LightCo Solar Systems

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
EDMONTON AB T6H2H3

Reviews for LightCo Solar Systems

Jan from Calgary

We recently had a Solar Tube installed into one of our bathrooms. I was definitely nervous about having an extra hole cut in to my newly redone roof but Logan and Jeff were very helpful in guiding me through the all of the measures put in to place to ensure that no leaks would occur.
The customer service was very good.
Even give the fact that I'm in Calgary and they are based out of Edmonton did not pose and issue. Their local installer, Wade, was very nice and came to the project with a wealth of knowledge, recommendations and experience to make the final project turn out fantastic. So far no leaks. Thanks.

Jan Timperley in Sherwood park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Had immediate response for a ceiling centre solutube installation. The appointment was made and the gentlemen that did the install was ontime and did his job. What was not a good experience is after the sale. I informed the salesman that I didn't like the lense color the very next day after install. The response what that he wanted me to wait a week and then see if I wanted to change the lense. I think I know what I want but I appeased him and waited the week. Called left a message with no response. Then sent to 2 mails with now response. I had to go into the store today to get me own lense. Oh and yes they charged me for it. So not only did i pay full retail for the install and full retail for the lense I got less than mediocre customers service.

The reason I am writing this is that I hope that this causes them a sale. People we have to stand for something with these companies in Alberta are charging us full retail. We should have in Alberta a 3 tiered pay system for service we hire out. At the end of the service we should decided with the company if we received great service for the full retail money we paid or maybe pay them a little less for the poor customer we have received or not received in this case. Had they made this right with me I would not be writing this. But they didn't they decided that the 15.75 that I gave them today was ok.

Denis Routhier from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

From our original visit at the show room to the estimate and install visits to our home, we were very impressed with the product and staff.
Jeff in the front office and Logan, who did our estimate and install were both very knowledgeable and professional in answering our questions. When Logan arrived to do the install, we were very impressed with the professionalism he displayed, both with his personality and workmanship. Fast, efficient and great cleanup after installation was complete.
Great job guys, we would certainly recommend you and your product. What a great way to light an otherwise poorly lit room.

Cathryn from Edmont
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wow. Great service! We had a solartube installed about a year ago and we are very happy. Not only was it a high quality product (looks great and no leaks), but also the service was wonderful. Logan made us feel completely comfortable with all aspects of the process. We plan on hiring this company again in the future.

Glen in Calgary

We were having our house re-roofed, and decided just a week before to add a "light tube" or round skylight. We checked stores in Calgary, then contacted LightCo. They were able to ship the Solatube the next day by Greyhound bus. We picked it up two days later, and I did the installation myself soon after, as the roofing work was being done.

LightCo was courteous on the phone, and quick to respond.

Nathan and Angelena in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Found them at the Home Show and had them come quote for a solar tube in my windowless bathroom. The estimator was proffesional and curtious. The price was great and they installed a few days later. The installer was quick and clean. he explained each step. Everything has been perfect and no leaks or problems for two years and counting.

Walter Dickau in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We purchased celing tiles for the finishing of our rec room. The price of the tiles and equipment needed to install was very good. The service and knowledge of the staff was great.

Tom in Duggan
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

We have a bathroom that is very dark as it has not windows. We had the Ceiling Centre install a solatube skylight. We were so amazed at how it brightened up the room that we had them come back and install a bigger one in our kitchen. They were fast and did a great job!