Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Reviews for Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Glen in North Van
Glen in North Van
1 review North Vancouver, BC

resealed and replaced drain connections and P trap for sink

Assisted Review

The customer service and the technician, David and his helper were pleasant and professional. The work was performed to my satisfaction and I would recommend Mr. Swirl. A job well done.

Jennifer in Burnaby
Jennifer in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Cleared clogged drain

Assisted Review

The overall experience with Mr. Swirl was excellent. We have had three previous plumbing companies, none of which we called back for a second job. The dispatcher was very friendly and helpful. Adam explained everything clearly, made suggestions, and was clean. We now have a plumber we would call back and will recommend to others. Thanks!

robert seckler in Maple ridge
robert seckler in Maple ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

plumbing , kitchen reno

I had a huge issue arise with my kitchen sink and dishwasher and was very fortunate to have called Mr Swirl. I was lucky enough to have had a gentleman by the name of Milo ( hope the spelling is correct )show up and fix my leaky sink and leaky dishwasher in a very short amount of time. Not only was the price right but he was courteous and professional , I will definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Dear Robert Seckler in Maple Ridge,
Thank you very much for your review.
We always appreciate ALL comments from our customers.

johnnycanuck in Port moody
johnnycanuck in Port moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

shower

service was really quick, but the "plumber" was obviously inexperienced and completely unfamiliar with my unit. it was a Riobel shower cartridge. in addition to changing the cartridge I asked them do maintenance on the steam shower and adjust the temperature of the shower.

the guy quoted 400 dollars in labour for all three jobs. in the end he only changed the cartridge, which took him over an hour. actually it took longer because he broke one and had to go back to the store to get a new one.

he announced that he was done, and imagine my surprise when I saw that the knobs and coverings were not even replaced. he had also not tested the hot water. as he put it "the cartridge is replaced, it will be fine now. upon testing, he claimed it was hot, but it wasn't.

he then explained that he was completely unable to fix the steam shower, he knows nothing about them...

I then requested that he at least replace the knobs and covering. I had done this a couple of times and it took, I don't know, about 2 minutes. he spent over 40 minutes trying to fiddle with the three screws, swearing, making excuses, claiming that I needed to go to Rona and get longer screws, and that the walls were not built properly.. It was just painful. in the end he couldn't do it. I had to put it together after he left. it took me less than a minute.

he still charged $400 in labour from his quote, despite doing less than one third of the job. he actually looked me in the eye and said that it was a reasonable rate.. because his boss said so.
Then he spent 5 minutes trying to upsell me a gallon of drain cleaner. I couldn't wait for him to leave.

Aside from the quick dispatch and cheesy but friendly phone manner from reception, this company does everything wrong.

I am so sorry you had such a poor experience.
I would really like to help you with your concerns.
You can contact me at 604-435-4664 or email me at customerservice@mrswir...
And we will get this straightened out for you.

Elke Ronner
Office Manager

More about Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Since 1999, Mr. Swirl The Friendly Plumber offers fast, friendly plumbing repairs, maintenance and installation for all your plumbing and drainage needs. Our expert plumbing technicians work 24/7 throughout Vancouver and across the Lower Mainland. You can trust our expert plumbers with all your plumbing and drainage needs.

We offer fast, friendly service - when you need it - at a price that's fair. Give us a ring! Or swing by our swell website.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Residential and Commercial Plumbing and Drain Cleaning services. House Plumbing: Repair leaking sinks & faucets, broken showers & toilets, water pipes. Install new faucets, sinks, toilets & showers, water pipes. Repair: leaking pipes, clogged drains, broken garbage disposals, dishwasher pipes. Install: sinks, faucets, garbage disposals and all other kitchen plumbing fixtures. Fix & install sump pumps & water lines. Drains & Sewers: drain cleaning & repairs; fix, maintain and install septic tanks; sewer cleaning; sewer line repairs; repair and install storm drainage; perform hydro jetting & pipeline inspections. Repair and install hot water tanks and tankless water heaters. Commercial Plumbing: fix and install grease traps, garbage disposals, tank water heaters; repair, install and maintain all kitchen & bathroom plumbing needs from toilets, to sinks, to pipes.
John Wood, Giant, Toto, Thermosol, Rheem, American Standard, Delta, Moen
Mr. Swirl specializes in all Plumbing & Drain services for homes and businesses. No job is too big or too small!
1999
We accept Credit Cards & Cash Payments
No job is ever too big or too small
Your Guarantee is marked on the bottom of your invoice. Length of guarantee depends on type of work