Cargo Cabbie

Moving & Storage
401 Logan Ave. TORONTO ON M4M 2P2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Cargo Cabbie
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cargo Cabbie

Ravi in Toronto

After getting multiple quotes from multiple movers , Cargo cabbie was not the cheapest by far but they are the best and completely worth the money. In the past i've gone the cheaper route and you get what you pay for. Cargo Cabbie are professional, on-time and make the move as least stressful as possible. Their in office team will work with you on the quote till you're happy customer.

Moving never goes according to plan from delayed elevators to traffic and various other obstacles. Cargo Cabbie and the team roll with the punches and deal with every obstacles thrown in their way. Kyle, Conrad and Chris were very professional and packed up all the furniture in no time. They even disassembled and re-assembled the bed as requested.

I also rented the red plastic bins from them which were extremely helpful (beats you having to find boxes that might break). Customer service really tells businesses apart and the fact that the Cargo Cabbie office checked in with me during the move and after, truly sets them apart.

Job Price

Hi Ravi! Thank you so much for this above and beyond review! It was our absolute pleasure to help with your move, and we're glad to have been a part of making it happen. You're right when you say that it can be a stressful time and obstacles abound; our goal is to ensure things run as smoothly as they can before, during, and after your move. The Cargo Cabbie family has your back! If you need anything at all in the future, we hope to hear back from you. Until then, enjoy your new place! All the best from Javier and the whole team!

TorontotoTrinity in

I found everything I needed to get a head start on my move. I'm moving out of a one bedroom apartment and its all happening very quickly and easily thanks to Cargo Cabbie. Lucas, a friendly guy at the office, helped me find my moving supplies and the prices were very reasonable. The office is clean, and the matching shirts on all the movers are a nice touch. For the move itself, the truck showed up on time and the whole thing was really stress-free. The movers joked around a little bit, and they were all presentable, polite people. It put me at ease. My stuff was all well-taken care of and went into storage with absolutely no problems. My brother reccommended Cargo Cabbie to me and I certainly reccommend them to you! The office staff were also very friendly and all communications between us were clear and concise.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words, Owen! Move day can be a stressful one, especially when it sneaks up so fast. We're glad to have helped out! Different supplies suit different moves, and we're always happy to dispense some friendly advice. We're glad you could find everything you needed to make sure everything stays protected during its time in storage. If you need anything at all in the future, we look forward to seeing you again! All the best from Javier and the Cargo Cabbie family!

Zkelevra in Toronto

There are so many bad apples in the moving industry but when I called Cargo Cabbie, I knew I was in good hands. This is the MOST professional company I have ever dealt with. Their booking process really shows how much they care about you and your belongings, they are really detail oriented. So I decided to let them pack my belongings too. Upon arrival, my team was really friendly, courteous, professional and caring. I was thrilled by how fast yet efficient they were. My move was a breeze, I did not have to lift a single finger. If you want peace of mind, go with Cargo Cabbie, you will be happy you chose them.

Job Price

Hi Zkelevra, Thank you for your stellar review! At Cargo Cabbie, we strive to deliver the best possible moving experience a client can ask for to make a difference. Every move is unique, thus each require a different set of needs which we address on an individual basis.Thank you for trusting us with your valued belongings and please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can help you again! All the best, Javier and the rest of awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

AirForbes1 in Toronto

I used Carbo Cabbie for a recent move. Kyle, George, Angus, Joshua, and Tony. I had some tricky bits of furniture (and a tricky neighbour). They were great about everything, and handled everything well.

The estimate was spot on. We actually went over due to some unforeseen circumstances, but would have been right in line had everything gone to plan.

Special shout out to Tony who saved my sofa.

Job Price

Thanks for the review and for choosing us! We are all glad things worked out. All the best! Javier and team at Cargo Cabbie Inc. Toronto Movers head-office.

Nancy in

My experience with Cargo Cabbie was really great. They were highly professional, handled all my belongings with extreme care and made my move a breeze. I highly recommend them, they will make your life easier during a stressful time. Worth every penny.

Job Price

Hello Nancy! Thank you for taking the time to write your glowing review of our services! We are so happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with your move. Our goal is to always turn this stressful situation into a breezy experience. Feel free to call us anytime you need any of our services. All the best from Javier and the rest of the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Stephen in Toronto

I stopped by the Cargo Cabbie Box Shop in search of some moving supplies and was blown away at how friendly, knowledgable and helpful the staff were! Not only did I leave with everything I needed but also with some great advice and tips that made my packing nightmare a breeze! They even have bin rentals if your trying to save time and the planet lol!

Job Price

Hi Stephen, thanks again for stopping by the box shop! Packing can easily turn into a much bigger job than anticipated, but we have you covered. We're always glad to dispense all of the tips we've gained while moving around Toronto, and are glad we could send you home with everything you needed. If you ever need more packing help, give us a call! We have our packing team ready to help onsite. All the best with your move! Javier and the Box Shop Team

Djporter in

I'm so impressed with Cargo Cabbie!! I have used other moving companies before but, in my opinion, Cargo Cabbie soars above the competition!!
Their professionalism and experience showed and the price was right!
The movers were down to earth and super respectful and the attention to detail was appreciated
I was able to purchase moving supplies from their box shop which was also convenient!
Thank you, Cargo Cabbie, for the stress free move!! I will definitely use your services again;)
Sincerely, Darrell

Job Price

Thanks Darrell! We really appreciate the support and great review! very happy with the way the move went, and it was a pleasure working with you from the office in the planning of the move. we're glad things worked so well on your move! Once again, thank you for moving with Cargo Cabbie and we look forward to working with you in the future! All the best!! Javier and The Awesome Moving Team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto.

Meghan in

My partner and I lived in different homes, and were moving into the home we just purchased together. Cargo Cabbie coordinated our move one the same day, with two different crews --- and they did a spectacular job. They were the most professional company I have ever hired, from the estimate, to calls to check-in during the move, to the team lead reassuring us that they wouldn't leave until we were satisfied. I will never use another moving company and will be singing their praises to anyone who is looking to move.

Job Price

Hello Meghan, Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review! It was a pleasure working with you and your partner, from coordinating the moves with the office team to tackling logistics with the moving teams! Nothing makes us more happy than a client who is completely satisfied with their move, and it's a pleasure for us to join two homes together seamlessly! Having our clients reassured starts with a phone call from the office and ends with the perfect placement of each item to desire with the moving crew. Thanks again for choosing Cargo Cabbie and don't hesitate to call if you ever need our help! All the best from Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Christine in Toronto

As someone who has moved dozens of times in my lifetime - many times across the country - believe me when I say that my move with Cargo Cabbie ranks #1! What a pleasant, professional, seamless, nearly enjoyable experience it was (it is still a move, after all - it being enjoyable is about the best you can hope for!). The crew was a group of affable young guys who worked their butts off and took great care in moving my stuff quickly and respectfully. Next time I move I will definitely use them again. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Hi Christine, Thank you for your excellent review and your perfect rating! It was a pleasure working with you and assisting you with your move. We strive to provide top quality professional service and we work hard to make your moving experience a pleasant one. Kyle, Conrad, Owen, Cameron and Chris were very happy with how well the move went. What a delight to hear that we are your go-to movers in Toronto! Thanks again for trusting us with your relocation. Please don't hesitate to give us a call the next time you need any of our services. All the best from Javier, Zara and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Benny abs in

Just finished a move in Toronto. CC is fast, efficient, and proffesional. Took great care to pack our stuff properly. Whole crew is great to deal with. Best movers I have ever used.

Hi Benny,
Thank you very much for the comments, review, trust and support! All the best, Javier and team at Cargo Cabbie Moving Toronto

More about Cargo Cabbie

Cargo Cabbie, Toronto 2017. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Five years in a row. We provide quality, professional moving and packing services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, Organizing Products & Services, Basement Renovation, and Furniture
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Come and visit our Box Shop online or onsite (Dundas and Carlaw)! We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves Three(3) hour mi
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed