HomeStars  >  Countertops in King City  >  Diamond Perfected Stone

Reviews for Diamond Perfected Stone

1 review Georgina, ON

Nothing Perfect About This

I tell everyone I can: stay away from this company. They made 4 major mistakes (photos to prove it) in my kitchen and then kept the remaining slab for my countertop citing that they needed to recoup costs from a job they had done with another client (see email below). How is that legal?!

They make a habit of not signing contracts. Should have known better.

I've also spoken to two other clients who have had done work by them - each time its the same story: mistakes.

With so many countertop guys in the business, why bother with sub-par work and fraudulent activity? After all - you're inviting them into your home! Take my advice: stay away while you can.

With 10 years of being in business (under the same name and same location) , a 9+ star rating on Homestars and thousands of projects under our belt we are certain that our clients and future clients are able to read past a "fabricated" review. We strive to be as fair and as honest as possible. We believe this is why we have been in business for so long and will keep us around to service all our future clientele.

It is unfortunate and suspicious that this "reviewer" asked to remain "anonymous". We would have surely done whatever it takes to resolve all issues prior to having a client make such a bold accusation. As mentioned in their "statement": "we are aware of 2 other clients that had work done by DPS" . Surely if their friends or family were unhappy with the finished product the "reviewer" wouldn't have moved forward with DPS....

As listed on all of our paperwork , a 50% deposit is required to confirm the project and 50% balance due once the installation is complete. If our client is not happy with the installation we do not ask for payment until they are COMPLETELY SATISFIED!

Char Byham in King City
Char Byham in King City

Kitchen counters

I wish I could rate DPS even higher! Such a great experience working with them!

From my first conversation with Joe, I recognized that DPS was different from the other companies I had contacted for our kitchen counter job. I felt like my business was important to him and that no question was too small to ask. Joe was very knowledgeable, and made recommendations that resulted in a great savings to us. We both felt that Joe really cared about helping us make the best decision and wasn't just trying to make a sale.

Our counters were fabricated and ready for installation ahead of schedule! I was very impressed with the installers as well. They were efficient, hard working and left no mess behind.

Our kitchen counters turned out beautiful and even better than we had expected, the work on the metered edge is impeccable and we couldn't be happier with Joe and DPS. I will be recommending DPS to all of my friends and family without hesitation.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. Our objective is to deliver above our clients expectations and after reading your review , it's safe to say we did just that ! Using state of the art lasers for measuring, CNC cutters for fabrication and understanding our clients needs from the start allows us to do just that . Again thank you for the business !

Michelle Henderson in King City
Michelle Henderson in King City

Kitchen Reno

From the very beginning Joe was incredible. The selection is very hard sometimes with so many choices and the cost involved but Joe was very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful. Then came the install....which was incredible. The installers were very kind and friendly but most of all meticulous and respectful of my home. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend DPS which as a matter of fact I already have. Thank you to everyone at DPS for making my dream kitchen a reality!!!

Michelle , thank you for writing such a rave review ! Not surprising since DPS Countertops try's to make every clients experience an enjoyable one . Yes , we have a huge selection in our showroom and we have been doing this a long time so we can defiantly help in pointing our clients in the right direction when it comes to color and materials! Thank you for the business , it was our pleasure !!

Happy Customer
Happy Customer
2 reviews King City, ON

Kitchen reno

Stop looking - you have now found the best company to do your countertops. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and by fluke saw a lawn sign with DPS contact and took a chance. From the first phone call to the final instal JOe and his team exceeded my expectations. Excellent customer service quality and truly professional.

Bernadette , thank you for being so kind and hospitable to all of our staff ! My installers couldn't stop telling me how nice you were at the installation ! Thank you for the business !

Mohammadreza in Toronto
Mohammadreza in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

They really helped us in every step from choosing the right material to laying out the countertop on the slab.

Their crew also did a fantastic job in rectifying any previous defects from last installation so that everything looked perfect.

Perfect craftsmanship and perfect crew. Looking forward to working with you again!

Mohammad, thank you for taking the time to write this review ! It is very much appreciated ! Also , thank you for referring your parents to us ! We love knowing you enjoyed your experience with DPS Countertops so much you trusted us to take care of your parents project as well !

SK in Aurora
SK in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We are always nervous when hiring an independent company but we liked Joe and Tony so decided to take a chance. We are very Happy that we did!
We went with Caeserstone, Tony suggested that the seam was best to be done at the sink and if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't even see it! Their crew that installed our counters were great, as well. They were careful, clean and did a terrific job!
We highly recommend Diamond Perfected Stone!

Thank you for the recommendation ! Even though a countertop installation is a small renovation in itself we are sure to leave your home as if we were never there ! We are happy to hear you are thrilled with your new countertop ! Thank you for the business !!

Satisfied
Satisfied

Awesome business

We found DPS on homestars and sent and email inquiry. Joe gave us a prompt reply and was excellent with all our questions . We visited the showroom and Joe was informative and patient with all our questions. I would not heistuate to recommend Joe and his team. We

Thank you "satisfied" for taking the time to write this review and the business !

1 review Southampton, ON

Quartz countertop

We decided to renovate our kitchen and DPS Countertops were recommend by a close friend of ours. Once at their showroom Anthony was great! They was a large selection of products and we decided to go with Quartz. Anthony was very informative and kept us focused on products within our budget. There was no pressure and he was very patient with my wife who couldn't decide on what she liked best. The installers were very professional and friendly. The countertop looks even better then we thought! Thanks to Anthony and Joe for a great job.
Joe and Sally

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review Joe and Sally! It's much appreciated !

Nadeen M.
Nadeen M.
1 review King City, ON

Quartz kitchen countertop purchase and installation

I hesitated about the drive to Kettleby but soooo glad I went to DPS Countertops. These guys are head and shoulders above others in the industry. They provided the best customer service, very knowledgeable about the product, gave a competitive price, were professional and patient as we tried to make up our minds. The entire process was quite seamless (ha, no pun intended!). I definitely recommend them and will keep them in mind for my next job!

Joe, Tony and your staff - you rock!

Thanks again
Nadeen Murray

Nadeen, dealing with wonderful people like yourselves makes our job so much more enjoyable and the "process" so much easier. Thank you for the kind words and when your ready for the next job we will be here .

Rob
Rob

kitchen counters

Like to shop local and had DPS, a local business do measurement and install for a custom kitchen countertop installation. We are happy with the service and Joe is great to deal with.

Thanks Rob !

More about Diamond Perfected Stone

Fabricators and installers of Quartz, Granite and Marble. Specializing in kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity countertops, fireplace surrounds, commercial reception areas and feature walls. DPS uses the most modern and up to date technology from digital laser templating to CNC Machine Cutting! Visit our showroom to view over 300 samples of stone options for your kitchen or bath remodel. HomeStars 2017 winners!