360 Earthscapes

Daphne in Victoria
Daphne in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Sprinkler system winterization

this company is efficient, reasonably priced, and very helpful!
I have used them for 2 years now & have recommended them to family!
We moved into our home in 2014 and I just happened to see they were doing a neighbours system, so I called them over to do mine, and I will be using them all the time for sure!

Big John from Victoria
Big John from Victoria
4 reviews Victoria, BC

Garden sprinkler winterization

Did the work in an efficient and courteous manner. Crew of 2 to monitor front and rear irrigated areas simultaneously. Very professional. (This contrasts to some other companies in my experience where 1 person dashes about - and use a rented compressor trailer rather than their own.)

More about 360 Earthscapes

We specialize in Irrigation Systems and Outdoor lighting Services for Victoria and Surrounding Municipalities. - Design & Consultation - Irrigation Systems - Irrigation Expansions - Spring Start - ups - Winterization - Outdoor Lighting - References Available CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE ! ! !