Canada's Roof Kings

kris in Dundas
kris in Dundas
4 reviews Dundas, ON

roofing

When I was looking to re-do my roof I went through several different roofing companies. I went with Canada's Roof Kings because they were very knowledgble and answered all my questions and concerns. There price was great and they had a fantastic 10 year warranty for their labour. The warranty is even transferrable which makes a great selling feature. I had a minor problem and when I had called they came over within 1-2 days cause it was not an emergency. They fixed the problem and everything is great. All the guys were professional and polite. I would recommend them to anyone.