Imperial Roofs

Reviews for Imperial Roofs

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Roof done 6 yrs ago, recent wind repair

I used Imperial Roofs 6 yrs ago to redo the roof. The price was not the cheapest, but very competitive, and worth it for the service received. Stephan is very responsive for quoting and setting up the work. His crew came in the morning and were done that afternoon - everything was protected and cleaned up.
Then, during the windstorm of 110kph winds on May 4 2018, I had a couple of rows of shingles come off - on my street, every 2 of 3 homes had damage, almost all far worse than mine. I called on Saturday, Stephan responded, gave a quick quote (cheapest of 3) and despite how busy he must have been, came and completed job by Monday.
Why go with Imperial? Responsive, value that goes beyond the price, workmanship and cleanliness. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the kind words. We most certainly try to always pull through for everyone. However, in this latest big storm that we had we tried our best to try to accommodate and fulfill everybody's request but it was literally impossible. I'm going to take this forum to try to apologize to anyone who is not as happy as you are. Honestly speaking as a company owner I had 12 employees running around town 10 to 14 hours per day for eight days trying to serve everyone on time and efficiently but it was just not possible. I hope everyone can understand the dilemma that we were in on trying to get everyone on time.

S_elba in Mississauga
S_elba in Mississauga

Bad workmanship

Had my roof done 10 years ago and after the last 2 wind storms alot of the shingles blew off both times. When I looked at the shingles that blew off, the tape were not removed from the back for the tar strip to adhere properly. When I tried to call them no one answers or rertuns my phone calls.

I am so sorry we were not able to respond to you on time. Secondarily the tape that you were talking about on the back of the shingle is not to be removed that has nothing to do with the glueing system from the manufacturer.
I challenge you to educate yourself and go online and do a Google search on how to install shingles and what the processes is and if you do that you'll find out that you are in error.
Your anger towards the situation which has nothing to do with us potential he could ruin our reputation as a roofing company. Your opinion matters to me but before you post anything online you should be aware that you should have at least the facts straight. Next time educate your self prior commenting on situations.

Stephan Marchildon
Owner.

Victor
Victor

replace roof

We called Imperial Roofs and within 1/2 hour Mike got in touch with us. Mike was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. His crew was on time and very professional, they did an amazing job on the roof and a great job cleaning up. Later that evening Mike returned to show us photos of the plywood he needed to repair and replace from previous water damage. We would highly recommend Imperial Roofs to our friends and family.

Hi Victor thank you very much for the kind words. I would like to thank Mike for being so responsive to you and also taking those pictures and make me feel very comfortable with our work and how we do our business.

sal
sal

Roof replacement

We called about 6 roofing companies to get a quote for our rental at mississaga last November, George from imperial roof was the only one who returned our call on the same day and provided an detail estimate and concerns on the next day, and the best part is that we don’t have to be at the rental! There was few 5 star company we called but never even bother to return our calls, with company like that I wouldn’t bother to do business with, imaging When there is an issuer that they never return calls. But with imperial they were prompt, not only that they were knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with, their crew was amazing, come on time

Thanks for the kind words. That's what we're all about!!

rene in Mississauga
rene in Mississauga

Roof Repair

I had the roof replaced by Imperial more than 10 years ago. The job was nicely done. Due to the high wind this week, a few shingles get blown off . Since the warranty period had expired, I still went back to Imperial for the fix as they were doing a good job before. It did not fail me as they came to fix the roof at the promised time and replaced the missing shingles as well as examining and applied patches where they felt was necessary. I am really impressed with their work. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Just because sometimes your warranty is out with us doesn't mean we will not service your house. Might be a small service call fee attached but we are always there for you.

howard b in Richmond hill
howard b in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full roof

Just had my full roof done by Imperial. When we got quotes, there were a couple that were at 1.5-2x the others, but imperial was in the reasonable group. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive. Their team led by Stephan and Mike were very efficient and professional. Got the job done in less than a day. There was one small issue that they came back and fixed promptly. Pretty happy with the service, but frankly hoping I don't need them again for quite a while and that the issue the entire industry had with organic shingles and their low life expectancy, will not be repeated. I would use Imperial again.

Many thanks for the review.
Trust me we a think that this organic shingle situation was a complete debacle. What we want people to realize is that it was not a particular brand that was bad, since all the manufacturer s were making only " ORGANIC " shingles at the time. Go figure that paper base shingles would not perform well in a wet and Cold/hot industry!!!!

Ajax
Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

roof shingle replacement

Imperial Roofing was a recommendation from someone at work and I'd highly recommend them to others. Work was done as promised, on time and as per quoted amount. Full clean-up after work was completed, ahead of schedule.

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review for us.

tai
tai

roof and eavestrough replacement

Stephan from Imperial Roof responded to request for estimate very quickly. His quote was competitive. His crew showed up on time on the day promised. They covered up all the plants with plywood, the ground with drop canvas, and cleaned up job site afterwards. They did a very professional job.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us is really appreciated.

Christel M.
Christel M.
1 review Aurora, ON

Roof

The team was professional, efficient and friendly. This is the second time we have used Imperial and would for sure recommend. Thanks for the great work!!!

Thanks Crystal and Ron I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a nice review for us. Hopefully we can work for you again on your third house in the future.

mmacchia2089
mmacchia2089

Roof

The crew was neat, cared about the property and worked very well together to get the job done.

Thanks for the review we are all very appreciative of you taking the time to review us!

More about Imperial Roofs

Imperial Roofs were awarded the Vaughan Citizen Readers Choice Award in 2011

In 1968 my father founded Cel Marchildon Roofing, which has grown into the company we have today. Through commitment to excellence in our workmanship and materials we have built our reputation of TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by providing our customers with the BEST ROOFING SYSTEM that will accommodate their needs and budget. We will provide you, our valued customer, with a detailed assessment that will outline the specific requirements for your home.

Our expert staff is committed to providing you with the BEST ROOFING EXPERIENCE available in the GTA. All workers are covered by WORKERS COMPENSATION. Our company is fully LICENSED AND INSURED to provide you with a WORRY FREE ROOFING EXPERIENCE. We DO NOT USE ROOFING SUB-CONTRACTORS. All work is performed by our expert employees.

This may or may not be your first time purchasing a new roof, however we would like to outline some of the key factors in our operating process:

? Provide a copy of our Insurance Certificate
? Provide a copy of Workplace Insurance Safety Board Certificate upon request
? Provide a copy of our Operating License
? Protect your home and surrounding area from falling debris
? Tear off all old shingles to the roof deck
? Inspect the wood deck for rotting and warping areas
? Install eave protection to all insulated eaves
? Install name brand shingles with your choice 25 years to limited lifetime guarantee
? Install proper ventilation to the roof (1sq ft for every 300 sq ft of attic floor area)
? Install new metal flashing where needed or refurbish to “new” standards
? Install closed valleys with aluminum underneath to ensure maximum protection
? Full property clean up using magnetic sweeps and trailers to ensure no driveway damage
? All employees are Fall Safety accredited and Crew Chief First Aid and CPR trained

Services We Provide: