Bill Clarke Plumbing & Heating

Jen from Courtice
Jen from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

plumbing

A few weeks ago I had a leak from my hose connection in the backyard. My husband and I are happy with the service and the punctuality. Thank you to Mark for doing a great job! We will keep this company in mind for the future and would recommend this company to others.

Darlene in Oshawa
Darlene in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace installation

Quite a few years ago we had our furnace crap out on us on a Friday night and of course it was during one of the coldest snaps that month. We called the gas company and they came to fix what appeared to be the problem then left. As appeared well until the following night when the furnace crapped out again. So Sunday morning, hubby called Bill Clarke and he came out, assessed and discovered our apparent new furnace was actually 99 years old and dead. He partnered with another company that could do the work for the gas part of the furnace and we had our new one by the end of the week. They came, they installed, did the job fully and parted ways. We were please with the service at that time and haven't had any problems since, with the exception of some squirrels. Overall I would recommend this company.