Amazing Results

Wayde  from Barrie
Wayde from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Carpet and tile cleaning

I uses amazing results after I had completed renovations and they did a fantastic job for us. I really did not expect the carpet to look as good as if did when they finished. Their staff were very professional and answered all of my questions. I Highly recommend their services.

Hi Wayde, thanks for the review and work. As I mentioned I don't generally travel to Barrie unless it is a referral from an existing customer. I think your renovations looked aweseom and I'm very thankful that the carpets and upholstery cleaned up as well as it did.

Darcey from Oakville
Darcey from Oakville

tripping, cleaning and waxing our floors

The linoleum in the church hall has traffice of 1000+ a week on it. Needless to say it looked tired. Todd came in, did a deep clean and it sparkled like it hadn't since it was installed. Thanks Amazing Carpet!

Thanks for the review Darcey. Glad I can help!

Mike Rocha from Hamilton
Mike Rocha from Hamilton

carpet sofa,chairs

I hired Todd to clean my carpets and sofa. Todd came in very professional explained to me the procedure and problems about the pet stains. It was absolutely an amazing job. Todd I thank you and recommend you to all my friends.

Hi Mike, thanks for the review and glad you were happy. I appreciate the business and all of the referrals you have sent our way! Cheers

Marlene MacMurchy from Oakville
Marlene MacMurchy from Oakville

Carpet Cleaning

We have had Todd clean our carpets for the past 8 years. We highly recommend his Company as they do a terrific job. Our carpets always look new when he is finished cleaning them. He is always so prompt in returning phone calls and setting up a convenient time to come to our home. Really appreciate our relationship with his Company.

Hi Marlene, thanks for the kind words and feedback. I am very glad you asked for my business card at the Tim Hortons drive thru in Oakville. Hard to believe that was 8 years ago :-)

N M from Mississauga
N M from Mississauga

Carpet & Rug Cleaning

"Todd was so communicative and prompt in during our enquiry. We wanted to get our stairways, hallways and bedroom carpets steam-cleaned before the arrival of our baby. He was so friendly, efficient and thorough and clearly took pride in his work. We were recommended his services by a friend who has used his services in the past, and we shall definitely be cascading this recommendation forward."

Thank you so much for the taking the time and leaving your feedback. I look forward to serving you again and meeting your new addition. Cheers, Todd

Jinny McCreary in Oakville
Jinny McCreary in Oakville

Carpet cleaning

Todd came on a Saturday and shampooed carpets throughout my home. He was a lovely man, very efficient, harding working and the carpets look great. I truly recommend his services,

Jinny McCreary

Hi Jinny, thank you kindly for the words and feedback. I look forward to cleaning for you in the future. Cheers, Todd

Amanda Patrick in Oakville
Amanda Patrick in Oakville

Carpet Cleaning

We had Amazing Results come in and clean our carpets and couches this week.
We have two children under the age of four and as a result our carpets have really taken a beating.

I knew that if we had Todd and his team from Amazing Results come in and clean our carpets they would bring them back to life.

And that is exactly what they did. I never thought that having clean carpets would make me so happy.

They were on time, professional and easy to work with. We are so pleased with the results. Our carpets look like new again.

They really can take out the toughest stains as we witnessed with taking our carpets from a bad state to brand new again.

Thank you Amazing Results!

Hi Amanda, one of my favorite parts of the business is meeting people and trying my best to amaze them when we clean. We have really enjoyed working with you and your husband over the years and appreciate your business and referrals. Cheers, Todd

More about Amazing Results

Amazing Results Oakville Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning. Specializing In High Quality Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning in Oakville and Burlington.

We would like to personally thank the people of Oakville & Burlington for voting us one of the best carpet & rug cleaning company for the last 12 years in a row. Your vote of confidence in our company is greatly appreciated.

Amazing Results Cleaning Solutions Specializes In High Quality Carpet, Area Rug & Upholstery Cleaning as well as Tile & Grout Cleaning in Oakville, Burlington and surounding areas.

What makes us different than other carpet cleaning companies is our cleaning systems and our overall approach to the carpet cleaning service industry!

Based in Burlington, Amazing Results uses state of the art equipment & environmentally safe carpet cleaning solutions and procedures.

We provide high quality upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning and area rug cleaning including Wool, Oriental, Persian and Chinese area rugs.

Protect your carpet and furniture -our carpet & upholstery stain protector forms an invisible shield around each fibre, stains will be cleaned away without a trace. For stubborn Pet Stains & Odours call or email us for a free consultation.

We book scheduled appointments & employ prompt, friendly & experienced cleaning technicians.

At Amazing Results, We guarantee Satisfaction and with our carpet cleaning we Guarantee Amazing Results. Call Us, You'll Be Amazed!

100% GUARANTEE THAT’S OUR PROMISE TO YOU!

Call Amazing Results today at 905.337.3117

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning, and Tile and Grout Cleaning
At Amazing Results, we specialize in area rug cleaning as well as residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning. Ask about our free pick up & delivery service. We are very competitive and offer affordable rates in Oakville for carpet cleaning and Burlington. Each job is priced according to the square footage. Please contact us now for a free quote or visit our website for more information http://www.amazingresults.ca
Oakville Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental & Persian Rug Cleaning, Stain Protection & Sealing.
Amazing Results Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Oakville Carpet Cleaning Services
Pet Stain and Odour removal Commercial & Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Stain Protection Oriental & Persian Rug Cleaning Area Rug Cleaning
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed