PODS

EDMONTON AB T5S1V4

Reviews for PODS

1 review Edmonton, AB

Long term storage

They sent a container that was smelly, dirty, and had grease or other industrial stains. Our items now are smelly. Cost almost double at nearly $300/month than other local companies. Dismal customer service. All staff at the local and head office were argumentative and did not help resolve any issues. Was told by Kelly who represented himself as the manager, that the Edmonton owner would not phone me to resolve any issues. Did not honour any promo discounts.

rick from Edmonton
rick from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

furniture storage

This company was a pleasure to deal with. Sounded expensive at first but once you deal with them, they are very punctual, and storage bins were very clean.They were totally accommodating when we have to extend our timelines and overall was a great price for the services they offered.

Thuy in Edmonton
Thuy in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Pod

My basement flooded. I needed to get my stuff out fast. Pods came and dropped off a Pod the next day and when I was all done came back immediately to remove it! Highly recommended

bill jones in Vancouver
bill jones in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Move

I loved this company! The container arrived when they said it would and I loaded it all with little help from friends. I didn't have to hire movers, or stress about moving out in one day. They were courteous and professional and a pleasure to deal with. I am in my new home and I did it all for under $500.00. I will never move any other way again. Thank God for Pods.