Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

Tobi Taylor in Anmore
1 review Anmore, BC

Tanya was absolutely fabulous!! My cabinets were completed destroyed by a painter who was not experienced with this type of work:(
Tanya took over and transformed them beautifully!! They look brand new and couldn't be happier :)
Her genuine desire and care to make sure her clients are completely satisfied def shines through in her work. 10 stars all the way :)

Awwww Tobi.. Thanks for the review.. I'm just sad that I did not get them before someone messed with them and they would have been even better..
But I'm happy that at least you can love your kitchen again..
Tanya

I Smith in
1 review Surrey, BC

Tanya and her staff painted our 28 yr old golden oak cabinets to a beautiful white, added new hinges and hardware. They look spectacular! We couldn't be more pleased and would highly recommend this company to anyone considering doing this. They also coordinated so well with the contractor who did our counters and backslash, that all was completed within 2 weeks.

Hello Iva.. Thanks so much for the review.. It so appreciated.. Your kitchen looks amazing, a beautiful transformation.. Let me know if you need anything at all..

Nan Watson from North Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Tanya did and excellent job of refinishing a very dark bathroom vanity to a light cream colour. Even my very picky son was unable to find a flaw with her work. In addition to the great job, Tanya and her staff were delightful to have in my home, such a positive attitude and great attention to detail. Thank you Tanya, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you and your company.

Hi Nan .. Thank you so much for the review .. so appreciated it ..
Let me know if you need anything..

1 review Richmond, BC

I found Tanya in the Home Stars and they always get the high score. So I tried to call and got quote for our 3 bathroom cabinets and stair repaint, i showed the quote to our contractor to look and they said Tanya gave us price was good. She will advise you stay away from home for couple days to avoid the strong smell. Because I mostly done all other bathroom area and wall paint but they covered all and well protected all new floor and wall paint, they showed the professional. I will call for some further touch up in next two week and she promises to come with no doubt.

Thank you so much for the lovely review .. remember if you need any touchups just let me know .. Is all the renovations done yet??

Rodrigo
1 review Vancouver, BC

After researching endlessly online for kitchen cabinet refinishing services, I came across Kitchen Makeovers. I was quite surprised at all the positive review this company received. In particular, reviews mentioning Tanya. I decided to give them a shout even though I was feeling skeptical. Well, all the reviews here are accurate and true. Tanya is very approachable, outgoing and easy to talk to. Tanya is friendly, upbeat and upfront and honest about the work that she does. We decided to go ahead with the project, and Tanya was flexible with us around our schedule. She explained everything throughly and also gave us tips on what color to choose for the kitchen cabinets. The work was done as per schedule and our kitchen looks brand new! We did half of our kitchen and because we liked the work she did, we now want to do the top part. Thank you Tanya for your hard work and for being so transparent and fun with all you do. It was a pleasure to work with you and we will recommend you to anyone who may benefit from a kitchen makeover! Rodrigo & Mario

Hello Rodrigo and Mario.. I cant thank you enough for the wonderful review.. You were a pleasure to work with from start to finish.. See you Sunday to do the tiny touch up and show you how to paint a wall..
Thanks again,.. Tanya

Toni in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Professional Service, excellent staff and the cabinets look beautiful! Everything went so smoothly and so quickly with great results. I highly recommend Home Stars.
Thanks so much Tanya.
Toni
Maple Ridge, BC

Hi Toni.. Thanks again for the work and the wonderful review.. I sent out the paint chip today as well.. Cant wait to see this all done.. Its going to be spectacular.. Well worth all the head aches im sure in the end..

1 review Surrey, BC

Tanya and her crew did a wonderful job on our kitchen. From prepping everything to the final results. We are so pleased with their work and love our new kitchen. We will defiantly recommend Kitchen Makeovers to our friends.

Thanks so much for the review.. It means so much to the ladies that work so hard to make sure you love your kitchen again.. Please let us know if you need anything at all..

ksgarcha in
1 review Surrey, BC

Tanya and her team did an amazing job, I couldn't be more pleased. I can't wait till we move into the house and enjoy the fresh look. The house we bought was only 11 years old but it looked already outdated.

We first thought about ripping out the whole kitchen but then I found Tanya and Kitchen Makeovers. She came by, gave us a quick quote and booked us in.

It was pretty simple once we figured out the colors (she was really helpful figuring out colors if you are confused).

Highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers - give them a call, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks tons Kevin for the review .. can't wait to see the whole thing finished ..
Tanya

Tiffany in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tanya and team were amazing to work with - from the initial conversation to the completion of the job. Always professional, timely and have a high standard of work - the end product is flawless.

Hi Tiffany.. Thanks for taking the time to do the review for us, its always appreciated and my ladies always like to hear the reviews when we have our meetings..

AndreaD in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I contacted Kitchen Makeovers because of the great reviews here on HomeStars and I wasn't disappointed! I absolutely love my "new" kitchen cabinets!!
Every step of the process has been hassle-free and pleasant. Tanya is a great communicator and responds to inquiries and issues with lightning fast speed. The HomeStars workers are all very pleasant and professional.
The best part of everything is how amazing my cabinets look now. Seriously, they look new!! The finish quality is better than I could have imagined. I keep looking at my cabinets in disbelief that it's actually my kitchen. I could not be happier with the finished product.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tanya and her crew to my family and friends.. and in fact, I already have. (My mom should be calling very soon!)
Thanks again to Tanya and her staff. I'm absolutely thrilled with the job you've done!!

Hi Andrea .. Thank you so much for the beautiful review ... I will see you next week for the follow up.. and take some pictures would be wonderful ..

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007