H2o Waterproofing Inc.

Waterproofing
Ottawa ON K1R 7X6
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Ottawa  >  H2o Waterproofing Inc.

Reviews for H2o Waterproofing Inc.

Vitali Astreika in Nepean
Vitali Astreika in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Hard landscaping

Charles (manager, owner or whatever) sihgned a contract in April 2011 to built concrete porch, drieway, walkway etc. He demolished my old porch, drieway and walkway. He asked to pay him in adwance $6000.00 to buy material, concrete...It was September 4, 2011.That day was the last day I saw him. Since April nothing done. This this a fraud.

Lloyd  in Kanata
Lloyd in Kanata
1 review KANATA, ON

Back yard cement deck with steps

H2O Waterproofing Inc.was hired from an add in the 'Ottawa's Best Super Saver monthly flyer. The individual who quoted the project said it was a small job taking maybe 4 days would be done early July. H2O always needed more 'cash' to do next part of my cement deck project . Did very little for the amount of cash and now my deck project is but a big hole and some boards along the sides of the hole. They took out my back steps so I can't even use the back yard. The project is not complete... basicly removal of the grass and now I can't reach them because the two phone numbers they gave me are not working. They have now been paid 75% of the project which I could have done myself so far in a couple of days.

Arthur Palmer in Nepean
Arthur Palmer in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Installed window wells

"H2O" installed window wells with gravel-filled soak pits to catch water from fast thaws, which sometimes seeps under basement windows.
Thorough job, with added waterproofing membrane on walls. Messy while in progress but good clean-up.