Amazing Results

Reviews for Amazing Results

Laurie Layland from Burlington
Laurie Layland from Burlington

Carpets,chairs,ottoman

Todd’s company name says it all. He is very professional and did a wonderful job. I will bring him back regularity to keep my Home in tip top condition. A truly amazing job. Thanks Todd. Laurie From Burlington

Tobyn Drive in Burlington
Tobyn Drive in Burlington

Carpet cleaning pet odour

Recently moved into new home and basement carpet had kitty urine odour. Was thinking of ripping out the carpet and replacement but decided to get professional cleaned. Todd was great. Texted right back his availability and cost. Carpet was so fresh and clean within 1/2 hr.

Great experience... Highly recommend for all carpet needs

Thank you kindly for the review and glad we could salvage your carpets. We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback.

Wendy McComish from Oakville
Wendy McComish from Oakville

Carpet

Love the look of my carpets. Todd did a great job. He was friendly, on time and I would recommend him to anyone. My carpets look brand new again. He also suggested how to remove any new stains from my dog

Thank you kindly for the review Wendy. Glad I could help with the dog stains.

Carpet Cleaning - Stairs

Truly amazing results! On time, fast, friendly... this company is the best you will find. Filthy carpet that came with a resale house now looks close to new. The proprietor is the nicest guy, for real. He even helped me with a wasp infestation - he made a call, sent a text - all to help me secure a product that's hard to find... just out of niceness. RECOMMENDED!

Thank you kindly for your business and review. Glad you were happy with the work and hope you got rid of the wasps :-)

Michelle from Brantford
Michelle from Brantford
4 reviews Brantford, ON

Carpet cleaning

Amazing service. Came on time did a fantastic job. Friendly guy doing the work. They take pride in what they do. Highly recommended. When you need your carpets cleaned amazing results will give you just that. Amazing results.

Thank you kindly for the review Michelle. I sincerely appreciate the business and hope to see you soon.

Renee & Gary in Hannon
Renee & Gary in Hannon
1 review Hannon, ON

Tile and grout cleaning

Movied in a "new" house a few months ago and although I cleaned this floor many times, I suspected the tile was not really "two" tones. I found Amazing Results on Home Stars and called Todd to clean tiles/grout. Incredible! Wonderful cleaning job and very friendly person. The tile is now one colour and my husband and I are absolutely delighted with the work. Great job Todd!

Thank you kindly for the review Renee. I hope you and Gary are enjoying your new house. All the best.

1 review , ON

Todd is "Amazing" for carpets

Looked long and hard before I decided to give Amazing Carpet Cleaning a try. I only have berber on stairs and upper hallway but wanted a professional job because of the stairs. Todd fit me in quickly, showed up himself on time and did a FANTASTIC job. My stairs look great. He also included the cleaning of a 4 x 6 carpet which would have cost quite a bit had I taken it to be cleaned separately.

Very satisfied and will definitely recommend and use his service again.

Thank you kindly for the awesome review. We sincerely appreciate your business!

Stephen White in Burlington
Stephen White in Burlington

Carpet Cleaning

I have used Amazing Results for about three years. I have a large dog, and with any pet there are invariably stains, dirt and grit that gets in the carpets.

With other services I found that the carpets were never completely clean. With Amazing Results there was careful attention to detail. They went out of their way to protect railings and painted services. The cleaning was done quickly and thoroughly. Heavily soiled areas received close attention, and the deeply embedded stains were quickly lifted.

Todd, the owner, is simply great to deal with, and he always gets back to me promptly. Scheduling an appointment is never a problem, and their prices are extremely competitive. The people working for him are courteous, friendly and very professional.

This is a really great organization!

Thank you kindly for your review Stephen. It is always a pleasure working with you and we sincerely appreciate your business.

MrsC in
MrsC in

Carpet Cleaning

Stairs and 4 br, looks like new. Todd is so great, would definitely recommend him. The carpets were dry so fast and he was super helpful with getting my grout cleaned as well.

Thank you kindly for the awesome review. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Lynn in Burlington
Lynn in Burlington

Tile Cleaning

Great work! My kitchen floor looks brand new. I would definitely recommend Amazing Results to family and friends. I appreciate Todd for being flexible and accommodating. Thanks again for your help!

Thank you very kindly for the awesome review Lynn and for the referrals :-)

More about Amazing Results

Amazing Results Oakville Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning. Specializing In High Quality Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning in Oakville and Burlington.

We would like to personally thank the people of Oakville & Burlington for voting us one of the best carpet & rug cleaning company for the last 12 years in a row. Your vote of confidence in our company is greatly appreciated.

Amazing Results Cleaning Solutions Specializes In High Quality Carpet, Area Rug & Upholstery Cleaning as well as Tile & Grout Cleaning in Oakville, Burlington and surounding areas.

What makes us different than other carpet cleaning companies is our cleaning systems and our overall approach to the carpet cleaning service industry!

Based in Burlington, Amazing Results uses state of the art equipment & environmentally safe carpet cleaning solutions and procedures.

We provide high quality upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning and area rug cleaning including Wool, Oriental, Persian and Chinese area rugs.

Protect your carpet and furniture -our carpet & upholstery stain protector forms an invisible shield around each fibre, stains will be cleaned away without a trace. For stubborn Pet Stains & Odours call or email us for a free consultation.

We book scheduled appointments & employ prompt, friendly & experienced cleaning technicians.

At Amazing Results, We guarantee Satisfaction and with our carpet cleaning we Guarantee Amazing Results. Call Us, You'll Be Amazed!

100% GUARANTEE THAT’S OUR PROMISE TO YOU!

Call Amazing Results today at 905.337.3117

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning, and Tile and Grout Cleaning
At Amazing Results, we specialize in area rug cleaning as well as residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning. Ask about our free pick up & delivery service. We are very competitive and offer affordable rates in Oakville for carpet cleaning and Burlington. Each job is priced according to the square footage. Please contact us now for a free quote or visit our website for more information http://www.amazingresults.ca
Oakville Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental & Persian Rug Cleaning, Stain Protection & Sealing.
Amazing Results Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Oakville Carpet Cleaning Services
Pet Stain and Odour removal Commercial & Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Stain Protection Oriental & Persian Rug Cleaning Area Rug Cleaning
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed