A+ Residential Cleaning

Reviews for A+ Residential Cleaning

hcoleman
hcoleman

Fantastic service

I hired A+ Residential Cleaning for weekly cleaning service. Their work is amazing! I always come home impressed with how clean my house is. Sayra and her team are incredibly reliable and do such a high quality clean. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a+ service.

Private f.
Private f.

housecleaning

A is A The cleaning teams are smiling, motivated and professional. They are punctual, responsible, and take pride in their work. The results are outstanding. Every corner of our home is clean and shining! Five stars!

Thank you!! We are happy to have you as a client and will always strive to provide our clients with top quality service.

Andree in Toronto
Andree in Toronto

Great service and communication

I’ve been using A+ as our regular monthly cleaning service for several months now. They are punctual and thorough and easy to communicate with if I have to change plans last-minute. I’ve used different cleaners in the past and A+ is most consistent and have done the best job. I’m relieved to finally find a service that’s high-quality and reliable. Price is competitive as well.

Thank you Andree! We are happy to have you as a client and will always strive to provide our clients with top quality service.

angela
angela

Move-in cleaning

I contacted A for a last minute move-in cleaning request. Sayra and her team were able to make the time and did a fantastic job. They were very professional, brought their own supplies, and walked me through the apartment after they were done to make sure I was happy with everything. I am looking forward to working with them now for my bi-weekly clean!

Tanya M.
Tanya M.

Post Renovation Cleaning

First I have to say there was no hastle at all booking an appointment with them, very prompt to response. These girls did an excellent job! They showed up on time, left my place truly clean. I really appreciate the fact that they were very careful with my newly renovated hardwood floor and that they used eco-friendly products just like I requested. Very satisfied, will book again.

Thank you Tanya, we are looking forward to continue working with you! A+ Plus Team

Planning for a move-in cleaning

We did not end up actually using A+ Residential Cleaning because of scheduling conflicts, but we were very pleased with the correspondence we had with the project manager while trying to plan a move-in cleaning, and her attentiveness to our needs. It made an excellent impression, and we will certainly try to schedule something again. Thanks for your professionalism.

Nino
Nino
7 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Post Renovation Cleaning

We recently completed a 3 Month long renovation. Our house had dust and debris in places I didn't know we could have dust. Sayra and her team showed up on time and did an extremely through and professional job. She even went as far as to take me for a walk through to inspect for any dust. I didn't find anything my house was left immaculate. I would totally recommend Sayra and her team.

Thank you for the great review Nino, it was a pleasure working with you! cheers!- Sayra

dcosentino29 in Toronto
dcosentino29 in Toronto

Post renovation cleaning

Sayra and her team were fast, thoughrough and affordable. They did a wonderful job cleaning my home that included two rental units. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thank you Daniela, it was a pleasure doing business with you and we are here anytime you need us. - Sayra

cksbs10
cksbs10

Household Cleaning

Sayra and her team are fantastic!! They are extremely professional -- always arriving right on time and very courteous. They make my whole house gleam!!

Thank you Carrie, it's our pleasure to deal with wonderful clients like yourself!

Post-renovation clean

Sayra and her team were amazing. Post renovation, the house was a mess and dust was everywhere. They cleaned everything - including the windows! The place was spotless! Of note, I just had hardwood floors done and they had not fully cured yet. The team was so respectful and they were extra careful - thank you!

Rebecca, I'm so happy you were pleased with our services, in fact we strive to provide an A+ service and meet all the needs of our clients, thank you so much for this wonderful review, looking forward to keep working with you! Sayra

More about A+ Residential Cleaning

A Plus Residential Cleaning strives to be the best in the industry by hiring people of integrity , ethics and people you can trust to come into your home. In addition to that all team members are professionally trained and have an ongoing commitment to excellence and quality of service.
We pride ourselves on providing a consistent, thorough clean for each and every house or condo we service. Sit back and relax while our expert cleaning staff turns your home into a clean and fresh sanctuary.