Ontario Home Care Heating and Air Conditioning

Carey
Carey
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

furnace

had a problem with my furnace it was blowing cold air I called Stuart at Ontario home care heating and air conditioning at 5 o'clock Saturday December 26 and asked me what the problem was and he said he'd be over shortly to fix the problem, he showed up roughly 30 minutes later and went down showed me the problem than fixed it he also told me the cause of the problem I can not thank him enough for is generosity and prompted service being it was a holiday and taking time away from his family I recommend his honesty and commitment to his business seeing that it wasn't one of his furnaces he had to fix thank you Stuart and looking forward to when this one dies and has to be replaced you will be the one I call thank you again carey mckay

sjsg in Bramalea
sjsg in Bramalea

Furnace Repair

Thanks to Stuart and his team they repaired a problem which the previous A/C installer created. Timely, courteous and efficient service. After many hours between Stuart and his associate Dave the end bill was a pleasant surprise, I wasn't charged for anything but the time taken to sort out the problem. Great guys - will definitely recommend and use their services again.

Thanks

Stephanie

Laurie A
Laurie A
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Excellent job

Stuart was professional, friendly , on time and totally reliable . Needed to replace both furnace and air and he gave us a fair quote , timely install , Great warranty ! Explained everything clearly . No mess left to clean . Had the install done quickly and efficiently! Very pleased with Ontario Home Care . Highly recommend!

JG in St catharines
JG in St catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner replacement

We contacted a number of heating and air services when we were looking to upgrade our home units as part of the eco-audit in 2009. Stuart from Ontario Home Care visited us at no cost to explain our most cost effective options to maximize the return from the eco audit. The heating and air were installed in November 2009. No mess, no additional charges. In the spring 2010, we had an early heat wave and wanted our air on. They hadn't come inspect the air yet. Expecting to leave a message on a Sunday night, Stuart answered his phone and had someone at our house the next day.
Recently, we have noticed a slight leak from one of the pipes that they installed. Again, Stuart will is sending a team or coming himself to fix it the same day we called.
This exceptional service - with no additional costs - is something we rarely see. Stuart is a straight-shooter. He took the time to educate us on our options and still a year after receiving payment, treats us as a valued customer.