Diamond Perfected Stone

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Diamond Perfected Stone

Private User reviews Schomberg, ON

New Kitchen Countertops

Great service, great products, and amazing staff. They were patient and through through the whole process. Their equipment was state of the art and their installers were great and represented your company well
Amazing stuff guys, thank you!

No problem. Thank you for your business. We are only happy if you are happy. Thank you so much, it has been a pleasure.

Nancy
Nancy
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

I was referred to DPS by 2 colleagues. From the start, Tony helped me find a beautiful stone within my budget. He then came to measure at a time which worked with my schedule and explained the process in detail. The countertop was ready and installed within 2 weeks. The installer was meticulous and extremely courteous. The workers ensured the floor was well protected, and they left everything clean (much appreciated when one is constantly cleaning during a renovation). Everything looks amazing! I have already recommended Diamond Perfected Stone to friends and will continue doing so. Tony even got me a high quality sink for a very reasonable price! I’m beyond pleased.

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to tell us about your experience with DPS. This is how we expect everyone who chooses us experience should be. Thanks again

Iampamiam in Palgrave
Iampamiam in Palgrave
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen counters

I was referred to Diamond Perfected Stone by one of my clients.
I met with Anthony at their location on Jane St. and he explained about the different types of stone. Pros and cons and gave a truly honest opinion without directing my final decisions.
The whole experience from start to finish was professional and courteous. The installers were easy to work with and did a very precise job.
I would highly recommend this company for any of your stone work.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Dave
Dave

Kitchen and bathroom countertops

Joe and his team were excellent from the moment we entered his showroom/shop until the countertops were professionally installed. They were polite, knowledgeable, and demonstrated what customer service is all about. The final results were excellent, on time, and on budget.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Dave and thank you for the business !!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Service

We had a great experience with DPS Countertops. Staff are very experienced and professional. They did an excellent job to Install our new quartz countertop. It looks amazing and We love it.
From start to finish, it was a pleasure to do business at DPS Countertops. I Highly recommend visiting the showroom. There is Plenty of selection and colors and the service we received was outstanding. Owner Joe will take the time to explain the whole process and types of countertops and different quality of countertops they have with you. Their prices are very competitive. Thank you so much! Highly recommended

Thank you for the business !

auctiongen
auctiongen
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitctchen Renovations

We were doing a kitchen renovation and have chosen our cabinets. We took the samples of our cabinets to Diamond Perfected Stone (DPS) and Joe helped us out. After a very kind greeting Joe listen to what we were “So called” looking for. He stared, very quickly, to present a number of samples which helped us and him to focus on what colour and style we were attracted to. He provided samples for us to take home (We promised to return in a few days) to better to determine the best choice. We made our decision, returned the samples and received a exact quote immediately. We had done extensive “Home work” and knew what the market was offering. It was a very easy and comfortable decision to go with Joe and DPS. Their quality was very good, their pricing was VERY competitive and their delivery and installation was fast and accommodating. They came and measured with the laser equipment to insure a perfect fit. Installation was completed very quickly with no mess and the installers were very knowledgeable.
I definitely recommend Diamond Perfected Stone. You are dealing directly with the plant.

Thank you so very much for the kind words !! It was our pleasure .

Dianne
Dianne

Quartz countertop

We were referred to DPS by the store who sold us our bathroom tiles. And we're so glad they did because up until then we had never heard of DPS. As we found out, choosing a pattern/colour for a countertop is not the easiest thing, but Joe and Tony were very accommodating and patient with us. Our countertop arrived and was installed on time and on budget with no surprises or glitches.
We will definitely use their services again next year when we renovate another bathroom in our house.

Thank you Diane for choosing us for your project. We are really happy that you like your countertop. When ever your ready for the next one we will be here for you. Enjoy

DIY I.
DIY I.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Laminam fireplace cladding and quartz counter tops

The entire process of choosing materials and colours for the final finishes of a renovation can be, and usually is a daunting task. So many choices!
When it was finally time to visit Joe at Diamond Perfected Stone to select our fireplace finish and quartz bar and knee-wall counter tops, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was with Joe's expert guidance and decorating knowledge. A few days later the space was laser templated for precision fitment of the Laminam fireplace slab and again when Tony arrived to laser measure the bar top with under-mount sink. It was very interesting process and we were impressed with everyones knowledge and professionalism.
A few weeks later Joe called and arranged the installation date and time. The crew were very experienced and went about their business efficiently and without disruption. An excellent installation!
We are now admiring our new space and showing it off to family and friends. Give Diamond Perfected Stone a call and see your space finished perfectly and for a very competitive price.
Highly recommended!

Ian, it was a pleasure dealing with you and your project. We know how tough it can be in the material selection process. We never push or up sell anything. The brands we carry are our favourites and best quality out there. Sure there are cheaper products on the market but they are cheaper for a reason. They can and will compromise the finished outcome. Thank again Ian. Enjoy your new space

grenadierlabs
grenadierlabs

Kitchen renovation

They made picking out my new countertop easy! They came when they said they would to do the measurements and then delivered on time. There was no fuss or mess at all. They helped me create a custom cabinet for my new wine fridges - and gave great ideas and options. I would highly recommend them for any project.

Your overall experience is very important to us. We try to make it as easy as possible. Thanks for the review

GProf
GProf

Bathroom renovation

We love our new granite countertops in our two bathrooms. We would 100% recommend Joe and DPS to anybody interested in quality work at a reasonable price. These are the most reliable and professional contractors we’ve ever dealt with. Thank you!!

Thank you for your review. This is what we always try to achieve.

More about Diamond Perfected Stone

Fabricators and installers of Quartz, Granite and Porcelain. Specializing in kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity countertops, fireplace surrounds, commercial reception areas and feature walls. DPS uses the most modern and up to date technology from digital laser templating to CNC Machine Cutting! Visit our showroom to view over 400 samples of stone options for your kitchen or bath remodel. HomeStars 2017 winners!