Cargo Cabbie

401 Logan Ave. TORONTO ON M4M 2P2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Cargo Cabbie

Reviews for Cargo Cabbie

Carolyn in Toronto

Our Cargo Cabbie team - Tadhg, Conrad and Angus - were incredibly friendly, efficient, careful, and had the ESP-like spacial sense for maneuvering large/heavy objects. Communication with the moving coordinator and the corporate office was excellent. A wonderful experience from start to finish. Thank you!

Hi Carolyn, Thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you from the office, and Conrad, Tadhg and Angus were very happy with how smoothly the move went. Feel free to give us a call or email any time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! Thanks again for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to hearing from you soon! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

lgabriele123 in Toronto

This is the third time I've used Cargo Cabbie and for someone that moves as much as me I have to say they're the best in the city--courteous, clean, reliable, prompt, friendly, careful, respectful and efficient. They're the best at what they do. Moving is stressful but I never worry with these guys.

Hi Gabriele,
Thank you so much for moving with Cargo Cabbie and for the repeat business!
Count on us for any future moving and delivery needs, We've got your back!
All the best! Javier and The Awesome Team at Cargo Cabbie®

Nicole in Toronto

Cargo cabbie moved me in under 2 hours and was efficient, clean and professional. My two movers were very accommodating and were even willing to move furniture around if I didn't like how things looked. Extremely friendly service- would highly recommend!

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure working on your move, and Graham and Clayton were very happy with how the move itself went. Thanks again for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Lisa db in Toronto

Back in 2010, I had to do an in-house move of most of the furniture from my 3rd floor down to my 2nd floor. I could not find a single moving company that would consider taking the job; "we don't do that kind of move" was the chorus of rejections I repeatedly heard. I can't recall how I first discovered Cargo Cabbie, however, it was a small outfit back then, owned and run by an individual who turned out to be an amazing person, Javier. He was straight forward in his quote. Javier and his movers showed up exactly on time. They were professional, efficient and courteous. And most importantly, they expertly wrapped packed and moved all my items as if they owned them themselves. As a woman, there is often the anticipation of having to encounter the usual b.s. one might face when looking to hire someone in the home services sector. Cavalier attitude, dismissal of the clients concerns, hidden costs suddenly popping up at the end of the move.

Not this time, not anytime with JAVIER and Cargo Cabbie. This is why, when in 2015 I had to arrange a move on behalf of my father's move from his house to a condo, CARGO CABBIE WERE THE ONLY MOVERS I would ever call, recommend and use.

And it is why I immediately called Cargo Cabbie when it came time to move all my studio equipment and office furniture to a new space downtown.

What is very important for customers to know, is also the kind of attentive and first class service that you will get when you are communicating with the individuals who work at the Cargo Cabbie office. In my case, I had the great fortune of communicating and working together with Zara, who expertly and graciously handled, booked, and re-booked my move many many times (when I had to cancel and re-book due to my father's ongoing health issues).

Another important and attractive aspect of Cargo Cabbie, is the efficiency of the digitized system they have built into their website to make the booking of your move, the updating and addition or subtracting of items to be moved, and the quoting and approval of the move and the ability to access and review your move's details online at anytime so easily and immediately. Confirmations of your move via email, immediately after requesting and preparing for the move, are immediate.

Everyone at CARGO CABBIE - from the bookers and reps at the office, to the digitization process for quotes, bookings, approvals and invoicing - to the actual move and the movers themselves, are like no other moving service in Toronto. They are the disrupters of the moving sector. Cargo Cabbie puts all the moving companies here in toronto, to shame. And they will always put the customer's mind at ease and at peace.

Hi Lisa, We truly have no other words we can possibly say other than THANK YOU!! It has been a pleasure working with you with each of your moves; it's always great to see your name pop up in our inbox. It's fantastic repeat clients like yourself who keep us going, and great word of mouth is how we have gone from Javier and one cargo van to the full moving company that we are today! Thank you again for being such an incredibly loyal customer, and we look forward to working with you for years to come! All the best from Keegan, Zara, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Justin in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I have already used Cargo Cabbie twice now - once during my initial move to Toronto (was around $1500) and a few months ago to move some stuff into storage (was around $500). Both times they were excellent, so I am using them again in six weeks when I move apartments. They are professional, courteous and know what they are doing. I have moved too many times to count now (including from Canada to the US and back again), and the fact that I am about to use Cargo Cabbie for the third time pretty much sums it up.

Hi Justin, thank you for the excellent review! It's always a pleasure working with you, and we're very happy that we've been able to give you such positive experiences. We're looking forward to helping you move into your new apartment, and to more moves to come in the future. Thank you again for choosing Cargo Cabbie as your moving company! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Richard in Toronto

Went looking for the Best movers in Toronto and I think I found them in Cargo Cabbie! I had a medium size move and Jonathan, Conrad and Graham were able to help me out. They were extremely professional and courteous and treated my stuff better than I would have!

They went to great lengths to wrap everything up and take the time to do it right. At the same time it was a well oiled machine that just kept on chugging - even in the face of some elevator woes and setbacks. They got me done on time and without any hassle. My next move will definitely be with them!

Hi Richard, Thank you for your great review! Jonathan, Conrad and Graham were very happy with the way the move went, and it was a pleasure working with you from the office in the planning of the move. Every move has its little woes and setbacks, and we pride ourselves on being able to deal with them appropriately to make your move stress-free... we're glad it worked so well on your move! Once again, thank you for moving with Cargo Cabbie and we look forward to working with you in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Farah in Mississauga

I had to set up my guest room for post surgery rehab and needed the couch and ottoman moved - they came in and within 15 mins they were done and out. Simple.

Hi Farah, Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure taking care of your move, and we are so glad that it went smoothly. We wish you all the best with the post surgery recovery, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Flora Ward in Toronto

i paid a very small price for an easy move. I realy wanted a professional company to help me move some light items from my condo to my townhouse. I know it wasn't much but they were professional and always answered my emails and calls. Other companies would just take days or give me run arounds. This company was just straight up professional and quick. A+

Hi Flora, Thank you very much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you on your move. No matter the size of move it's always great when everything runs smoothly both on the day and for the preparation of the move! Thanks again for choosing Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Edgar in Cheyenne

I did my last move with Cargo Cabbie and it was an absolute dream. The planning with the office was so simple with their web interface and my coordinator Keegan was fantastic. I knew from minute one that everything would go well. On the day of the move Graham and his crew took control and made sure that everything was wrapped moved and positioned perfectly upon arrival. I can't recommend this company enough!

Hi Edgar, Thank you for your excellent review! It was great working with you throughout the planning of your move, and Graham and crew were very happy with how the move went on the actual day of. Thanks again for using Cargo Cabbie for your move, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best from Keegan, Javier and the awesome team at Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

More about Cargo Cabbie

Cargo Cabbie, Toronto 2017. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Five years in a row. We provide quality, professional moving and packing services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, Organizing Products & Services, Basement Renovation, and Furniture
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Come and visit our Box Shop online or onsite (Dundas and Carlaw)! We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
Small moves: 1 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves Three(3) hour mi
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed