Cargo Cabbie

401 Logan Ave #116a Toronto ON M4M 2N9

Reviews for Cargo Cabbie

Richard L. in Scarborough
Richard L. in Scarborough

Took so much stress off my move!

I hate moving in general and I was recommended Cargo Cabbie from a family member and they took all the stress off of the move day itself. They were very prompt in getting back to me and made the entire process easy and took care of everything! The team we had were fantastic, friendly and professional. I really couldn't recommend them more.

Hi Richard,
Thank you not only for trusting us with your move, but for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It was our pleasure to help! We know how stressful moving can be -- that's why we do what we do! Our coordinators are always happy to take care of everything you might need in planning, and our professional moving crews have it under control on the actual day of the move. Thanks again for helping to spread the word. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Until then, all the best from the Cargo Cabbie Family.

Lachlan M in Old Toronto
Lachlan M in Old Toronto

Home move

I had to move items out of an apartment and store them on very short notice - Cargo Cabbie were prompt and their move staff were great. Really happy with the service and would use again.

Hi Lachlan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! It was a pleasure helping with your move and storage, and we're glad to have made it happen on such short notice. One aspect of moving that sometimes gets overlooked is the booking process -- we've refined ours down to make any size of move a quick and easy yet thorough and tailored experience. Simply give us a call, and we're happy to get the ball rolling! We look forward to helping you out again in the future! Until then, all the best from the entire Cargo Cabbie Team

Shikha in Etobicoke
Shikha in Etobicoke

Office Renovation

The Team was professional, helpful and cooperating. Even though the coordination at my end was messed up. But they were patient and helpful.

Best moving company I worked with.

Thank you very much guys. You rock!

Hi Shikha,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to know that your moving experience with Cargo Cabbie was smooth and stress-free. We will always go the extra mile to ensure you are well taken care of for your move. We look forward to helping you again in the near future with any packing, moving, or storage needs! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Jim from Old Toronto
Jim from Old Toronto

Best. Movers. Ever.

These guys are absolutely amazing. Professional, efficient, careful, polite, thorough - just the best. First they came and did a survey to estimate how many boxes we would need. Then they came the day before the move to wrap every single piece of furniture in blankets and bubble. Then the move itself was a model of efficiency and care. And the crew was not your typical moving musclemen - they were all young, hip, polite and obviously loving the work. HIRE THESE GUYS! You will not be disappointed. - Jim H.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for spreading the word about Cargo Cabbie! We are so glad to know that you appreciated every step we took to ensure your pack and move were well taken care of. Indeed, our movers definitely love what they do, and it shows in the level of care and attention they put into every aspect of the job! All the hard work is worth it when we see the peace of mind and satisfaction that we deliver to our clients after a job well done. We look forward to hearing from you in the future for any packing, moving, or storage needs! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Will67 in Old Toronto
Will67 in Old Toronto

Multi-Stop Move, Precision Execution

Cargo Cabbie’s efficient team assisted me in moving furniture, miscellaneous items and boxes from a residence I was vacating to an urban residence and a rural residence. They identified ultimate site destination of each piece of furniture and each box before loading, resulting in quick unloading at each site.

The preplanning by their friendly and professional office staff eased pre-move tension and anxiety accumulated by years of my brother, his Jeep and a buddy moving me.

They have a great box and supply shop and I’m grateful they thought to bring along needed extras I hadn’t anticipated to protect my furniture and delicate items like lamps, mirrors and TVs.

All the staff that I had the pleasure of working with, in office or on-job were very polite and considerate. My office is planning to move next year and I am recommending them to our facilities team as the one-stop, full-service resource required to move an office.

Hi Will,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to know that our coordinators and movers were able to deliver a stress-free and seamless moving experience to you. We take pride in being detailed and thorough well before the day of your move, so that our crews know exactly what to do on moving day to ensure a flawless move. We are thrilled to be your go-to Toronto movers, and look forward to assisting you with your office move next year. For any packing, moving, or storage needs, or if you need any kind of packing supplies, feel free to get in touch with us anytime! We are always happy to help. All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Lamont Lifestyle Interiors in Old Toronto
Lamont Lifestyle Interiors in Old Toronto

Delivery of furniture for Interior Designer

I looked online for a stellar delivery team to handle my fine furniture deliveries to clients. These guys are the best! They make everything easy from booking to furniture placement. They literally wear clean gloves to touch the upholstered pieces. Fast, courteous, friendly and always come in under budget. Easy to do business with and make their customers feel confident and relaxed. Highly recommend and wish they would broaden their service to outside the GTA!

S. Lamont

Hi Sam,

Thank you for choosing Cargo Cabbie to be your go-to movers in the GTA and for spreading the word about us! Our movers are all highly trained for big and small moves alike, and they've exceeded expectations time and time again. We are thrilled that you've trusted us with your business's and clients' deliveries, and we look forward to helping you again in the near future! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Claire M in Old Toronto
Claire M in Old Toronto

Very smooth move

My experience with Cargo Cabbie was everything that other reviews had led me to expect. The booking process was organized and the guys who carried out the move were efficient and courteous. I liked how at every step of the process the staff ask if you have any questions or concerns. I would definitely use this company again and have already recommended them to a colleague.

Hi Claire,

Thank you for your kind words and for spreading the word about us! We are so glad to know that our movers and coordinators delivered the top-quality service that we are known for. We take pride in providing the best customer care in the moving industry, and we look forward to showing you the Cargo Cabbie Difference again in the near future. Thanks again for recommending us, and we hope to hear from you again for any packing, moving, and storage needs! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Daniel W in Old Toronto
Daniel W in Old Toronto

2nd move with Cargo Cabbie

This is the second time I've gone to Cargo Cabbie for moving services, and the second time that they've made the stressful process of moving a total breeze. Their employees, from office staff to moving crews, are professional, friendly, and efficient. The movers take amazing care with every item while also working quickly. In short, this company is amazing! I recommend them any time a friend or family member is preparing for a move.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you once again for moving with us! It's always a pleasure to help out on repeat occasions, and we appreciate you helping to spread the word with your kind review. We know that no two moves are the same, but we always strive to deliver the same high level of service. This is why we take the care that we do each and every time, from the booking process through to move day. No matter what obstacles arise, we're ready to ensure move day is a breeze! Next time you or any friends and family need to move, give us a call - we've got you covered! All the best from the Cargo Cabbie Team

amanda in Toronto
amanda in Toronto

Storage m9ve

Great moving and storage company. We had a 1 bedroom condo in Toronto moving into storage while renovations are underway I thought that we had a bit too much stuff. However even the small crew of 2 friendly guys handled the move with speed and great care. Not a crease on a book or a ding on a wall. I would gladly recommend the guys at Cargo Cabbie to anyone. If we ever have another move into or out of storage, we will certainly be calling on them again.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your kind words about our services! We are so glad that everything went smoothly, and that we were able to deliver a stress-free and hassle-free moving experience to you. Each member of our moving crews is highly trained, efficient, and non-smoking, so they work at a quick pace and get things done without wasting time on the clock. Rest assured, your items will be perfectly secure in our monitored, climate-controlled, and clean storage facility! We look forward to hearing from you in the near future with any packing, moving, or storage needs you may have! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Pack and move to storage

Once again I was super impressed with the team at Cargo Cabbie. I had them wrap, move and store all my stuff for a renovation. The booking was easy and the crew was super friendly and efficient.

It gives me peace of mind to know I can put my trust in these guys and to know my belongings are safe. Great job guys!

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind words about our moving and storage services! We are glad to know that you are so happy with your move and storage with us. Your items will always be in good hands and well taken care of when moved by our crews and stored at our climate-controlled, monitored and secure storage facilities. We will keep your items safe and protected, and look forward to hearing from you when you need assistance with moving your things into your new home in the near future! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

More about Cargo Cabbie

Cargo Cabbie, Best Toronto 2018. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz, ThreeBestRated and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Five Six years in a row. We provide quality, professional moving and packing services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, Organizing Products & Services, Furniture, and Piano Moving & Tuning
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Short and long term Storage,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Come and visit our Box Shop online or onsite (Dundas and Carlaw)! We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves Three(3) hour mi
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed