Babbling Brooks

3-6020 2 Street Se Calgary AB T2H 2L8

Reviews for Babbling Brooks

Fred Gautreau from Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Babbling Brroks installed 2 amazing water features in both my front and back yard. Both features add amazing curb appeal to our home. Our neighbors comment on how beautiful the water features are all of the time.

Jody from Calgary

We got our pond done two winters ago. We are looking forward to the beautiful sounds and look of our pond again with spring/summer and fall. We had some problems with the pond but BB did come back and fixed the problems thought last summer. So very happy they did not just run away from the issue at our home. I would recommend BB as they stand behind their product and install, this is a very good quility for a company.

Tina Holmes from Calgary

The company was very good at helping me design my pond and waterfall. They started when they said they would and stayed with it until done. Will, the owner , oversaw the project even though he had a broken leg at the time. The pond looks beautiful and is functioning as it should.

Cheryl & SW

designed and built a beautiful pond and water feature I would recommend their service to friends and neighbours - good follow up service - within budget very happy with service on time and good value