Building Ideas

Reviews for Building Ideas

Tom Shafer in Scarborough
Tom Shafer in Scarborough

Installation of pot lights

Jose installed pot lights in our new drop ceiling along with a dimmer switch. He was very friendly and professional. The job was completed to our satisfaction. Jose also pointed out an issue that needed to be corrected at the old light switch which he did. The room was left spotless when he was finished. I highly recommend Building Ideas and will use them again in the future!!

thanks for your review

Juan in Toronto
Juan in Toronto

Entire house re-wire

Outstanding! Jose was very professional right from the start. He took the time to explain what was wrong and how to fix it. Turned out my house was very poorly wired, but I'm happy to say everything was done perfectly. He was able to solve problems created by the contractors. He was always honest and was the one trade during my renovation that I actually fully trusted. I've already referred him twice. From now on any electrical or HVAC issues I have I will know who to call.

thank you Juan and your wife for the opportunity and the review look forward to help you in the future

greekship in Toronto
greekship in Toronto

Miscellaneous electrical jobs (wiring, ceiling fan installlation, etc.)

Jose and his apprentice were very polite, did very good work, explained everything and cleared up after themselves meticulously.
Not only was the work done to my satisfaction, but Jose pointed out a number of sub-standard aspects of our electrical wiring and installations which need attention. We are now aware of the work necessary to make our house electrically safe.
I would recommend this company without hesitation.

thank you very much, for your review.
We look forward to help you in the future.

Payne furnace

Jose installed a furnace - he was on time and on his budget. He was very good at pointing out other items he could perform that would assist with the furnace efficiency even though it would add to the time on the project. Knowledgeable and professional. Steve D.

thanks steve for your review

Georgina in Grimsby
Georgina in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Home Repairs

I have been using José and his team for our HVAC and Electrical needs for several years.
They updated our Electrical panel, relocated our furnace and ductwork for our Basement renovation, as well help us with our kitchen's electrical upgrade, the most recently project they help us was upgrade our Air conditioner getting us ready for summer.
They are very professional, polite,
They really "give me a piece of mind".

I sincerely recommend Jose and his team for any HVAC and Electrical projects

Thanks Georgina for your review

Roses in Toronto
Roses in Toronto

Tank less water heater

This is the third item that Jose installed for me. Air conditioner and furnace 5 years ago and on Monday a water heater. Jose was extremely professional, his workmanship was clean and neat.

thanks Rosita for your kindly review

Nigel in Milton
Nigel in Milton

Tankless water heater install

Jose installed a tankless water heater for us. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and skilled.
Jose’s work was completed on time and within the pricing he gave us. I would definitely recommend Jose and Building Ideas Heating and Air Conditioning to my friends and family.

thanks Nigel for your review

Miriam in Kanata
Miriam in Kanata

Ductless Air Conditioner

We hired Jose to install a ductless air conditioner and we are so pleased with the results. He was professional, reliable and provided a high quality of service. We will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

thanks Miriam for your review

AC and Furnace maintenance

Jose and his team fixed the AC for the new house in no time, and he explained exactly what was wrong and what he did in order to fix it (when no other contractor could give me a good explanation of what was the problem). The AC has worked perfectly since then. I really can't think of a better job.

Building Ideas also performed maintenance on the Furnace system and filters and wear extremely satisfied with the job.

Jose is honest, respectful and highly knowledgeable, nothing he or his team can't fix. I highly recommend Jose and Building Ideas for your electrical needs.

thanks for your review

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Complete Garage Makeover

If six stars was an option, this would be it. Thorough with a strive for perfection. Knowledgeable and honest. Did I mention extremely clean?! Will not lead you astray. Polite, prompt and pleasant. Will gladly use this crew again.

thank you very much for you review look forward to help you in the future

More about Building Ideas

TSSA HEATING; TSSA GAS; Fully Licensed Electrician;
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic
Master Electrician Licence

Heating & Air Conditioning, Electricians, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Electrical Wiring for Home Addition; Electrical Wiring or Panel Upgrade; Interior Lighting Design Plan; Home Automation System; Generator Install; Generator Repair; Install Electrical Switches, Outlets, or Fixtures; Install Electric Vehicle Charging Station; Install Electric Vehicle Charging Station (Materials Provided by Homeowner); Install Electric Vehicle Charging Station (Materials Not Provided); Install Fixed Generator; Electric Baseboard Heater Repair; Thermostat Install; Thermostat Repair; Install Central Air Conditioning; Repair Central Air Conditioning; Install Water Heater; Repair or Service Water Heater; Sauna Install; Sauna Repair; Install Attic or Whole House Fan; Repair Attic or Whole House Fan; Install Swamp Cooler; Repair Swamp Cooler; Install Heat Pump; Repair Heat Pump; Install Geothermal Heating or Cooling System; Service Geothermal Heating or Cooling System; Install Window AC Unit; Service or Relocate Window AC Unit; Install Outdoor Mist Cooling System; Service Outdoor Mist Cooling System; Install Radiant Floor Heating; Repair Radiant Floor Heating; Install Radiant Panel Heating Unit; Repair Radiant Panel Heating Unit; Install Solar Panels; Repair Solar Panels; Install Central Humidifier; Repair Central Humidifier; Install Central Air Cleaner; Repair Central Air Cleaner; Repair Refrigeration System; Install Refrigeration System; Gas Piping; Install Solar Water Heater; Repair Solar Water Heater; Install Ducts and Vents; Install Water or Fuel Tank; Remove Water Or Fuel Tank; Install Electric Baseboard or Wall Heater; Home Energy Audit; Clean Dryer Vents; Install Gas Furnace / Forced Air Heating System; Install Oil Furnace / Forced Air Heating System; Repair Gas Furnace / Forced Air Heating System; Repair Oil Furnace / Forced Air Heating System; Install Gas Boiler or Radiator; Install Oil Boiler or Radiator; Repair Gas Boiler or Radiator; Repair Oil Boiler or Radiator; Install Tankless Water Heater; Repair Tankless Water Heater; Install Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating System; Repair Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating System; Install Electric Boiler or Radiator; Repair Electric Boiler or Radiator;
2001
E-Transfer; Cash; Checks
TSSA HEATING; TSSA GAS; Fully Licensed Electrician;
Yes, please ask for details