Cargo Cabbie

Cargo Cabbie Professional Movers Toronto
Owner/Manager
Javier Cargo Cabbie [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Cargo Cabbie
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Cargo Cabbie

Lisa db in Toronto

Back in 2010, I had to do an in-house move of most of the furniture from my 3rd floor down to my 2nd floor. I could not find a single moving company that would consider taking the job; "we don't do that kind of move" was the chorus of rejections I repeatedly heard. I can't recall how I first discovered Cargo Cabbie, however, it was a small outfit back then, owned and run by an individual who turned out to be an amazing person, Javier. He was straight forward in his quote. Javier and his movers showed up exactly on time. They were professional, efficient and courteous. And most importantly, they expertly wrapped packed and moved all my items as if they owned them themselves. As a woman, there is often the anticipation of having to encounter the usual b.s. one might face when looking to hire someone in the home services sector. Cavalier attitude, dismissal of the clients concerns, hidden costs suddenly popping up at the end of the move.

Not this time, not anytime with JAVIER and Cargo Cabbie. This is why, when in 2015 I had to arrange a move on behalf of my father's move from his house to a condo, CARGO CABBIE WERE THE ONLY MOVERS I would ever call, recommend and use.

And it is why I immediately called Cargo Cabbie when it came time to move all my studio equipment and office furniture to a new space downtown.

What is very important for customers to know, is also the kind of attentive and first class service that you will get when you are communicating with the individuals who work at the Cargo Cabbie office. In my case, I had the great fortune of communicating and working together with Zara, who expertly and graciously handled, booked, and re-booked my move many many times (when I had to cancel and re-book due to my father's ongoing health issues).

Another important and attractive aspect of Cargo Cabbie, is the efficiency of the digitized system they have built into their website to make the booking of your move, the updating and addition or subtracting of items to be moved, and the quoting and approval of the move and the ability to access and review your move's details online at anytime so easily and immediately. Confirmations of your move via email, immediately after requesting and preparing for the move, are immediate.

Everyone at CARGO CABBIE - from the bookers and reps at the office, to the digitization process for quotes, bookings, approvals and invoicing - to the actual move and the movers themselves, are like no other moving service in Toronto. They are the disrupters of the moving sector. Cargo Cabbie puts all the moving companies here in toronto, to shame. And they will always put the customer's mind at ease and at peace.

Job Price

Hi Lisa, We truly have no other words we can possibly say other than THANK YOU!! It has been a pleasure working with you with each of your moves; it's always great to see your name pop up in our inbox. It's fantastic repeat clients like yourself who keep us going, and great word of mouth is how we have gone from Javier and one cargo van to the full moving company that we are today! Thank you again for being such an incredibly loyal customer, and we look forward to working with you for years to come! All the best from Keegan, Zara, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Justin in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I have already used Cargo Cabbie twice now - once during my initial move to Toronto (was around $1500) and a few months ago to move some stuff into storage (was around $500). Both times they were excellent, so I am using them again in six weeks when I move apartments. They are professional, courteous and know what they are doing. I have moved too many times to count now (including from Canada to the US and back again), and the fact that I am about to use Cargo Cabbie for the third time pretty much sums it up.

Job Price

Hi Justin, thank you for the excellent review! It's always a pleasure working with you, and we're very happy that we've been able to give you such positive experiences. We're looking forward to helping you move into your new apartment, and to more moves to come in the future. Thank you again for choosing Cargo Cabbie as your moving company! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Richard in Toronto

Went looking for the Best movers in Toronto and I think I found them in Cargo Cabbie! I had a medium size move and Jonathan, Conrad and Graham were able to help me out. They were extremely professional and courteous and treated my stuff better than I would have!

They went to great lengths to wrap everything up and take the time to do it right. At the same time it was a well oiled machine that just kept on chugging - even in the face of some elevator woes and setbacks. They got me done on time and without any hassle. My next move will definitely be with them!

Job Price

Hi Richard, Thank you for your great review! Jonathan, Conrad and Graham were very happy with the way the move went, and it was a pleasure working with you from the office in the planning of the move. Every move has its little woes and setbacks, and we pride ourselves on being able to deal with them appropriately to make your move stress-free... we're glad it worked so well on your move! Once again, thank you for moving with Cargo Cabbie and we look forward to working with you in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Farah in Mississauga

I had to set up my guest room for post surgery rehab and needed the couch and ottoman moved - they came in and within 15 mins they were done and out. Simple.

Job Price

Hi Farah, Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure taking care of your move, and we are so glad that it went smoothly. We wish you all the best with the post surgery recovery, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Flora Ward in Toronto

i paid a very small price for an easy move. I realy wanted a professional company to help me move some light items from my condo to my townhouse. I know it wasn't much but they were professional and always answered my emails and calls. Other companies would just take days or give me run arounds. This company was just straight up professional and quick. A+

Job Price

Hi Flora, Thank you very much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you on your move. No matter the size of move it's always great when everything runs smoothly both on the day and for the preparation of the move! Thanks again for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Edgar in Cheyenne

I did my last move with Cargo Cabbie and it was an absolute dream. The planning with the office was so simple with their web interface and my coordinator Keegan was fantastic. I knew from minute one that everything would go well. On the day of the move Graham and his crew took control and made sure that everything was wrapped moved and positioned perfectly upon arrival. I can't recommend this company enough!

Job Price

Hi Edgar, Thank you for your excellent review! It was great working with you throughout the planning of your move, and Graham and crew were very happy with how the move went on the actual day of. Thanks again for using Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Krista in Toronto

Went into the Cargo Cabbie box shop the other days to buy some supplies for my move, the office is very cool and the staff were really nice! They had such a wide selection of supplies to buy at great prices. They really care about customer service because someone even helped me bring my supplies to my car! I could only imagine how nice and professional they would be while on the job actually moving furniture.

Job Price

Hi Krista, Thank you for your great review! It was wonderful having you in the box shop, and I'm so glad we could get you all set with supplies for your upcoming move. Thanks again for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your supply needs, and we look forward to working with you soon! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Had to move quickly. Cargo cabbie was there! Efficient, professional and careful.
It was a pleasure to have them manage the load, provide a very detailed quote all within the span of 24 hours

Job Price

I am glad our guys delivered, quickly and efficiently as expected! Feel free to reach out again for your next move, and thanks for the opportunity & trust. All the best, Javier, President | Cargo Cabbie Movers in Toronto 2017

Michael in Toronto

Very excellent moving service, great customer service and constant communication to customer about dates, times, locations and service quality. The movers were fast, efficent, clean and very kind and professional. They wrapped and portected everything they moved that could be potentually damaged. The movers portected the floors, walls and doors in the path of moving. All you needed to do is stay out of the way. Highly recommended moving company, 9 out of 10 stars, the missing star is only because I found them to be fairly expensive.

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, most important, for the feedback. Sharing your experience moving with Cargo Cabbie to everyone visiting Homestars is something that shows the type of footprint we want to leave behind. It really help us stay connected and allow us to engage plus stay tuned with clients. At Cargo Cabbie we are always working to keep costs down and when it comes to competitive pricing, we excel on service, performance and final results. By providing non smoking crews, trained friendly movers and the supplies required to minimize damage on moving day, we can always guarantee a headache-free move. All the best! Sincerely, Javier | President Cargo Cabbie Movers Toronto

Robert W in Holland Landing
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

When I needed four large-scale paintings and three sculptures transported, I called on Cargo Cabbie who were able to pick up and deliver on my tight timeline. The movers were punctual, very courteous and did a professional job of packaging and protecting the works. I had full confidence in their ability to handle my collection and will not hesitate to use them again. First class job!!!

Job Price

Hi Robert, Thank you very much for your excellent review! It was a pleasure assisting you with the move of your beautiful collection. Even when the timeline is tight, the proper care must be afforded to every piece regardless of whether it is a priceless work of art or a couch, and with your beautiful work this was absolutely the case. Thank you again for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

More about Cargo Cabbie

Cargo Cabbie, Toronto 2017. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Five years in a row. We provide quality, professional moving and packing services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, Organizing Products & Services, Basement Renovation, and Furniture
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Come and visit our Box Shop online or onsite (Dundas and Carlaw)! We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves Three(3) hour mi
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed