Housewares

Sarah from Vancouver
Sarah from Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchenware

Some items are definitely cheaper while others are on par or even more expensive. I purchased my microplane zester for $15, which is the cheapest I've seen. I've also bought many small cake pans for those times when you just want to bake a small 6 inch cake. The staff are super friendly and will give you a run through of all their olive oils, salts, and vinegars if you're interested!

Anonymous from Vancouver
Anonymous from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen supplies

They have a huge selection of supplies for your kitchen. Things you didn't even know existed. I was able to get unique items that you can't get at other places. Like large pizza stones, julienne peeler's, specific types of old French bowls. It was cool. Also they have a great selection of food.

Shareena from North Vancouver
Shareena from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

sugar sprinkles

spent 20+ minutes negotiating traffic,parking and lineups to return a $3.99 jar of sprinkles purchased in error. Thought this was petty on my part, but GW raised the bar. A staff member waiting in line behind me (who actually resembled the owner, but I've no idea..) became visibly impatient and went up to the clerk to move things along faster. Then announced the item could not be returned because it is 'food' (despite being sealed and nutritionally useless). Under the circumstances, it might have been decent to just accept the-what, $2 wholesale? loss, and treated a customer respectfully. Arrogant attitude, I won't be going back.

Bonnie in Burnaby
Bonnie in Burnaby
8 reviews BURNABY, BC

Getting kitchen supplies

I was about to move out and needed all the usual kitchen utensils, tools and accessories. I did not have the time to run from store to store looking for the best products and deals and I found that I didn't need to as Gourmet Warehouse stocks excellent products for very reasonable prices. Also, there are lots of specialty food items!

Stephanie in Vancouver
Stephanie in Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Baking Suplplies & Food

Gourmet Warehouse has a great selection of baking tools for preparing and presenting baked goods/homemade food. The staff are knowledgeable and the prices are reasonable. They also have a good selection of prepared foods and items such as Torrefazione coffee which I can not find elsewhere in the city.

Jennifer C. in Vancouver
Jennifer C. in Vancouver
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Dish rack

(604) 253-3022
VANCOUVER
BC
V5L1S3

This store blew me away the moment I walked in. There were so many unique kitchen items that were neatly categorized in aisles that I needed to visit more than twice to actually see everything. There are a lot of modern kitchen items there that would appeal to many different tastes. Although I did find a dish rack I needed, there were only 3 or 4 different types to choose from. Also, the pricing for all items are on the expensive side compared to other kitchen retail stores. Nonetheless, I would still recommend this place to others. I know I would still return.

Barbara in Burnaby
Barbara in Burnaby
4 reviews BURNABY, BC

beautiful gift baskets

Wow, talk about gorgeous gourmet gift baskets! Perfect for many gift giving occasions, have ordered many for office colleagues and silent auctiion prizes. Will definitely be back to buy more baskets and fun kitchen gadgets. Only drawback is no parking lot, just parking meters.

Ronnie Zee Vancouver BC.
Ronnie Zee Vancouver BC.
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen accessories.

Hundreds of must have cooking utensils and gadgets of all sorts.
There are woks and pots, pans and recipe stands, specialty foods, fondue sets and popcorn air pots....
This is the shop for anything kitchen.