Cargo Cabbie

401 Logan Ave. TORONTO ON M4M 2P2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Cargo Cabbie

Reviews for Cargo Cabbie

Andrew in Toronto

I hired Cargo Cabbie to move a single bulky, heavy item up 2 flights of stairs in my home, and glad I chose them. Communication for the estimate, booking, schedule and payment was very easy and streamlined. The guys who performed the move were friendly, professional and so careful. They protected and covered floors, railings and the item. Well worth the cost rather than risking injury to myself or house. Will definitely use them again for any moving needs.

Hi Andrew, thank you for helping to spread the word! No matter the size of the move, we've got you covered from the moment you first get in touch. From coordinating logistics in the office to ensuring that the move is executed without a hitch, our whole team works hard to make your move a breeze. We're glad to have helped move your fridge, and we look forward to hearing from you next time! Until then, all the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Family

MegMulli in Toronto

Long-time customer, first time reviewer! I have used Cargo Cabbie's moving services for jobs large and small since 2011 when I moved my business to the Leslieville neighborhood– and the quality of the service Javier offers has never once skipped a beat.
He runs a tight ship, with costs clearly outlined upfront to there's no surprises (we've all experienced a bad move once in our younger years, haven't we?) and his staff are truly top-notch, friendly and professional.

I've lived in the city since 95' and have never leaned on friends or family to help with moves – have always been of the mind to spend a few bucks and hire strong backs– so I have seen my share of bad jobs and bad companies (one highlight was 'mr. lowpants' borrowing a knife to put a notch on his belt so his pants wouldn't end up around his ankles; and who doesn't love the tactic of shady movers looking for payment for double the quote BEFORE they'll unload the still-running truck).

It's worth a mention too from a woman's perspective (in these days of #metoo) with Cargo Cabbie you won't be hit on or asked probing personal questions. Maybe that shouldn't be part of my review the need to make this point, but there it is. Javier's team is professional to the very core, and this to be sure is testament to his management style.

Cargo Cabbie is ALWAYS worth every penny.

Hi Meg,

Thank you so much for all your kind words! We are beyond thrilled that we are your go-to Toronto movers and that you have relied on our professional and friendly services for so many years. When it comes to moving, we know that trustworthiness, reliability, transparency, and top-notch customer service are top priorities for many customers. We believe that our honesty and hard work will speak for itself - and it always does! It is wonderful customers like you that keep our spirits high and motivate us to continue delivering the absolute best moving services possible in the GTA. Thank you again for choosing Cargo Cabbie every time for your moves - we look forward to the next one! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Rachel in Toronto

We needed a last minute move to move around some stuff from one storage space to another and this company was fantastic. Fast to reply, had the availability, was upfront with all costs and was very pleasant to deal with. The day of the move, their two movers were so kind and very hard workers. They were careful with all of our belongings and very cognisant of our time. We got the move done in less time than estimated and they adjusted the cost to reflect this. Overall, great experience - the best experience I've ever had with a moving company! R.B.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We take pride in being transparent, communicative, and pleasant with all of our customers, and knowing that you had such a fantastic moving experience with us makes the hard work worth it! No matter the size of the move, we'll do everything we can to be there for our clients when they need us. We also value fair pricing, so if our efficient movers are able to get the job done sooner for you to save you time and money, you can be sure that we'll aim to do that every time. We're so glad that you enjoyed your Toronto move with Cargo Cabbie, and we look forward to being there for you again in the near future! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Super pro group of people. Very nice, very open with the whole process. The customer service was the best I’ve seen from a moving company. They even put another person on the move when things weren’t looking like they were gonna finish up on time for no extra cost.

Recommend! Also recommend getting the boxes.

Thank you for the kind review! Ensuring that we are open and up front with our service and rates is something that we pride ourselves on, and we're always happy to have a chat. Our goal is always to make your move day as smooth and enjoyable as possible, and going that extra little distance to leave these positive vibes behind. We're happy to have helped and look forward to next time! When it comes to moving (and supplies!) - we've got you covered! All the best from the Cargo Cabbie Team

lo.rae.1983 in Toronto

BEST MOVE EVER!!

I found out last minute that I needed to be out of my townhouse and into my new apartment (the new tenants wanted to move in early). I contacted Cargo Cabbie literally 4 days before I had to move. Right away, I was so happy I did. The first phone call I had with the moving coordinator (Kate) did so much to lessen my anxiety of my quick move. She answered all of my questions and quickly provided me with a fair estimate. On moving day, the movers (Graeme and Brooks) - were by far the most professional and friendly movers I've dealt with. They were very quick, yet thorough and careful and got me in to my new place in rapid time.

THANK YOU! I will definitely use Cargo Cabbie the next time I move locally.

Lauren M.

Hi Lauren, thank you for leaving us such a positive review! It was our pleasure to help with your move - it's what we do! Part of our process is to make sure that you feel like you're in good hands from the moment you first get in touch, right through the entirety of moving day. If we have the availability to help, you can bet that we'll make it happen for you. We're glad to made your move such a smooth one and have got you covered next time too - just give us a call! Until then, all the best from Javier and the entire Cargo Cabbie Team

I contacted Cargo Cabbie a couple of weeks before my move out date. Thankfully they were available! The moving coordinator contacted me the same day and got things on the road pretty quickly with a quote for our move and with booking movers.

Overall, service was quick, courteous, and smooth. The only issue is that the movers did arrive 20 minutes late, which pushed back the entire move. We were on a tight schedule, but the movers managed to swiftly get in furniture out and into our new place.

Overall, the movers were very efficient and professional. You pay premium price for services, but it's worth it.

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're so glad to know that we were able to make your move a seamless, hassle-free experience from the booking process to the actual move. We do apologize for the delay in starting your move - we take great pride in being punctual and professional, and we take every precaution possible to ensure we are on time every time. Unfortunately, the extreme weather conditions last week made travelling quite difficult for everyone on the road, and safety is one of our top priorities. We are glad that we were able to make up for it with our efficiency, and we will work hard to ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future. Thank you for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your move! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

If you care about your home and furniture hire theses guys. Expensive but the best service you will find in the city. The team of six men--Javier,Jonathan,Kyle John,Cameron and, so sorry i forgot the other names--came exactly during the time span I was given. Beyond being super friendly, they were incredibly efficient, careful and at the same time cheerful. My whole move including driving to the new location took the estimated nine hours (a move with a few hiccups and issues to troubleshoot, the team kept cool throughout the day. We had a large number of boxes, beds, and things that needed that needed special care.
At the end, you get I highly recommend Cargo Cabbie to everyone i know without hesitation!

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us such great feedback! We are thrilled to know that you had a pleasant moving experience with us and that you will recommend us to family and friends. We take great pride in providing the best moving service in Toronto, and we will ensure that your relocation is stress-free and hassle-free from the first phone call all the way to the end of the move. We look forward to helping you with any future moving needs! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Toronto Team

Steve in Mississauga

I highly recommend this company. They were very professional, fast, and clean. I also rented bins from them which is great! Super convenient delivery and pick up of the bins, especially when you don't have a vehicle. Would definitely use them again.

-Steve S.

Hi Steve, thank you for leaving us a review. It was a pleasure to help with your move last week, and we're glad to have made the process a smooth one. With so many other things to coordinate when you're moving, we're happy to alleviate some of the running around. With our trucks moving around the city, whether it's packing supplies, plastic bins, or a helping hand from our super friendly crew members - we are here to help. All it takes is one phone call and we've got you covered!
Best of luck settling into your new place! From Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Team

Dina in Toronto

The service we received from Cargo Cabbie was spectacular!!!

The customer service from obtaining the quote to having the files moved was efficient and professional.

We would definitely use Cargo Cabbie for our next move.

Dina D.

Hi Dina, thank you for the positive review! We know first hand that things happen fast in the corporate world, and our crew is always happy to help with those last-minute moves - be it an entire office space or just a few boxes. We were happy to assist with moving you into your new office downtown, and look forward to next time. We've got you covered!
All the best from the Cargo Cabbie Team

Mark M

Cargo Cabbie showed up as promised and the team was extremely professional, courteous, and helpful. We were packing up a few things, and they worked around us and kept us informed of their timing. They disassembled and reassembled the bed frame, and were very careful with all our belongings. I do wish they had been a little more upfront about some of the costs of materials. All in all, a good experience. -- Mark M

Hi Mark,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to give us feedback on your moving experience with us. I want to assure you that transparency is one of our highest priorities and what sets us apart from other moving companies, and we will never jeopardize our hard-earned reputation for anything. Unfortunately, we did not anticipate the extra packing that was required when we arrived, and we had to do what was necessary to ensure that your remaining possessions would be carefully and efficiently packed and ready to go. All the boxes and materials that we use for our moves can be found online on our Box Shop website, and we would be more than happy to answer any questions about pricing on any items if you ever need! We are glad that you had a good moving experience with us regardless - we strive to achieve a perfect ten in our customers' books each and every time. We hope to help you again with your future moves so we can show you the perfect Cargo Cabbie moving experience! Thanks again for the feedback and the kind words about our awesome moving team - they will definitely appreciate it. All the best to you and your new home from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie Toronto Team

More about Cargo Cabbie

Cargo Cabbie, Toronto 2017. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Five years in a row. We provide quality, professional moving and packing services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, Organizing Products & Services, Basement Renovation, Furniture, and Piano Moving & Tuning
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Short and long term Storage,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Come and visit our Box Shop online or onsite (Dundas and Carlaw)! We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves Three(3) hour mi
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed