Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Sea To Sea Painting Services Ltd

Gord Mcnaughton from Surrey
Gord Mcnaughton from Surrey

Interior and Exterior Painting

I highly recommend Sea to Sea Services Ltd for your painting needs. Sea to Sea does the job on time, does it on budget, and does a great job! John and his staff are great. Thanks from all the staff at Westminster House Retirement Community. Gord McNaughton - Administrator

Thanks Gord. Pleasure working for you and your staff. Its great to see the care you take in keeping the facility upgraded and modern. the new color combinations look great. My staff and I are looking forward to painting the extended care facility this fall. John

Exterior Home Painting

(778) 552-5425
5493 Brydon Cres
Langley
BC
V3A 4A3

They introduced us to new and superior products which will protect our home in the future. All staff were polite, friendly and very hard working throughout the project. I wouldn't hesitate and have, in fact, highly recommended "Sea to Sea" to others.

Thanks Andrew and Shelley. In you case you wanted a paint that will last until you sell and downsize. Choosing colors that are timeless was wise, as 10 years from now the house will look great. In all cases we encourage our customer to use the best paints. Even when you want to repaint good products will have adhered better making the next paint job easier and cheaper. John

Gladis from Langley
Gladis from Langley

Exterior Painting

Really happy with Sea to Sea Painters. They recently completed a 7 day project on the exterior of my house! It's quite a large stucco/wood house, and they helped with everything from pressure washing, to color consultation, and even installed some flashing over fascia boards that were exposed. Their guys were polite, friendly and hard working. They were respectful of my yard, and I even observed them taking extra care around my garden which really impressed me. Highly recommended!

Thanks Gladis...Glad we could help, and thanks for the 10 out of 10! For most people the greatest investment is their home, and the right products and preparation will ensure the home is protected against our rainy B.C winters. But lets not mention winter as summer is here and we are busy! View our gallery of projects at www.seatoseapaintersbc.com

glennis Worden from Port Coquitlam
glennis Worden from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Paint entire condo

I had Daniele and John in to paint my entire suite. They were great! True to their estimate and went above and beyond! Repaired a few things where a handy man was needed! They left my place clean and spotless and clearly put a solid effort into the job! Very reasonable and well worth the price!! I would have them back in a minute!

Thanks Glennis, actually you made our job easier by being a great customer! I'm glad you received our council about color. With only the two Windows it was dark, and grey would not have helped with the light issue. So, although colors go in cycles, and grey is in right now, the lighter tone you went with made the unit look bigger and brighter! We are always happy to help with color consultation. There are lots of great tones available! Let us suggest some colors from the many that are out there!
John....

Ernie from Langley
Ernie from Langley

Painting on Homes Exteriot

To be succinct:

If you want courteous, professional, timely and consistent follow up and follow through with your project - SeaToSea is the company for you!
Daniel Snyder painted the exterior of our home and he was extraordinary. Not only as a painter, but as a diligent and honest businessman (unfortunately, in our experience, not easy to find these days). In addition, there were no surprises at the end of the project - the quote given was the price we paid.

Everything was done meticulously from start to finish. Our home has never looked better.

Thanks again, Daniel for a job well done!

So happy to hear your happy! We have worked diligently for years to create a company where customers are satisfied. A large part of our business is referrals, and we recognize it! Recently we were voted company of the year for all of Canada while under contract with Canadian Tire Painting. We were at the top in almost all categories. One being 0 customer complaints...

Meghan from Surrey
Meghan from Surrey

Interior Painting

Assisted Review

I hired Sea to Sea to paint the interior of my home as part of a renovation. The painters were friendly and courteous to my family through the whole job. They were able to work well with the other trades and finished their part of my renovation on time and on budget. During the process they were clean and tidy so I didn’t have to worry about spills or a mess. I had the kitchen and bathrooms painted as well as new crown molding, baseboards and window frames. The final result is that the finish is seamless. The paint job has completely modernized my home and I am very happy with this result.

Thanks Meghan. Considering some of the challenges you had with the other trades, I`m glad we could keep the stress down. Your home looks like new...

Dan from Langley
Dan from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Painting inside of our house

I have had numerous painting companies do work for me over the years but Sea to Sea is the first company that I'll remember and make sure to have back in the future. I got an estimate the same day as my first call to them, and was impressed with the whole customer service aspect. They referred me to a color consultant as well who came and helped me pick colors. Painting was done well, looks great, and was also impressed with clean-up and friendliness of the guys. They practically worked the whole day without taking long breaks, and were non-smokers which I appreciate. Will definitely be calling John again for our next project... which will be all the kids bedrooms next year!

Thanks Dan. Glad you mentioned the crew. My crew has been with me for many years, and as a team we have an excellent reputation. They are a big reason we just won Painting Company of the Year for 2014 for Canadian Tire Painting. Quite an honour to be voted the best in Canada...

Nathan from Surrey
Nathan from Surrey

Interior painting

Assisted Review

I highly Recommend Sea to Sea Services for their exceptional service and superb quality. Their staff are knowledgeable and considerate. They do the job right the first time. Sea to Sea Services is the best painting company in the Fraser Valley.

Shannon from Langley
Shannon from Langley

Interior painting

Assisted Review

I would recommend the Painting Services Provided by Sea to Sea Services Ltd. They have provided prompt and professional services to our seniors community. Sea to Sea ensured that the paint was an exact match before starting the job. They looked after all the trim work, and even caulked in areas that needed it. The price, quality of work, and paint products used are exceptional. Most importantly the workers were friendly and respectful to our seniors. We have no complaints and will definitely use their painting services again.

More about Sea To Sea Painting Services Ltd

Residential and Commercial Interior and exterior painters. Sea to Sea Painters are a "National Award Winning Painting Company." We have done painting projects of every size for over 30 years. No Project is too big or to small!

Your home may just be the largest investment that you’ll ever make. The task of finding a painting professional that will protect your investment isn’t an easy one. Sea To Sea Painters are here to help every step of the way. We are re-paint specialists!

2018 is here! Contact us for the latest info on products...we will show you the best products for exterior and exterior painting.

We have offices in Langley, Abbotsford, and Coquitlam.

Sea to Sea has been a partner with many large retail chains over the years. For the last 4 years we have been the Painting contractor for "Canadian Tire Painting" in the Lower Mainland. We were recently awarded Canadian Painting company of the year for 2014 for their Home Services Division. We were top performer for all of Canada in Sales, with 0 customer complaints, top cycle time, (from getting the call to estimating, to job completion we were the best), best closing ratio and 1st in various other internal stats.