Out Of This World Home Services

Reviews for Out Of This World Home Services

Iskren in Toronto
Iskren in Toronto

Burst pipe repair

Craig fixed my plumbing needs for the second time. He did an excellent job again. Craig explained everything to me very clearly.
He is very professional, punctual and efficient. Quality work and great service!
I would definitely recommend this company.

Iskren Donev

Donnie from Orleans
Donnie from Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garden Hydrant Replacement

Had a leaking garden hydrant in a hard to reach area. Guys showed up - quick appraisal, efficient work and got the job done. Will definitely call again for future work.

Katherine in Maple
Katherine in Maple

Replace drain in shower

Arrived within window, no issue with that.
Issue is that I instructed the tech exactly where the drain was (I know this as we had it opened two years ago for another issue), tech ignored what I said and ended up having to cut FOUR big uneven messy holes in the dining room ceiling. The last being exactly, where I had told them it was.
I was completely shocked beyond words. I heard them going up and down a few times, but was not informed there was an issue.
I am now looking at having to pay 2500.00 plus for a repair that should have been 250.00 tops.
Not happy or impressed.
I am not looking at having to pay 2500.00 to have my ceiling fixed.
Not happy

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen faucet

We have used DS pluming on multiple occasions and have always been pleased with their service. Today when we had their plumber at our house there was some confusion. The result was that we ended up paying for a service that we did not need.

We raised the issue with the company and they promptly resolved the issue as part of their policy on customer satisfaction.

We will continue using this company and highly recommend it to others. Great job!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Toilet flange replacement and laundry sink installed

Arrived early with a call ahead and text message of the service person with a photo. Great service very friendly neat and tidy. Turned out the faucet for the sink was defective right put of the package. First guy finished all but the faucet and 1 hour later a second person showed up to finish the job . When I had gone to get a new one. All done all working . Very pleased thanks guys for the great service.

Lynn Legassie in Nepean
Lynn Legassie in Nepean

Toilet Repair

Our toilet had an internal leak that started over a month ago. The shock was the latest water bill. Needless to say, I went online and searched for a plumber repair service provider. DS Plumbing were one of the search results and the reviews I read prompted a quick and efficient scheduled appointment. It was a scheduled two hour window and they arrived promptly. The repair work required was quickly determined and the parts provided from the service vehicle. Repair was completed within 45 mins and warrantied for two years. Very satisfied with the work completed and the experienced service technicians. Highly recommend this company.

Alex in Nepean
Alex in Nepean

Leaking toilet

Alex came by and fixed our leaky toilet. He was very polite and extremely professional. I will definitely recommend DS plumbing. We where extremely happy. Alex is a very good asset to your team!

Thank you so much for your review! We are certainly grateful to have Alex on our team - and pleased to hear your service experience with him was a '10'! We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him.

ac-dc14
ac-dc14

Disconnect and Remove all Kitchen plumbing. redirect plumbing to underfloor

Loved the fact that we
were made aware of who was coming. The above was completed effectively and competently and without fuss or mess. I do like dealing with a Company who listens to what you need and can organize and manage completion of your work

Thank you so much for leaving us a review - and for choosing us for your plumbing project!

trefor
trefor

Bathroom Plumbing Repair

This wasn’t a particularly tricky job but beyond my skills. These guys were amazing. Clear communication the whole way through from confirmation emails to a text when my plumber was on the way and a bio of who was coming to our home. They arrived when they said they were going to arrive, did what they said they were going to do, and mad they entire experience easy. This was exactly what we should expect from any contractor. Well done DS Plumbing.

More about Out Of This World Home Services

*Formerly DS Plumbing*

Out of This World Home Services is a family owned company offering award winning residential plumbing and water treatment and drain cleaning services to the Ottawa and surrounding area. We look forward to offering HVAC, electrical, and other home services in the near future.

We believe in offering our clients more than just plumbing services; we deliver peace of mind. We proudly offer:
-Quality workmanship backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
-Technician ID’s emailed prior to arrival
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-2 year warranty on parts & labour
-Complimentary home plumbing check-up with each service
No job is too small- feel free to call DS Plumbing anytime!

Plumbing and Water Filtration & Purification
In addition to plumbing services, DS Plumbing is also a certified Kinetico water systems dealer. We offer complimentary in-home water testing and consultations; contact our office to book your free appointment!
-Drain cleaning -Faucet installation and repair -Dishwasher installation -Water softeners and other water treatment products & services -Leak locating and repair. -Toilet repairs and installation -Sinks, tubs and showers -Backwater Valves -Sink & vanity installation -Water meter installations. -Natural gas and propane installation service and repair -Bathroom renovations
Certified Kinetico Dealer. Can service & supply: Gerber, American Standard, Toto, Luxart, Moen Woodford, Navien, Rheem + more.
Residential Plumbing & Water Treatment
2004
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visa, MasterCard, Cheque, Cash, E-transfer
Plumbing, Wells, Backflow prevention, Gas
Better Business Bureau, Ottawa Board of Trade
2 year warranty on all DSP supplied parts & fixtures as well as 2 year guarantee on most labour