Building Ideas Inc.

Toronto ON M9N 3B7

Reviews for Building Ideas Inc.

Marc in Toronto
Marc in Toronto

Duct work

Great work. Jose was very professional and prompt. I was very impressed by the quality of his work. Within a short time of dealing with Jose it was clear that I could be confident of the quality of his work.He explained everything clearly and delivered on everything that he said he would do.

thanks Marc for your nice review and now I do know that your name is Marc no Marcos 🤣🤣

Hernan in Toronto
Hernan in Toronto

Heating and Electrical installation

Jose the owner operator of Building Ideas have been doing several HVAC projects for me and some friends over the last years.
He is very proficient and responsible. He has a deep knowledge in
heating, AC systems, and also electrical and plumbing. His wide and integral expertise in different building systems is really convenient.
Nowadays is very difficult to find contractors in the field with this level of professionalism and ethic. I highly
recommend Building ideas and
Jose's team.

thanks you Hernam I really appreciate your review

Luisa B. in York
Luisa B. in York

Several times now !!!

We've used Building Ideas to service & repair our boiler.

They explained the situation. Offered several solution options. They were respectful of our home and never left a mess or damages. The work was done well. They were punctual. If I ever had questions, they returned my phones promptly.

I will continue to use them as my Heating and A/C professionals and would absolutely recommend them.

thanks miss luisa for take your some of your time to make us a nice review we really appreciate it

Francisco in
Francisco in

HVAC

Very professional and well respected over at building ideas I was amazed at the work they have done at a very short period of time I’ve used them before and never had any issues and always satisfied I would highly recommend building ideas to my family and friends.

thanks very much mister Francisco we really appreciate your nice review

Kerry in York
Kerry in York

New Furnace

Jose has done some commercial work for us. When our furnace began acting up, Jose was our obvious choice to call. Jose was honest and explained what needed to be done. While waiting for the new furnace to be delivered and installed, he even came back, on short notice, to fix the problem so we had some heat!

thanks for your review

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

HVAC and electrical

I’ve hired Jose at Building Ideas for multiple projects. In each, the quality of the work has been impeccable, the pricing fair and I have been very satisfied with the results. Jose is excellent at assessing what will be required to complete a job and communicating throughout the process. I highly recommend Building Ideas.

thanks for your nice review jose

Kitchen rewiring

Jose and his team were amazing. They provided us with a number of options and outlined the pros and cons of each. They were quick and efficient and great on follow up. My wife and I were very happy with his work and would definitely use him again.

thanks for your review

Teresa from Toronto
Teresa from Toronto

Split System Air Conditioning and Regular Residencial AC

I have used Building Ideas for two AC installations. One being a Split system and the other a regular residencial ac. Both jobs were truly top quality service. Jose was prompt, efficient and extremely accommodating since one of the jobs had to be done over a weekend including Sunday. He understood the need and did the job over Friday, Saturday and Sunday bringing extra hired help to ensure the job was complete and ready for Monday morning which it was. I have used Building Ideas for minor Electrical work and plumbing and he is AMAZING and extremely accommodating to the different times, day needs for each job needed to be done.

thanks Teresa for your review

Ender Duran in Toronto
Ender Duran in Toronto

New Second Floor Reno

As one of the contractors we used for the project I have to say this guys know their stuff and are very honest and reasonable, next to nothing in work ethics and commitment to the work they are doing, though they specialized in heating and air conditioning they were able to advise us in plumbing, electrical, structure, city by laws, dry wall and on and on, great company 100% recommended.

thanks mister ender for your review

Ashot G.
Ashot G.

Updating hot water radiant system

Jose has completely rebuilt our hot water radiant system and added new lines and rads to the basement. He also installed a fireplace in the basement His prices are very reasonable and there's no hidden cost.

thanks ashot for your review sorry that I am late on it