Sunrise Roofing. Inc

Reviews for Sunrise Roofing. Inc

fatimabenzie
fatimabenzie

Shingles, Eaves and Aluminum

We moved into a home which needed new eaves, aluminum and major reshingling. The thing is we also needed our porch roof reconstructed and I can't tell you how many companies declined our request. Brian came through and was fantastic with answering all of our questions (and we had a lot). He never made us feel dumb and was willing to complete this massive job well; with his crew, who were also friendly and professional. I had 10 quotes and we are super happy we chose Sunrise. Thanks guys! Highly recommended.

Greg C in Scarborough
Greg C in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

New Roof

Fantastic experience with Sunrise roofing. They were fast, clean and priced very competitively. Sunrise was referred to us by a friend and we are so pleased with the quality of the work done. Even my retired neighbour who is very critical of all home renovation projects was so impressed he will be getting them to do his roof. This is the 3rd roof we have had done and this one was by far the best experience. Thank you Mike and Sunrise roofing.

Manon and Martin from Mississauga
Manon and Martin from Mississauga

Roof

We are extremely satisfied with the results of our roof done by Sunrise Roofing Ltd. We were impressed by Mike going on the roof during the quote, to check what kind of shape it was in and fixing what ever needed to be fixed/replaced prior to the job being done! It wasn't a job half done in a matter of time. The guys took 2 full days! We are very satisfied with the results and we would certainly recommend this company to anybody!

CAROLE COALLIER from Mississauga
CAROLE COALLIER from Mississauga

ROOF REPLACEMENT

Mike came on a Saturday afternoon to give us an estimate. We were impressed by Mike going on the roof to check what kind of shape it was in. He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable with what he said needed to be done. Pricing was very competitive and the work was done with professionalism. We are very satisfied and we already recommended this company to friends.

Matt Thrift from Scarborough
Matt Thrift from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Roof replaced

We recently bought a house, and the roof needed to be replaced fairly soon. Brian was quick to help us out with any questions or concerns we had. He fit us in quickly once the weather got warm(ish). Brian and his crew were professional, gave us a good price and did quality work. He gave us several options/upgrades, but did not hassle us about them and let us decide for ourselves. He made a great recommendation on colour that I am extremely pleased with. On top of all that; our yard is much cleaner now than before they began!

dt / bedford park
dt / bedford park

Re-shingling Roof

I hired Andy and his crew to re-shingle my entire roof of my house after hearing great things about his company through a relative who had her house done previously. She said a few neighbours of hers on her street also hired Sunrise so she could see that they do great work.

His crew came as scheduled in the morning and was in and out in 1 day. They used Iko shingles -- the good stuff -- so I knew they didn't cut costs with materials. I came back home to a new roof. I didn't go up there to inspect it up close but it's been about 5 years since I had it done and I haven't had any issues.

After the job I just had to have my gutters cleaned out really well due to the leftover shingle debris that accumulated in my eavestroughs. No big deal and Sunrise would've had to beyond the call of duty to keep those clean!

I referred a friends and colleagues to Sunrise and they've had nothing but great things to say. I really couldn't find another company that could beat Sunrise in terms of quality of workmanship, professionalism and value for the money.

I also had Andy come back recently to do a small job which was having some sagging eaves fixed. It was only $150 and I thought it would be too small for him but he came down from Markham on a Sunday and did it for me anyhow. Stellar company!

Tariq Jamal Nazir from Martinez
Tariq Jamal Nazir from Martinez
1 review Martinez, CA

House Roof replacement because of leak

Saw them doing the house 2 doors from my home. They were their before I left to work (730 am) and when I got back from work (330pm) they were gone. I went and talked to my neighbor he was beyond happy.

They were my 3rd quote. Mike came to my house was honest and knew his work. His price was the best and he found my leak and patched it / fixed it and did not even charge me (the same day he came out to quote me). The leaked stopped but I still replaced the roof. They were amazing. Right in the morning they started removed old shingles, replaced with 35 year. They left my yard cleaner then when they showed up. No damage to grass or driveway. I even went looking for nails or pieces of old roof. Nothing. They used tarps and a bin attached their truck. They used a blower and a magnet to pick up nails. They even cleaned my neighbors side that connects to my property line to make sure no nails or old roof got on their side.

Mike showed up with a serious crew that worked non stop and got the job done the same day. This is the company to choose if you want honest professional work. They get the job done clean and fast and have the best price.

I will be recommending this company to all my friends.

Pat Tucciarone from Etobicoke
Pat Tucciarone from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

multiple

As a contractor, it is a pleasure dealing with Sunrise Roofing! Wether its a new build custom home, addition, roofing repair or a simple pool cabana, Sunrise always treats each job with the same amount of attention and detail no matter what size. Their professionalism and quality workmanship is second to none. I consider them to be an integral part of my success in business and always a joy to work with.
Pat Tucciarone
Park Valley Construction

Mike from Mississauga from Mississauga
Mike from Mississauga from Mississauga

roofing for new construction

We have used Sunrise Roofing for a few of our projects and are very pleased with the quality of work, quality of material, service and price. They have done a great job, clients are happy and they always answer the phone when we call. We are so pleased with their work that we referred them to a family member....that say's it all!

Robert Cabral from Mississauga
Robert Cabral from Mississauga

roof replacement

I highly recommend Sunrise Roofing. They are a father/son team that take pride in doing an excellent job. I used them to roof my home and have since used them to work on client's homes. In short, Paul and Bryan are dependable and honest and their meticulous attention to detail is second to none.

Rob
A Touch of Class, Home Improvements

More about Sunrise Roofing. Inc

At Sunrise Roofing we believe that having your roof done should not be a major inconvenience to you. It should be quick, convenient, clean and done right. "we are the guys to call" with 2 generations and over 20 years committed to providing quality roof installations. Mike 416 989 7933 ...