Amazing Results

Elliemae
Elliemae
1 review Hamilton, ON

Selling home

We are preparing to list my parents’ home and decided to clean the carpets ourselves. We thought we did a decent job until the next day when we noticed the stains were still there. Knew of Amazing Results carpet cleaning service and enlisted their help to properly clean the carpets. We were NOT disappointed! Should have called them in the first place. They were totally professional and adhered to all protocols by wearing masks at all times and physically distancing. They completed the job within the timeframe they quoted us and the cost was right in line with their estimate. Will definitely hire them again!

Carolina
Carolina

Carpet cleaning

Todd did an amazing job! - Very professional and detail oriented. He arrived early and got down to work immediately.
My carpets are squeaky clean!
Definitely will be using him again to clean my carpets!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Amazing Results says it all. I really did keep saying, "this is amazing"! Our carpets and ceramic tiles look like new again. Excellent and friendly service. I highly recommend this company.

Noma
Noma

Carpet cleaning

They did excellent job with great customer service. They did a great job on my carpets it’s looks brand new!! I would recommend anyone for their service if your looking for the best results and service

jimfrommarketing
jimfrommarketing
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Unbelievable price and quality

Man, these guys are good, seriously.

First of all, crazy easy to deal with. I called and set up the appointment, and he asked if I preferred texting, which is easier for me. Then before they came they shot me a text, as a heads up, super easy

Results were amazing. I looked into it a bit but I guess there's different ways to do it, and they do it the right way, with high pressure steam. Our carpet in the basement is almost thirty years old, and it looks brand new, unbelievable.

And the price was so affordable, way less than new carpet! I rented that Bissell thing from home hardware three times over the last few years, never helped, I should've called these guys from day one.

You'll be happy you did too

Daryl in Burlington
Daryl in Burlington

Carpet and Couch Cleaning

Have a dirty area rug? Dog peed on your carpet? Couch covered in filth? Call this guy!
If you want top notch service then this is your solution. The team came in and cleaned my couch and basement carpet a month ago and my wife and I were very impressed( in and out in about an hour). They returned a few weeks later to take away 3 area rugs to be cleaned offsite. They returned 10 days later and dropped them off "spick and span!"( aka clean AF!!). They also offer grout cleaning which we will definitely look into in the future! Call Todd and bring your stinky old basement back to life!!

Thank you kindly for the review Daryl. You and your wife were awesome to work with. We really appreciate the business and the 2 referrals!

Cheers, Todd Osmond

calloncindy in Oakville
calloncindy in Oakville

Carpet Cleaning

Amazing Results/Amazing Team says it all. I have a beige carpet in bedrooms,hall and stairs that I have been trying to maintain for 10 years .I would clean it only to have the dirt and marks show up again in a few days . Finally realizing this was not working (after reading reviews) I contacted Todd- who responded promptly . Todd and Jamie arrived exactly at arranged time.They were friendly,professional,efficient and the best carpet cleaners ever !!! My carpets look like they did 10 years ago !!
Many thanks Todd and Jamie for a job well done in every way.

Thank you kindly for the review Cindy. We really appreciate the business and feedback :-)

Cheers, Todd Osmond

Allyssa in Brampton
Allyssa in Brampton

Carpet Cleaning - Basement Apartment

Moved out of a basement apartment recently and the carpet needed a DEEP cleaning. Years of stains from food, dirty shoes, and pet shedding were handled in less than two hours! Place looks brighter and smells cleaner. AMAZING results indeed.

Thank you kindly for the review Allysa. It was a pleasure meeting you. Cheers

Krista S.  in Burlington
Krista S. in Burlington

Carpet cleaning

We were thrilled with Amazing Results. Todd was excellent: on time for the appointment, clear about what results we could expect, fast - and with EXCELLENT results. He even removed some stubborn stains. When he has halfway done, he showed us the before and after. See the photo. WOW! We hadn't realized how dirty the carpet was - but the proof was right before our eyes. He transformed our carpet. And it was dry that night!

Thank you kindly for the review Krista. I really appreciate your kind words. Cheers

Jel in Burlington
Jel in Burlington

Honest and professional

What an amazing service and professional team. Todd gave me a quote based on a picture of my sofas via text. Two 7ft couches for 270 dollars. I thought that was a more then fair price. Anyway they came down and honestly told me that the water damage in the arms of thenaofas wouldn’t clean up really well at all. My couches also have a lot of sun damage which they obviously couldn’t fix. What I really appreciated was they said that if I was expecting those water damages to come out then I would probably be wasting my money but if I wanted to clean them to be clean then that’s my choice. I chose to not get them cleaned but they were so professional and gave some helpful tips. If every need something done these will be my guys!

Thank you kindly for the review. We love what we do and want our customers to be nothing less than happy with our service. We wouldn't want to charge you for a job that we wouldn't be happy with ourselves. See you soon when you're ready to have your carpets cleaned. Cheers

More about Amazing Results

Amazing Results Oakville Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning. Specializing In High Quality Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning in Oakville and Burlington.

We would like to personally thank the people of Oakville & Burlington for voting us one of the best carpet & rug cleaning company for the last 12 years in a row. Your vote of confidence in our company is greatly appreciated.

Amazing Results Cleaning Solutions Specializes In High Quality Carpet, Area Rug & Upholstery Cleaning as well as Tile & Grout Cleaning in Oakville, Burlington and surounding areas.

What makes us different than other carpet cleaning companies is our cleaning systems and our overall approach to the carpet cleaning service industry!

Based in Burlington, Amazing Results uses state of the art equipment & environmentally safe carpet cleaning solutions and procedures.

We provide high quality upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning and area rug cleaning including Wool, Oriental, Persian and Chinese area rugs.

Protect your carpet and furniture -our carpet & upholstery stain protector forms an invisible shield around each fibre, stains will be cleaned away without a trace. For stubborn Pet Stains & Odours call or email us for a free consultation.

We book scheduled appointments & employ prompt, friendly & experienced cleaning technicians.

At Amazing Results, We guarantee Satisfaction and with our carpet cleaning we Guarantee Amazing Results. Call Us, You'll Be Amazed!

100% GUARANTEE THAT’S OUR PROMISE TO YOU!

Call Amazing Results today at 905.337.3117

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, Drapery & Curtains, and Tile and Grout Cleaning
At Amazing Results, we specialize in area rug cleaning as well as residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning. Ask about our free pick up & delivery service. We are very competitive and offer affordable rates in Oakville for carpet cleaning and Burlington. Each job is priced according to the square footage. Please contact us now for a free quote or visit our website for more information http://www.amazingresults.ca
Oakville Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental & Persian Rug Cleaning, Stain Protection & Sealing.
Amazing Results Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Oakville Carpet Cleaning Services
Pet Stain and Odour removal Commercial & Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Stain Protection Oriental & Persian Rug Cleaning Area Rug Cleaning
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed