Burne Heating

Reviews for Burne Heating

MarkD in The Beach
MarkD in The Beach

New Air Conditioning Unit

I had Andrew install a new central air unit and was happy enough with his work to have him back to install a new high efficiency furnance. He took his time and explained the process fully.

When the next cooling season arrived the A/C system was not working (it was only blowing hot air). Andrew returned to 'fix' the problem and again was great to deal with.

This year again I turned on my A/C only to have it not work (same problem). I called, texted, and paged Andrew but he did not return my phone calls. After several weeks I called in another company to check on the problem and was told there was absolutely no refridgerant. They explained that there is obviously a leak. I now have to have the system checked for leaks, sealed, flushed, re-filled with refridgerant, and re-balanced. A very expensive and time consuming repair job on a unit that is only a couple of years old.

I gave one star because my furnace worked well throughout the winter but I now worry if this will be the case next year.

I am unbelievably upset that he chose to not even acknowledge my phone calls as I think we could have come to some agreement on the repair.

I would not recommend Andrew Byrne or Burne Heating & Air as they do not stand behind the products/work.