Imperial Roofs

Reviews for Imperial Roofs

Karla
Karla

New Shingles: Small Bungalow Roof + Garage Roof - Fall 2016

Waited a few years to write the review to make sure they stood the test of time! Happy to share that the roof still looks amazing and we have had not issues and best part no LEAKS!

Service: Replace House and Garage Shingles + minor repairs of rotten wood

Initial Call & Service Set up: I contacted about 10 companies and received about 6 quotes. Imperial was not the cheapest nor was it the most expensive. I ultimately went with them as they had great reviews and were very professional and upfront about the cost and the work that would be performed.

Actual Service: My initial appointment was re-schedule due to windy weather (safety first). On the re-schedule day the crew arrived early and on time. They got the job done in one day!

Overall: I have recommended them to a few people and will call them again (hopefully not anytime soon) for any roofing needs.

Wow I am amazed that you waited this long to review us but with that said it is greatly appreciated. Obviously we are not surprised that your roof is performing excellently but I encourage you to write on your roof and to make sure everything is performing as we promised. Thank you so much have a great day

Robogar in Vaughan
Robogar in Vaughan

Replace Shingles on Roof - Good Job

I reviewed rates from a few companies and Imperial gave the most competitive quote by far. Mike was very thorough in explaining the work involved and Stephan's team was efficient on the day of the job. They were also very responsive when I reached out a few days after about a minor issue which was easily resolved.

Thank you so much for the great review and also mentioning the small issue that was able to be resolved efficiently and in a timely manner. I don't recall the issue but I'm glad it was all taken care of.

Excellent and quick work on a new roof

We needed emergency roof repairs and a whole new roof and are so glad we chose Imperial Roofing. The team was very quick, (in one day the whole project was done!), professional, friendly, safety oriented, went above and beyond and did great work.
We are very pleased with the work they did how our roof now looks.
Thank you!

Sorry I don't recognize you from your comments but thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to review as it is much appreciated.

Re-shingle roof

I am very pleased with the work Stephan and crew did in the re-shingling of my mother's house. Once the snow cleared, the damage done by high winds and animals was evident, an required immediate action. We were pleasantly surprised that it only took 1 day for Imperial Roofs to remove/replace the whole roof. The clean up was impeccable, didn't even find 1 loose roof nail on the ground. Way to go!

Thanks for the great review Joe. Luckily we were still able to do this for you in the midst of the pandemic. Due to the circumstances of your home being so damaged we were still allowed to go because of the emergency situation you were in. Thanks for trusting us and getting this job done safely In these unprecedented times.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

replace the shingles on my roof

Excellent work, As promised they workes arrived a little early. Staff very pleasant. They cleaned up all the mess prior to leaving. A very profession job. The roof look amazing.

Hi Maria, thank you for the great review. With that said I am just wondering why you have posted eight out of 10 if everything was excellent. Please contact me when you have a chance and let me know where we could improve.

nhewton in Thornhill
nhewton in Thornhill

Guys were professional from initial meeting and quote. Am pleased with the job but I am waiting on my eavestrough which they could not do because of the virus.

Hi Neil, thank you for the great review. Those were very challenging times when we did your roof. We are now back fully functional. I will call you soon to get the gutters done.

nancy from Etobicoke
nancy from Etobicoke

New Roof and Downspouts

I could not be any happier with the great service and price of Imperial Roofs. Stephan and his team were on time, completed the job quickly and made sure the area around the home was cleaned up after the job was done. All around excellent service. I would highly recommend them!

Hi Nancy, thanks for the great comments. We always try hard to make sure everything is perfect So I'm delighted you are extremely satisfied.

epetrico
epetrico

Roof Repair / Replacement

Great honest service...Stefan was very helpful in offering different options and carefully explaining each one. I have already recommended Imperial Roofing to many close friends

Thanks for the great review it is appreciated.

Dianne in Markham
Dianne in Markham

New Roof Shingles and Skylight September 2019

We chose Imperial Roofs after getting estimates from 4 other roofing companies. We were very pleased with the information they provided to us about the whole process, and the care that was taken during installation and clean up of our property. On the day of the estimate and inspection, pictures of our roof shingles and skylight were taken then emailed to us. We got to see that our roof shingles were in pretty rough shape. Imperial Roofs removed our very old skylight and installed a beautiful new one. Their pricing was quite reasonable, and the quality of their shingle selections was very good. They arrived on time for the job, and completed it professionally and efficiently. It rained on the scheduled day, but the next day they returned in the morning to finish the job. It has been a few months since the shingles and skylight were installed, and there have been no leaks or problems even with the snowfall. Imperial Roofs always returned our phone calls and emails, and were a pleasure to deal with overall. Highly recommended!

Hi Diane, thank you so much for the great review it is greatly appreciated.

A.E.
A.E.

Roof

Very efficient and knowledgeable. Arrived on schedule and completed work in on a few hours. Looks great.

Thanks for the kind words.

More about Imperial Roofs

Imperial Roofs were awarded the Vaughan Citizen Readers Choice Award in 2011

In 1968 my father founded Cel Marchildon Roofing, which has grown into the company we have today. Through commitment to excellence in our workmanship and materials we have built our reputation of TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by providing our customers with the BEST ROOFING SYSTEM that will accommodate their needs and budget. We will provide you, our valued customer, with a detailed assessment that will outline the specific requirements for your home.

Our expert staff is committed to providing you with the BEST ROOFING EXPERIENCE available in the GTA. All workers are covered by WORKERS COMPENSATION. Our company is fully LICENSED AND INSURED to provide you with a WORRY FREE ROOFING EXPERIENCE. We DO NOT USE ROOFING SUB-CONTRACTORS. All work is performed by our expert employees.

This may or may not be your first time purchasing a new roof, however we would like to outline some of the key factors in our operating process:

? Provide a copy of our Insurance Certificate
? Provide a copy of Workplace Insurance Safety Board Certificate upon request
? Provide a copy of our Operating License
? Protect your home and surrounding area from falling debris
? Tear off all old shingles to the roof deck
? Inspect the wood deck for rotting and warping areas
? Install eave protection to all insulated eaves
? Install name brand shingles with your choice 25 years to limited lifetime guarantee
? Install proper ventilation to the roof (1sq ft for every 300 sq ft of attic floor area)
? Install new metal flashing where needed or refurbish to “new” standards
? Install closed valleys with aluminum underneath to ensure maximum protection
? Full property clean up using magnetic sweeps and trailers to ensure no driveway damage
? All employees are Fall Safety accredited and Crew Chief First Aid and CPR trained

Services We Provide: