Manitoba Garage Door Repair ? BEST IN MANITOBA

Garage Doors & Hardware
Winnipeg MB R2G 3R1
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Winnipeg  >  Manitoba Garage Door Repair ? BEST IN MANITOBA

Reviews for Manitoba Garage Door Repair ? BEST IN MANITOBA

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
1 review Selkirk, MB

Fix garage door

The spring went on our garage door, it was an external spring so they had to build a new one. We were extremely happy with the work and the service

Mike from Winnipeg
Mike from Winnipeg

Garage Door and Opener

I purchased a Steelcraft Insulated garage door and Liftmaster 3255 opener with keyless entry and 3 remotes. Excellent quality products.
Ben arrived right on time at 9 am and had the job finished by 1pm. He was polite, hardworking, and very knowledgeable in his field.
If you appreciate efficiency, precision, and quality of workmanship, go with this company - you won't regret it.

Ken from Winnipeg
Ken from Winnipeg

Garage Door Repairs

I can't say enough great things about Josh and his team! Communications are exceptional and workmanship the best in Manitoba! I highly, highly recommend Manitoba Garage for all of your garage door needs! Josh was also able to offer service within 24 hours! Awesome! Thank you!

Greg from Winnipeg
Greg from Winnipeg

Garage Door Repair

Spoke to Manitoba Garage Door repair on Thursday, they came out on Friday morning. Very professional, no ego, just a good guy. Great work, very quick in and out. He explained what needed repair and why. He also had tips for prolonging the life of the repaired parts. They care about their reputation and the work they do. Not a lot of companies care anymore about customer service. These guys do. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the great service!!

Mary Jane Reid from Winnipeg
Mary Jane Reid from Winnipeg

Service

July 2013

From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with both Josh and Ben! My initial phone conversation with Josh was very informative and straightforward. He explained pros and cons of various styles of doors, told me how to measure the rough opening for the estimate and explained what I would be looking at for a new opener. Josh outlined the quality and benefits of the products the company uses and I felt confident that I had been well informed prior to my decision to go ahead.

Ben came out to do an initial measurement and my installation appointment was scheduled promptly. On both occasions, Ben showed up right on time. There couldn’t be a more pleasant young guy to work with and he seemed to have genuine enthusiasm for the job he was doing and the company he represented. That in itself was very refreshing, having endured a lengthy parade of less enthusiastic workers on various renovations at my cottage and home.

Ben didn’t charge me extra to remove a 2’ x 4’ rack that was built above the old door and cheerfully took it down before starting the installation. He was all done within a matter of a few hours, including a tutorial on the features of the opener and remote entry.

Overall, the professionalism of Ben’s installation skills and Josh’s phone mannerisms, their willingness to walk me through both my decision and the mechanics of the job and Ben’s impeccable cleanup of the site really stand out in my mind. This company has a winning combination of personnel, products and technical/communication skills that will leave any customer smiling with satisfaction.

… Which is exactly my reaction every time I drive up to my lovely new garage door! Thanks, guys!

Mary Jane Reid
Winnipeg, Manitoba

John Arnold from Saint Andrews
John Arnold from Saint Andrews
1 review Saint Andrews, MB

Garage Door Installation

We are so pleased with our new garage doors. From the first phone call to the final clean up the effort from Manitoba Garage Door was professional and friendly and priced right. My son recommended the company and said we’d be pleased. He was right. Josh helped us with an on sight estimate and color selection and info on the best door for us. Ben came to install and was able to finish two large doors in an afternoon. He was so organized and careful with his work which was wonderful to watch. The doors work perfectly now and Ben adjusted the opener chains which were too loose. The lights on the openers work now and it’s so quiet, no more noisy vibrations. Thanks so much. We will be recommending this company to our friends. Thanks again for a job well done.

Morgan Knight from Winnipeg
Morgan Knight from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Garage Stuck Made Noise

My garage was stuck and sqeauky. I tried adding oil. The serviece was very fast but the cost was a little high. The quality was great but they could have showed me what to do. The follow up was appreciated.

faye in Winnipeg
faye in Winnipeg
3 reviews Winnipeg, MB

adjustment of garage door

I have to concede these guys follow the Mike Holmes philosophy and "make it right". They go over and above to resolve issues and the service tech was an outstanding and polite young man.
Well done, if only all companies practiced this level of customer service.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Manitoba Garage Door Repair ? BEST IN MANITOBA

With the best products, prices, warranties and service technicians, the choice is simple. Call Manitoba Garage Door today