Foley Landworks Landscape Design & Contracting

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L5N 7T7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Mississauga  >  Foley Landworks Landscape Design & Contracting

Reviews for Foley Landworks Landscape Design & Contracting

Toby Davies in Guelph
Toby Davies in Guelph

Outdoor Kitchen

Chris and Chuck did a spectacular job of our outdoor kitchen. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They went the extra mile on miscellaneous deficiencies they spotted around our property that were not part of their contract.
What I appreciated as well is, you can trust them. They always told us what was really going to happen, not what we wanted to hear.
I would highly recommend Chris and Chuck.

Thank you Toby, it was a pleasure working on your project.

Ergas Leps from Mississauga
Ergas Leps from Mississauga

front patio and steps

We were very impressed with the work done by Chris and Chuck. They were very helpful and professional. They also made a point of cleaning up at the end of the day. We are so proud of the new look of the front of our house. We would definitely recommend this company.

Sue Andrews from Mississauga
Sue Andrews from Mississauga

Poolscape, front walk and side

Chuck and Chris have done several projects over the past few years for us with the biggest being our new poolscape. They are punctual, clean and very knowledgeable and what they quote is what you pay. They have now done jobs for many neighbours and always check in to do little fixes when necessary. I would not use anyone else to do work on our property and highly recommend Foley Landworks.

Single Source Solutions
Single Source Solutions

Front walkway, steps, Back patio, side walkway...

When my client and I started on this project we had a basic idea of what it would involve - Chris and his team did a spectacular job of both following the design and improving upon it. The patio is as beautiful today, 4 years later as when it was installed. I would and have referred them to other clients.

Sandra from Mississauga
Sandra from Mississauga

Front Walkway

The Foley brothers did my neighbours backyard and it looked great. My husband and I asked them to do our walkway. They showed up and finished on time and it looks great. We highly recommend Foley Landworks!

Thank you for the kind words Sandra, much appreciated.

Cory Lynn from Etobicoke
Cory Lynn from Etobicoke

flagstone patio & water feature

I was really impressed with the level of service I received from the boys and their crew. They were very professional, polite and punctual every day, Left the place super clean when they were done. I would highly recommend them to anyone as I already have to a few friends who are also quite satisfied. I really enjoy sitting and entertaining in my yard now.

Thank you Cory, it was a fun project to be part of and we appreciate the referrals.

Lanny Home from Etobicoke
Lanny Home from Etobicoke

Landscaping

The Landworks team were punctual, the quality of service was excellent and they completed the work in the forecasted time frame! All in all they exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the job.
I have recommended them to friends / family in which they have delivered excellent service each and every time.
It was a pleasure doing business with a professional company.

Hi Lanny, just wanted to thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working on your project.

sandra from oleenmagenent
sandra from oleenmagenent
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

interlocked 2000ft driveway

Did a superior job,very professional. Heat was unbearable but they showed up everyday and completed the project. left the property in immaculate condition. I have recommended this company to several of my friends who have also used their services.

Hey Sandra, thank you for the nice review, we had fun in the heat. Also, thanks for the referrals.

Lourdu Raj
Lourdu Raj
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Steps, stone works, front Porch repair

Did not fix the hand rail back properly. Fixed it on two screws and left other two over hanging. When I asked to fix it right, he said he will rip off everything and throw it away. Not satisfied with the quality of work.

Lourduraj, we were contracted to fix your steps, which we did as promised. I'm sorry the original railing did not fit back as you expected.

More about Foley Landworks Landscape Design & Contracting

Foley Landworks is a full service residential landscape design and construction company with over twenty years of experience in the business. Stone masonary, interlocking installation and carpentry are our specialties. As well as water features, rockery installation and an extensive background in horticulture.