A+ Residential Cleaning

Toronto ON M5G 2R3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  A+ Residential Cleaning

Reviews for A+ Residential Cleaning

Andree in Toronto

I’ve been using A+ as our regular monthly cleaning service for several months now. They are punctual and thorough and easy to communicate with if I have to change plans last-minute. I’ve used different cleaners in the past and A+ is most consistent and have done the best job. I’m relieved to finally find a service that’s high-quality and reliable. Price is competitive as well.

angela

I contacted A for a last minute move-in cleaning request. Sayra and her team were able to make the time and did a fantastic job. They were very professional, brought their own supplies, and walked me through the apartment after they were done to make sure I was happy with everything. I am looking forward to working with them now for my bi-weekly clean!

Tanya M.

First I have to say there was no hastle at all booking an appointment with them, very prompt to response. These girls did an excellent job! They showed up on time, left my place truly clean. I really appreciate the fact that they were very careful with my newly renovated hardwood floor and that they used eco-friendly products just like I requested. Very satisfied, will book again.

Thank you Tanya, we are looking forward to continue working with you! A+ Plus Team

We did not end up actually using A+ Residential Cleaning because of scheduling conflicts, but we were very pleased with the correspondence we had with the project manager while trying to plan a move-in cleaning, and her attentiveness to our needs. It made an excellent impression, and we will certainly try to schedule something again. Thanks for your professionalism.

Nino
7 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

We recently completed a 3 Month long renovation. Our house had dust and debris in places I didn't know we could have dust. Sayra and her team showed up on time and did an extremely through and professional job. She even went as far as to take me for a walk through to inspect for any dust. I didn't find anything my house was left immaculate. I would totally recommend Sayra and her team.

Thank you for the great review Nino, it was a pleasure working with you! cheers!- Sayra

dcosentino29 in Toronto

Sayra and her team were fast, thoughrough and affordable. They did a wonderful job cleaning my home that included two rental units. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thank you Daniela, it was a pleasure doing business with you and we are here anytime you need us. - Sayra

cksbs10

Sayra and her team are fantastic!! They are extremely professional -- always arriving right on time and very courteous. They make my whole house gleam!!

Thank you Carrie, it's our pleasure to deal with wonderful clients like yourself!

Sayra and her team were amazing. Post renovation, the house was a mess and dust was everywhere. They cleaned everything - including the windows! The place was spotless! Of note, I just had hardwood floors done and they had not fully cured yet. The team was so respectful and they were extra careful - thank you!

Rebecca, I'm so happy you were pleased with our services, in fact we strive to provide an A+ service and meet all the needs of our clients, thank you so much for this wonderful review, looking forward to keep working with you! Sayra

Sayra and her team were amazing! We were about to move into a new home and it needed a complete cleaning - floors, walls, cupboards, etc. Sayra and her team completed the work on time and on budget. The place sparkled, and made us feel really good about moving in. I really appreciated how quickly she responded to all of my questions by email - her communication with clients is excellent. We were very impressed with their professionalism and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

I'm really glad we were able to help Karla, thank you for trusting us with the care of your home, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Cheers!

Our in-laws were moving into our house that had been rented for the previous 15 years. The house was clean enough but after the cleaning by A+ Residential Cleaning it sparkled. The best money that I have ever spent!
I was asked to spray oven cleaner into the oven the night before to allow it work but all other equipment and cleaners were supplied by the company.
The five ladies who arrived - absolutely on time worked for the entire day taking only a half hour for lunch and the house was really clean including cleaning the carpet, washing the windows, cleaning the oven, fridge and kitchen cabinets and bathrooms.
Everything sparkled! I would very much recommend this cleaning service to anyone who needs one.

Hi Zachary, We are so happy you enjoyed the cleaning provided by our amazing staff and thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful recommendation! once more Thank you for choosing The A Plus Team!

More about A+ Residential Cleaning

A Plus Residential Cleaning strives to be the best in the industry by hiring people of integrity , ethics and people you can trust to come into your home. In addition to that all team members are professionally trained and have an ongoing commitment to excellence and quality of service.
We pride ourselves on providing a consistent, thorough clean for each and every house or condo we service. Sit back and relax while our expert cleaning staff turns your home into a clean and fresh sanctuary.