Kevin's Handyman Service

Review for Kevin's Handyman Service

Mike R and Carol D
Mike R and Carol D
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Awesome service and great guy

We have had numerous jobs done by Kevin and have been thrilled with the results. He has an incredible work ethic and has always been easy to contact. Kevin is reliable, trustworthy and professional. He is a great person and very knowledgeable. We will definitely hire him again. Kudos Kevin.

More about Kevin's Handyman Service

I specialize in the small jobs that most contractors turn down. No job is too small for me to do. I really enjoy my work and have established great relationships with my clients over the years. I started the handyman business because I feel that people are looking for affordable, ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Whitby?