Imperial Roofs

94 Kenhar Drive - Unit 7 Toronto ON M9L 1N2

Imperial Roofs

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Imperial Roofs

With a full and complete plywood change over a new roof

We are happy and satisfied with the complete and results of the roof. The men worked very hard and were very courteous and prompt in their work. Satisfied

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to give us this positive review it is much appreciated. Just wanted to let you know you have one of the best roofs that money can buy. You make great decisions in your choices.

Joe
Joe

Easy and amazing experience with Imperial Roofs

From beginning to finish, Imperial Roofs was fantastic. Mike came by my house to provide a quote. The quote was better than other quotes that I received and better materials as well. I also had a good feeling about this company when Mike made the efforts to grab his ladder and went up to my roof to take a look for himself and took measurements to give a precise quote. On the day that Mike and the crew came to do the work, they came early in the morning to setup. They were extremely careful with the trees and shrubs in my yard. They set up platforms put up tarps to avoid damaging the trees and shrubs. None was damaged. The efficiency of the crew was astounding. The roof was completed by early afternoon. I am extremely pleased. I want to thank you Imperial Roofs for an excellent job with great customer service. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who needs a roof replacement.

Hi Joe, thank you very much for the great review. Also like to give big thanks to Mike for taking care of stuff as always and also the crew for being efficient and clean.

Louise from Caledon
Louise from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

New Roof, soffits, facia and eavestroughs

Mike and Stefan made this a good experience. Theirs products and workmanship is excellent and they want to make sure the customer is happy!

Thanks for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you again!!

Nataliia
Nataliia

Roof repair

Our roof was damaged by wind - some roof shingles got removed. We connected with Imperial Roofs through HomeStars. Stephan was highly professional and easy to deal with: prompt and clear communication, great service and reasonable price. Excellent experience! Would highly recommend!

Thanks Natalia I'm glad we were able to help you in your emergency.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof and gutters

Very happy with service from start to finish. All alternatives clearly presented, they did what said they would, on-time with no surprises. Very tidy worksite. Very happy with my new roof and gutters - the house looks fantastic.

Ann Thank you so much for the kind words it's much appreciated and thank you for taking my advice on the colour choice for the roof it looks spectacular now and you will enjoy it for many years to come.

Re-shingling and aluminum

Imperial Roof came in and installed a 50 year landmark pro shingle and redid my
Aluminum around my home. Stefan and Mike did a fantastic job and we’re nothing but professional through the whole install. I am ecstatic of how my roof turned out you could see by the workmanship that these guys take a lot of pride in what they do and really care on the overall outlook I would 100% recommend Imperial roofing to anybody. Once again fantastic job.

Hi Domenic, thank you so much for the great review it's much appreciated. I hope you enjoy your new roof and ALUMINUM and enjoy being the talk of the town!

Chimney closing and roofing

Great work! I would recommend imperial roofs for any chimney work needed. Stephan did a great job. They were quick and efficient and completed the work in the quoted time and cost.

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated.

AM Systems in Toronto
AM Systems in Toronto

Professional company that stands behind their work

Stephan and crew did my roof about 5 years ago and recently I observed some leaking around my chimney. Called Stephan on Friday and on Monday morning his team were at my place. Within an hour they fixed the issue (some caulking that needed replaced). A truly professional company with excellent response times, I highly recommend them.
Val - Davisville

Thanks Val for mentioning our responsiveness and our willingness to solve the little issues that can sometimes arise over time.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Total Roof Repair

Stephan and his team are truly amazing! They are so professional and the teamwork is impeccable. They came at the agreed upon time, worked diligently to complete the work in a timely manner, and ensured that our property was left in pristine condition - as if no one had ever been here! We would DEFINITELY recommend Imperial Roofs to anyone who is looking for professionals who are masters of their craft!

Thank you very much for the great review. It's too bad we were not able to get your neighbour on board but I appreciate you trying. By changing all your old deteriorated plywood and choosing the DYNASTY High wind warranty shingles you'll have a great performing and beautiful roof for the next many years!!

Sabina
Sabina

Roof Replacement

Imperial Roofs is amazing!!! Mike and his staff are extremely professional, their workmanship is outstanding and their prices reasonable. It was incredible watching Mike and his team work in unison, true art! They replaced the roof on our home, car port and backyard shed as well as siding on our home. Their skill, technique and expertise is superior, we love the end product! Even when the crew encountered a problem on the car port roof, quality was never compromised. Stephan, the owner, and Mike truly went above and beyond with their customer service, making sure they got each job done to the highest quality standard while making sure my mom was taken care of the entire time. We are extremely happy and grateful for the importance Imperial Roofs places on each customer and every job. Our roof had a lot of damage that Mike and his crew had the patience and commitment to fix. It is amazing finally feeling safe after so long, we thank you Stephan, Mike and your crew for an incredible job!

Thank you Sabina for the great review it is much appreciated. Mike and I do take great care to make sure every job is done in accordance to our contract whether we encounter a small problem or not. Give a big thanks to your mother and I hope she's doing well.

More about Imperial Roofs

Imperial Roofs were awarded the Vaughan Citizen Readers Choice Award in 2011

In 1968 my father founded Cel Marchildon Roofing, which has grown into the company we have today. Through commitment to excellence in our workmanship and materials we have built our reputation of TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by providing our customers with the BEST ROOFING SYSTEM that will accommodate their needs and budget. We will provide you, our valued customer, with a detailed assessment that will outline the specific requirements for your home.

Our expert staff is committed to providing you with the BEST ROOFING EXPERIENCE available in the GTA. All workers are covered by WORKERS COMPENSATION. Our company is fully LICENSED AND INSURED to provide you with a WORRY FREE ROOFING EXPERIENCE. We DO NOT USE ROOFING SUB-CONTRACTORS. All work is performed by our expert employees.

This may or may not be your first time purchasing a new roof, however we would like to outline some of the key factors in our operating process:

? Provide a copy of our Insurance Certificate
? Provide a copy of Workplace Insurance Safety Board Certificate upon request
? Provide a copy of our Operating License
? Protect your home and surrounding area from falling debris
? Tear off all old shingles to the roof deck
? Inspect the wood deck for rotting and warping areas
? Install eave protection to all insulated eaves
? Install name brand shingles with your choice 25 years to limited lifetime guarantee
? Install proper ventilation to the roof (1sq ft for every 300 sq ft of attic floor area)
? Install new metal flashing where needed or refurbish to “new” standards
? Install closed valleys with aluminum underneath to ensure maximum protection
? Full property clean up using magnetic sweeps and trailers to ensure no driveway damage
? All employees are Fall Safety accredited and Crew Chief First Aid and CPR trained

Services We Provide: