Amazing Results

Jann Brooks in Hamilton
Jann Brooks in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Couldn't Recommend Him Any Higher

Todd arrived exactly on time and was pleasant and efficient. He is professional and personable. He cleaned our upholstery and a flight of stairs and I am thrilled. I have some carpeting I intend to have him back to clean. I recommend him highly.

Thank you kindly for the review Jann. I enjoyed our conversation and wish you all the best in becoming an ordained minister.

Laurie in Burlington
Laurie in Burlington

Carpet & Furniture Cleaning

Thanks Todd for another fabulous job!! Always professional, courteous and a true pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We would recommend you and your company to anyone looking for your services!!

Thank you for the kind review Laurie. If all of my customers where as great and easy to deal with as yourself and Rod I would be very thankful!

Judy in Burlington
Judy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Living room carpet, basement carpet and stairs

Just had our living room and basement carpets cleaned by Amazing Results, and am thrilled to finally have a company that really does the work with care and pride. Carpet is so clean and soft, so happy to have dealt with an amazing company who knows and cares about what they do. Kind people, wonderful job. Thank you, highly recommend!!!

Hi Judy, thank you for the kind review and business. I hope you and your family have a fantastic New Years. Cheers, Todd Osmond

Jodi in Burlington
Jodi in Burlington

Carpet Cleaner

Todd of Amazing Results Cleaning did an... Yes.. An amazing job of cleaning our stairs and upstairs hallway! I would definitely recommend Amazing Results for your next carpet cleaning job!!

Hi Jodi, thank you for the review. I really appreciate it as well as your business. I look forward to cleaning your tile and grout in the new year and making it look brand new again! Cheers, Todd Osmond

robbie2771 in Burlington
robbie2771 in Burlington

Basement Carpet Cleaning

I had contractors working on upgrading my ceiling in the basement. They were scraping my old popcorn ceiling to smooth and unforunately they were careless and allowed a lot of the drywall dust to fall onto my well cared for less then 2 year old carpets.

After the renovation was completed we were looking to have our carpets cleaned before we returned our furnishings amd belongings to the basement area. In our extensive research we came across Amazing results carpet cleaning service.

I inquired on cost and availability and set up an appointment. Owner Todd answered promptly and was very polite and courtious. He answered all my questions before arriving. I found him to be very accommodating and actually was able to make our scheduled appointment earlier then first discussed. How many times does this happen in life? Very refreshing when usually people are delayed and asking to come later.

When arriving at our home for the appointment, I found Todd to be very friendly, knowledgable, and totally made the customer feel at ease. I found the service to be exactly what I was looking for. Someone who truly cares about the client and takes care of their home while doing their work.

The next day because it is very cold now in the winter Todd even lent out his carpet drying fans to help speed up the carpet drying process. All in all I am very pleased in the services Todd provided and definitely would use him again next time we need our carpets cleaned again. The health benefits alone are worth the cost, but the appearance that is left after a deep cleaning truly restores the carpet to new status again.

My wife and I want to sincerely thank you so much and hope you will continue to always provide this quality and vital service.
Highly recommended !!!
Take care
Rob in Burlington, Ontario

Thank you very kindly for the review Robert. I'm glad you and your wife were happy with our services. Unfortunately a lot of service companies don't understand that all you have to do is service people. I was taught by my dad if you're going to do something, do it right!

Hope to see you in the near future. Have an amazing day :-)

Kathy in Oakville
Kathy in Oakville

carpet cleaning

Wow, Todd is amazing just as the company name suggests, 15 year old carpet looks better than new, Thanks Todd, service and job are excellent, done in less than 30 minutes

Thanks Kathy, I really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and glad your happy with your stairs and hallway. And glad I have a new customer for life :-)

joelle in Calgary
joelle in Calgary

carpet cleaning

I am impressed. Todd said he would be here at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, and he was. Then he cleaned our basement in 2 hours, took away the area rugs to be cleaned. He said it would take 8-10 days to get the area rugs back, and they came back in 7 days. I really appreciate the fact he stayed trued to his commitments, and did not overpromise. Would definitely recommend. Joelle, Aldershot, Ontario

Hi Joelle, thank you kindly for the wonderful review. I appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future.

mistry in Mississauga
mistry in Mississauga

Amazing Todd

Moving is never easy.

I called Todd as I needed the carpets cleaned in the townhouse I just bought. What a wonderful experience.

I reached out to him using HomeStars and he contacted me immediately. The information he was able to provide was timely and accurate. I was about 10 days getting back to him but I did not get any pushy sales tactics. We agreed a time for him to come and he was there on time as promised.

I have had my carpets cleaned before in my old house and was ready for “oh you will need to move that”; not with Todd. The place was empty but I had painters in and there were items I needed to move. Not only did he not complain about moving items he offered and moved the items for me.

The job he did was amazing, when he left my carpets were new again. As he cleaned the carpets he was happy to show me the difference between sections that were clear relative to what needed to be cleaned. I asked the difference between doing it yourself and the equipment that he uses. The simple answer was the power of the suction and the heat of the water combined with the cleaning agents. The hose was connected to his truck and not a device he pulled/pushed around.

I would definitely use his service again and would encourage others to at least give him a call. You won’t be disappointed.

Hi Mistry, thank you very kindly for appreciating our work and the kind review. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new home. All the best and hope to see you in the near future.

TJ in Toronto
TJ in Toronto

Carpet clean

Superb job under Short notice.
Todd was great guy to work with. He was very accommodating and carpet was flawless which also made our new home odour free.
We will definitely use his service again.

Hi Tina thank you kindly for the review and for appreciating our work. We try our best to please each and every customer. Hope you enjoy your new house and hope to see you in the near future.

Sharon in Burlington
Sharon in Burlington

Rug Cleaning

White carpet soiled by pets. Came back from cleaning and had "carpet rust". Todd took the carpet back and got every mark out of it. I am so impressed and thankful! I thought my rug was ruined.
I have already recommended him to others. His commitment to total satisfaction goes above and beyond

Hi Sharon, thank you kindly for the review and for appreciating our work. We try our best to please each and every customer. Hope to see you in the near future.

More about Amazing Results

Amazing Results Oakville Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning. Specializing In High Quality Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning in Oakville and Burlington.

We would like to personally thank the people of Oakville & Burlington for voting us one of the best carpet & rug cleaning company for the last 12 years in a row. Your vote of confidence in our company is greatly appreciated.

Amazing Results Cleaning Solutions Specializes In High Quality Carpet, Area Rug & Upholstery Cleaning as well as Tile & Grout Cleaning in Oakville, Burlington and surounding areas.

What makes us different than other carpet cleaning companies is our cleaning systems and our overall approach to the carpet cleaning service industry!

Based in Burlington, Amazing Results uses state of the art equipment & environmentally safe carpet cleaning solutions and procedures.

We provide high quality upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning and area rug cleaning including Wool, Oriental, Persian and Chinese area rugs.

Protect your carpet and furniture -our carpet & upholstery stain protector forms an invisible shield around each fibre, stains will be cleaned away without a trace. For stubborn Pet Stains & Odours call or email us for a free consultation.

We book scheduled appointments & employ prompt, friendly & experienced cleaning technicians.

At Amazing Results, We guarantee Satisfaction and with our carpet cleaning we Guarantee Amazing Results. Call Us, You'll Be Amazed!

100% GUARANTEE THAT’S OUR PROMISE TO YOU!

Call Amazing Results today at 905.337.3117