Amazing Results

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Amazing Results

Tobyn Drive in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Recently moved into new home and basement carpet had kitty urine odour. Was thinking of ripping out the carpet and replacement but decided to get professional cleaned. Todd was great. Texted right back his availability and cost. Carpet was so fresh and clean within 1/2 hr.

Great experience... Highly recommend for all carpet needs

Wendy McComish from Oakville

Love the look of my carpets. Todd did a great job. He was friendly, on time and I would recommend him to anyone. My carpets look brand new again. He also suggested how to remove any new stains from my dog

1 review Burlington, ON

Truly amazing results! On time, fast, friendly... this company is the best you will find. Filthy carpet that came with a resale house now looks close to new. The proprietor is the nicest guy, for real. He even helped me with a wasp infestation - he made a call, sent a text - all to help me secure a product that's hard to find... just out of niceness. RECOMMENDED!

Michelle from Brantford
4 reviews Brantford, ON

Amazing service. Came on time did a fantastic job. Friendly guy doing the work. They take pride in what they do. Highly recommended. When you need your carpets cleaned amazing results will give you just that. Amazing results.

Renee & Gary in Hannon
1 review Hannon, ON

Movied in a "new" house a few months ago and although I cleaned this floor many times, I suspected the tile was not really "two" tones. I found Amazing Results on Home Stars and called Todd to clean tiles/grout. Incredible! Wonderful cleaning job and very friendly person. The tile is now one colour and my husband and I are absolutely delighted with the work. Great job Todd!