Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

604 599-5501
Surrey
BC
V3S 0M8

My beached oak cabinets were looking yellow and dated. I decided to invest in refinishing my cabinets as I did not have the money for a complete kitchen makeover. I have been in my townhome for 20+ years. I have made improvements over the years to ensure good re-sale value. Tanya also came with hardware suggestions. The addition of new hardware, the removal of stained glass which was replaced with clear glass, and new hardware on my pantry transformed my kitchen. Chelsea did an amazing job painting the cabinet shells and installing the hardware once the doors and drawers were returned from the factory. The company provides great service, attention to detail and a 3 year warranty. I would and have recommended them to friends.

Hi Lynette .. I can’t thank you enough for the beautiful review.. painting your kitchen cabinets makes a huge difference in modernizing the look..
please let me know if you need anything !

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Makeover

Fantastic work, very organized, and they do everything they say. Surprised at how efficient they ended up being. Would recommend and would use again for all my kitchen makeovers. ALSO... super fast turn around!

Hello .. thanks so much for the review and lovely words..
We love refinishing cabinets and the wow factor of the change for our customers ..
Refinishing your cabinets is a huge difference and much more cost effective then tearing them out ..

Tjammie in Toronto
Tjammie in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen cabinet makeover

Our kitchen went from dated and dark to modern and light in 3 days! We love what Kitchen Makeovers did for us. Our cabinets look so fresh and new! Tanya was super helpful with ideas and making sure everything went smoothly. I was a bit concerned about the paint smell but it did not linger very long at all - I was very surprised! We are super happy with our "new" cabinets!

Hi Tjammie

Thank you so much for the review .. painting your cabinets makes such a huge difference in the kitchen..

Kitchen cupboards in Langley
Kitchen cupboards in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen cupboards

Excellent job, lots of kitchen cupboards. Tanya walked us through everything with excellent service. We had some color match issues but Tanya wasn’t quitting until it matched perfectly. Highly recommend her!!

Thank you so much for the review..

Never give up until it's perfect .. your kitchen looks amazing ..!!

Thanks again Tanya

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno

I was looking for a kitchen face lift and I came across their number and I have never been more satisfied! They were professional, organized, on time and tidy. I definitely recommend this company!

Hi.. Thank you so much for the lovely review .. it's much appreciated and please let me Know if you need anything..

TJ in Port Moody
TJ in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Painted Kitchen Cupboards

I was very impressed with Kitchen Makeovers. Tanya and her team were professional and efficient. My kitchen looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a kitchen update.

Thank you so much for the review .. it's much appreciated by me and our team..

Painting your cabinets makes a huge difference to the look, makes it more modern ..

Enjoy your new look.

Mellof Household in Maple Ridge
Mellof Household in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

REPAINT ALL KITCHEN CABINETS AND DOORS

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK AND THE SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY TRY TO GO OVER AND BEYOND TO HELP. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. TANYA WAS FABULOUS.
GREAT JOB

Hello guys

Thanks so much for the lovely review .. spraying your kitchen cabinets made a huge difference in updating your kitchen ..

Can't wait to see the finished kitchen when the countertops etc are in..

CathyThor in Maple Ridge
CathyThor in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen Renovation

I hated my kitchen! It had good bones but just didn’t like it. I was sick of the dark colour from the cabinets to the granite countertops. I knew what I wanted but I didn’t know if it could be done. I saw Kitchen Makeovers at the Maple Ridge Homeshow and decided to give them a call. Tanya was friendly, accommodating and honest. She gave me great advice and some ideas about paint colours. Her team came when they said they would. They did a fabulous job!! The finishing touches by Tanya made everything come together! I love, love, love my kitchen now!!! Thank you Kitchen Makeovers!!!

Hello Cathy
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Painting your kitchen cabinets makes all the difference to how you can love your kitchen again.
I love how your cabinets turned out.

Gil in Chilliwack
Gil in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Cabinet makeovers

We had two bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets refinished by kitchen make overs .We were pleased with the results.We found the workers to be hard working professionals.Tanya made sure we were happy with the results and eager to remedy any problems .We would highly recommend this company if you are considering refinishing your cabinets

Hello Gil and Diane .. it was a pleasure working with you and although we had a tough road getting there with colours for the kitchen cabinets .. the end result is stunning ..
The result for your bathroom cabinets, kitchen cabinets and Railings is stunning..
Thanks you again for the review .
Tanya

Pat in Surrey
Pat in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

kitchen renovation

We wanted to brighten up our small kitchen without doing a major renovation so we decided to paint our oak cabinets and put in a new countertop along with a couple of new appliances. Tanya came, explained, advised, measured, estimated the work and brought her efficient and enthusiastic crew in for the job. We're extremely pleased with our bright new kitchen and appreciated the extra care including a cabinet repair and follow-up paint touches. The cost of the project was reasonable and the work is guaranteed for 3 years, any issues that may crop up would just mean a phone call to Tanya, she can solve anything!

We have already recommended Kitchen Makeovers to several of our neighbors.

Hello Pat and Patti

Thank you do much for the review .. painting your cabinets made such a huge difference to your kitchen.. the two colours made a huge statement ..

Let me know if you need anything ..

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design and Cabinetry & Millwork
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007