Imperial Roofs

Reviews for Imperial Roofs

Gloria M.
Gloria M.

Roof Replacement

The crew were at our home on time and did an excellent job cleaning up after finishing the roof. Stephan was in touch with me while the job was in progress to keep me informed of all changes to the original work order. The crew also had to move a lot of outdoor furniture and BBQ's and everything was returned to it's original spot upon completion. We are very satisfied with the workmanship.

Thanks for the great review. I hope your husband gets well soon.

Dave
Dave

Reshingled our roof.

Our roof decided to fail just before the massive wind storm struck the GTA in late Spring, so it was a difficult time to get roofers as there was so much work for them to do. Despite this, within a couple of hours after I called Imperial Roofs, Mike came to our house, climbed all over the roof, explained all the issues and options and gave a us a detailed quote. We were very impressed with the fact that Imperial is a family business, in operation since 1968, fully licensed and insured. Mike, Stephan and the team came as promised and did an amazing job removing the old shingles, protecting the outside of their house , and completing the installation in one day. We are very pleased with the excellent workmanship and have already revceived compliments on the quality of the work.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your time in writing this great review. You were a pleasure to work for.

Michael
Michael

They were fast and clean and they knew what they were doing they were friendly and I was happy with them

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your time. It was a pleasure working with you.

internationkkc
internationkkc

Roof shingle

Very knowledgeable and efficient employees refinished the roof shingles. Very good workmanship with excellent results. Following all at height safety requirements ie. harness and tie downs. Made sure and double checked their work, and explained everything throughly.
Very satisfied with the results, and glad to know that they are an established business.

Thanks I appreciate your time.

Sue
Sue
1 review Caledon, ON

Roof replacement

I was very happy with this company. I am single and am not handy in the least. I have a very difficult time finding people who do a good job for a fair price and who don't try to take advantage. Mike was terrific. He came and actually got up on the roof to see how bad it was (it was really bad) almost immediately after I asked for a quote online. They were the only one of the roofing companies that did this. They gave me a timeline and came when they said they would. They did a great job and cleaned up nicely afterwards. I have already recommended them and will do so again.

Hi Sue your awesome. We live the fact that you took time away from your busy life to write us this wonderful review.

Mark
Mark

Roof replacement, semi-detached

Imperial Roofs
416-712-7663
126 Fenmar Drive
Toronto
M9L 1M6

Emperial Roofs and specifically Stephan have been responsible, timely and professional through the entire process of our roof replacement project.

They didn't try to upsell unnecessary premium materials, respected the original quote, included practically everything in the price, and did the job on time.

Stephan went out of his way to double check my roof after the recent storms, to make sure everything was ok, and took extra time to inspect my neighbour's roof.

There is nothing more I could ask for from a roofing company.

Thank you guys!

Hi Mark I appreciate the nice comments about our services. It's not easy to always perform and pull through for people however when we do it is much appreciated that people take the time out of their day to review it and promote our business.

annegenier
annegenier

new roofing shingles

Great job, excellent service and very professional. Great price. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks Anne for taking time away from the kids and doing this review for us. It's greatly appreciated.

Joan a.
Joan a.

Roof installation and repair

We had a roof installed a couple of years ago by Imperial Roofs. They did an excellent job! During the recent windstorm, however, one of our shingles blew off. When we contacted them, they were inundated with people who had severe damage so we waited until a bit of time had passed before contacting them again. When we did, Stephan came out the very same day, inspected our roof for further damage and completed the repair for no charge. We were struck by how honest he was and how much he wanted to make sure that his customers were safely looked after following the storm. We would definitely recommend Imperial Roofs to anyone needing a new roof!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us this great review. Yes the wind storm was extreme in May. We had many clients that needed help and had to prioritize who was in the most need. Thanks for your patience.

Jerome
Jerome

Roof Replacement

Great people to deal with all around. Professional, courteous, friendly. Provided lots of options for shingles, vents, etc, but didn’t try to upsell. Our roof required a bit of carpentry to fix some sagging, which they were able to do at a reasonable cost. Roof was done in a day, and property was left clean.

These guys set the standard that all contractors should aim to meet. Imperial came highly recommended, and we’ll be referring them to our friends and family.

Hi Jerome thank you so much for the great comments about our company. We have always tried hard to set the standard in the roofing industry for punctuality, efficiency and cleanliness all at a reasonable price.

Dario
Dario

Complete New Roof

Great experience. Specific scope of roof work ,as requested by me , understood by Stephan and his crew.Great communication. Completed professionally and courteously by all workers. No damage on property and cleanup was exceptional. Everyone started exactly on time and my roof was completed in one working day, as stated on estimate.
Roof looks exceptional . I would use them again without hesitation and recommend them to anyone .
It was a pleasure to work again with Stephan , as I had hired him twice previously to fix my wind damaged original roof.

Dario thank you so much for the great review. It is much appreciated that you took time out of your busy life to write this for us. Hopefully we can work for some of your friends and neighbours in the future. once again thanks.

More about Imperial Roofs

Imperial Roofs were awarded the Vaughan Citizen Readers Choice Award in 2011

In 1968 my father founded Cel Marchildon Roofing, which has grown into the company we have today. Through commitment to excellence in our workmanship and materials we have built our reputation of TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by providing our customers with the BEST ROOFING SYSTEM that will accommodate their needs and budget. We will provide you, our valued customer, with a detailed assessment that will outline the specific requirements for your home.

Our expert staff is committed to providing you with the BEST ROOFING EXPERIENCE available in the GTA. All workers are covered by WORKERS COMPENSATION. Our company is fully LICENSED AND INSURED to provide you with a WORRY FREE ROOFING EXPERIENCE. We DO NOT USE ROOFING SUB-CONTRACTORS. All work is performed by our expert employees.

This may or may not be your first time purchasing a new roof, however we would like to outline some of the key factors in our operating process:

? Provide a copy of our Insurance Certificate
? Provide a copy of Workplace Insurance Safety Board Certificate upon request
? Provide a copy of our Operating License
? Protect your home and surrounding area from falling debris
? Tear off all old shingles to the roof deck
? Inspect the wood deck for rotting and warping areas
? Install eave protection to all insulated eaves
? Install name brand shingles with your choice 25 years to limited lifetime guarantee
? Install proper ventilation to the roof (1sq ft for every 300 sq ft of attic floor area)
? Install new metal flashing where needed or refurbish to “new” standards
? Install closed valleys with aluminum underneath to ensure maximum protection
? Full property clean up using magnetic sweeps and trailers to ensure no driveway damage
? All employees are Fall Safety accredited and Crew Chief First Aid and CPR trained

Services We Provide: