Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - North

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
8210 Yellowhead Trail, NW Edmonton AB T5B 1G5
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Edmonton  >  Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - North

Reviews for Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - North

Darryn from Edmonton
Darryn from Edmonton
19 reviews Edmonton, AB

General Supplies

I stop by here all the time to check out what they have, as it varies quite a bit from month to month. Prices are reasonable and I have saved hundreds of dollars over the last few years on the few key items which I purchased. I end up doing more browing than buying but it's those occasional gems. For example, I saved several hundred dollars on a nice screen door which was the exact size I was looking for, which can be a challenge for an older property.

livin' in Edmonton
livin' in Edmonton
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

home development

The restore is a good place to check out once in a while. The selection varies based on what's been given to them or left over from their project. You can get paint for cheap!

Thanks for checking us out. We are more than just paint, we are furniture, appliances, kitchen cabinets, windows and doors and much much more...I was concerned about our rating and wondered how we disappointed you. I would love more feedback if you are willing to share your thoughts.

Mom in Alberta
Mom in Alberta
11 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Home Restoration on a Budget, recycle & reuse

Most people don't know this wonderful place exists. Not only are you reusing products but you are saving money & giving back towards Habitat for Humanity. When contractors, builders, etc have used or surplus products they go to Restore. Customers can but these items at a discount. New items everytime you go. I would have rated Eestore higher but sometimes their prices are too high. Be careful, know your prices. Sometimes it's better to buy new, than a Restore item. Other times fantastic savings!

More about Habitat For Humanity Edmonton Restore - North

Habitat for Humanity Edmonton’s vision is a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. Our mission is to mobilize volunteers and community partners in building affordable housing and promoting homeownership as a means to breaking the cycle of poverty. In order to cover the administrative costs ...