Best Curb and Construction

Tile & Stone Contractors
Base: 2987 Parsons Road ( Custom Energy yard) Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Edmonton  >  Best Curb and Construction

Reviews for Best Curb and Construction

Andrea Nadeau from Sherwood Park
Andrea Nadeau from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Curbing

we recently used this company for curbing. We had a bit of a dispute with the owner over some sprinklers and perennials that were damaged. We expressed our dissatisfaction and after a bit they came around and said they would reimburse for the damage.

Review has 1 previous version

Sorry for the damage. In fairness we did ask for sprinkler locations and the homeowner did not know where they were. In these circumstances damage was a risk that should have been shared but we ended up covering all the costs, so we feel we went well beyond our duty. No other curb company we know would have accepted any responsibility for unmarked sprinkler heads. Also the drought we are in has made sod cutting extremely difficult and this sod was very dry and tough. We were completely burned out with exhaustion for a week from our efforts on this job. Please mark all sprinkler heads if you order curbing from anyone. Thanks.

Reshma from Edmonton
Reshma from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Curbs and Garage Pad Extension

I am really happy with the work David and his crew did for me. I would definitely recommend them if anyone is looking for curb install. They are very affordable and helpful in making recommendations.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

concrete curb poured

This is the second time we had them come out. We had them pour a boarder in our back yard for our new flower bed. Very professional, high quality work.

Bruce from Edmonton
Bruce from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Landscape concrete curbing

Hired Dave at Best Curb to install curbing on a few homes, always completely satisfied. During my last landscape project, he was too busy and I was too impatient so I hired someone else. That was a costly mistake on my part.Thankfully Dave was gracious enough to come by and fix the mess someone else did. When I asked Dave to just rip everything out, and there was lots of it and just redo it, he said let me speak with my suppliers, maybe we can come up with a fix instead to save you some money. A week later he knocks on my front door to let me know he just repaired my curbing, it was fabulous and his above and beyond service and professionlism saved me thousands. If your looking for a professional, knowledgable AND ethical contractor for your curbing needs, this is the man and this IS the company.

Thanks for the kind review, Bruce. I have logged that other bit of work you want done, and will be coming by in May to take care of it.

Gerald McMaster from Edmonton
Gerald McMaster from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Curb Edging

Came and gave an estimate in timely fashion, arrive at time that they said they would be there, did the job and were gone. clean up could have been better.

Thanks for the positive review. Months later I can't remember the details of this job. By all means it's a fair expectation that the site should be left relatively clean when we leave. I hope we do better on the next job.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had a concrete border poured around flower bed and front of house

We had 2 other estimate done and this company came in the lowest. That was'nt the only reason we picked them, but because it was a family owned business, and the gentalman who came to do the estimate seemed very knowledgable. They came when they said they would and it only took a day. It looks great! It still looks great and it's been 2 years. Very professional.

More about Best Curb and Construction

Edmonton area's most experienced installer of concrete edging. Over 3000 satisfied customers. Trust us to make it beautiful. We don't " sell samples" we create artistic designs and install a durable attractive product.