the time specified by Stephan and did an excellent job of re-shingling the roof. Clean up was great. Nothing was left behind. Will highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks Ann for the great review it is much appreciated. Thank you very much for mentioning the crew and their plans in S and their behavior. We always strive to pull through for everybody in the most professional matter. Once again thank you very much

Nelson
Nelson

ROOF INSTALL.

The guys were great even working in 70km wind gusts, they also did a fantastic job cleaning up the mess. quote was bang on exactly to what was quoted 6 months prior.
would recommend there work to anyone. very satisfied.

Thank you very much for the great review we really appreciate you taking your time out of your day to do that for us. We did not expect the wind to be at 70 km an hour the gateway the weatherman was off by a very large margin LOL. Once you have the roof open we never stop because your home is our responsibility for that day.

JV
JV

Roof replacement

Crew came in right on time, very friendly and thorough. Explained everything that was going to be completed. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for the kind words Jorge we appreciate you taking your time out of your day to give us this wonderful review.

Linda
Linda

Shingles replaced

Stephan was very easy to deal with. The roof looks great and the clean up was amazing! Thank you Imperial Roofers. We would highly recommend you!

Hi Linda,thank you very much for the wonderful review. Hope you enjoy the brand new roof for years to come!

Dick
Dick
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-roof

This is the second time we are using Imperial Roofs. The first time was re-roofing the entire house two years ago. The second time was two weeks ago to fix a leak between the garage and the house of another property.
Imperial Roofs done an excellent job. They are professional and reliable. Highly recommended.

Thanks Mr. Ko for your great review we appreciate it hopefully will work for you again on another home.

R.Read
R.Read

Roof

Very professional job, on a cold day, they took the time to do some extra touches.
Cleanup was also quite thorough.

Thanks fo the kind words Mr Read. It sure was cold but we had promised to get it done before the snow flies.....

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Complete roof replacement after wind-storm damage

We first had dealings with Imperial when I contracted them to do a couple of minor shingle repair jobs in 2017 and early 2018 (when the roofing company, who had installed our replacement roof, wanted to charge an astronomical amount of money to come out and replace a few shingles). Imperial had recently replaced my neighbour’s roof so I gave them a call. Despite my not being an Imperial client, Stephan was willing to perform these relatively minor repairs, and at a reasonable cost. In both cases, the worker who fixed the roof was prompt and thorough, and checked beyond just the area where the shingles were missing to see if any other shingles needed attention.
In May 2018 we lost a significant portion of the roof in the Ontario wind storm. It was almost impossible to reach any roofer as they were busy servicing their clients, but I was able to get a temporary tarp put on which bought me some time. In June Mike from Imperial came to the house, did a complete inspection of the roof, fixed up a few issues with the tarping, provided a quote and took the time to walk me through all the details about the quote and the re-roofing process. Imperial were still booked up for a few weeks, but the plan was for me to get a second quote and then submit to my insurance company.
In late June, however, the roof began to leak. This started a months-long process between me and my insurer, with the extent of the water damage to our home increasing week by week. The insurer sent another roofing company to do temporary repairs, which were totally ineffective, and despite my advising them of this, they delayed taking further action. Finally I reached out to Stephan in desperation and he came to the house, went up on the roof and completely documented the extent of the problems for me. I was able to use that information to finally spur my insurer into action. A new temporary repair was performed in October and I was then given a settlement and scheduled Imperial for the complete replacement.
The day of the job a squad of workers including Stephan arrived and began an incredibly efficient transformation. Items too close to the house were relocated. Plywood sheets were deployed to protect trees, shrubs and windows. Shingles were removed and replaced. A couple of workers continuously circled the property cleaning up and using a magnetic roller to retrieve all roofing nails. By mid-afternoon the job was complete. The roof looks great!
Throughout this lengthy, stressful ordeal Stephan was very helpful - keeping us informed and answering any questions we had, and offering support as we worked though the insurance process. Imperial Roofs provides excellent customer service and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks for a job well done!

Thanks Greg for the great review. I felt so bad for you going through this hard process with your insurance company and the other roofing companies. I am so glad we were able to pull through for you and give you a new roof that you love.

Alex
Alex

Shingle replacement

Stephan and Mike did an excellent job for my house. They provided a full quote, including what what was in the scope, explained every part of the process. On the day of shingle replacement they arrived in the morning, set up and worked non-stop until my roof was done in the afternoon. They cleaned up everything around the house, the crew chief did final inspection and that was it. My roof had leaks and pretty old worn off shingles so I am very pleased that they were able to squeeze my project before the end of the year.

Thanks for taking time to write this review. We always try to pull through for our customers as we all know that waiting for a few months for us to come can be stressful.

Gloria M.
Gloria M.

Roof Replacement

The crew were at our home on time and did an excellent job cleaning up after finishing the roof. Stephan was in touch with me while the job was in progress to keep me informed of all changes to the original work order. The crew also had to move a lot of outdoor furniture and BBQ's and everything was returned to it's original spot upon completion. We are very satisfied with the workmanship.

Thanks for the great review. I hope your husband gets well soon.

Dave
Dave

Reshingled our roof.

Our roof decided to fail just before the massive wind storm struck the GTA in late Spring, so it was a difficult time to get roofers as there was so much work for them to do. Despite this, within a couple of hours after I called Imperial Roofs, Mike came to our house, climbed all over the roof, explained all the issues and options and gave a us a detailed quote. We were very impressed with the fact that Imperial is a family business, in operation since 1968, fully licensed and insured. Mike, Stephan and the team came as promised and did an amazing job removing the old shingles, protecting the outside of their house , and completing the installation in one day. We are very pleased with the excellent workmanship and have already revceived compliments on the quality of the work.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your time in writing this great review. You were a pleasure to work for.

More about Imperial Roofs

Imperial Roofs were awarded the Vaughan Citizen Readers Choice Award in 2011

In 1968 my father founded Cel Marchildon Roofing, which has grown into the company we have today. Through commitment to excellence in our workmanship and materials we have built our reputation of TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by providing our customers with the BEST ROOFING SYSTEM that will accommodate their needs and budget. We will provide you, our valued customer, with a detailed assessment that will outline the specific requirements for your home.

Our expert staff is committed to providing you with the BEST ROOFING EXPERIENCE available in the GTA. All workers are covered by WORKERS COMPENSATION. Our company is fully LICENSED AND INSURED to provide you with a WORRY FREE ROOFING EXPERIENCE. We DO NOT USE ROOFING SUB-CONTRACTORS. All work is performed by our expert employees.

This may or may not be your first time purchasing a new roof, however we would like to outline some of the key factors in our operating process:

? Provide a copy of our Insurance Certificate
? Provide a copy of Workplace Insurance Safety Board Certificate upon request
? Provide a copy of our Operating License
? Protect your home and surrounding area from falling debris
? Tear off all old shingles to the roof deck
? Inspect the wood deck for rotting and warping areas
? Install eave protection to all insulated eaves
? Install name brand shingles with your choice 25 years to limited lifetime guarantee
? Install proper ventilation to the roof (1sq ft for every 300 sq ft of attic floor area)
? Install new metal flashing where needed or refurbish to “new” standards
? Install closed valleys with aluminum underneath to ensure maximum protection
? Full property clean up using magnetic sweeps and trailers to ensure no driveway damage
? All employees are Fall Safety accredited and Crew Chief First Aid and CPR trained

Services We Provide: