Kitchen Makeovers

karenflater
karenflater
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen and 2 bathroom vanities painted

Had my very large kitchen (34 doors & 10 drawers) + 2 bathroom vanities painted with "Black Bean Soup" colour.
What a huge transformation and absolutely love the new look!

Tanya came (who is the most pleasant person you ever want to meet) over to my condo and within 30 minutes provided the quote.
Her and the entire crew were super nice and very professional... I highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers!! ~You will not be disappointed~

Hi Karen

Thanks so much for your review .. I can't believe how much your place has changed with everything you have done.. it looks amazing..

Please let me know if you need anything ..

Peter&Mamie
Peter&Mamie

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

The kitchen renovation we undertook has been difficult as I opted to do some of the cabinet work myself which meant work got completed very last minute as the team from Kitchen Makeovers was arriving to paint the cabinets. Tanya and her team were very patient and accommodating and the end result is fantastic. Everything from the invaluable advice on colour selection to the care taken in our home during the spraying process was first rate. We would certainly suggest to others thinking of replacing their kitchen cabinets that this option is better in a lot of ways. Instead of removing our cabinets and putting them in a landfill and replacing them with new versions of essentially the same thing, going the route of painting the cabinets has given us an updated look without the cost and waste associated with replacement. We could not be more pleased that we went this route and that we found Kitchen Makeovers to do the work.

Hi Peter and Mamie

Thank you so much for the review .. can't wait to see the finished kitchen .. you have done some amazing work in there..

Thanks again. Tanya

Anne in Surrey
Anne in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

Tanya and her crew were wonderful to work with. She gave us a quote, and there were no last minute costs or changes. They booked a time, arrived as planned, and finished on schedule. The finished product is beautiful, and seems to be very serviceable.

Hi Anne

We so appreciate the review .. thanks for taking the time to write this for us ..

Tanya

Drew  in Langley
Drew in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen refresh

I have spent hours looking at different companies and my wife and I are happy we chose Kitchen Makeover to help with our Kitchen. Tanya has been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and cabinets look like new.

Hello Drew

Thanks so very much for the lovely review .. It's so appreciated ..

Let me know if you guys need anything ..

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen cabinet facelift

We just bought a new place and didn't have the budget to completely redo the kitchen. Tanya came over to have a look and give us her honest opinion if it was worth it to get the cabinets and countertops repainted. Tanya was extremely professional, prompt and reliable. She gave us her honest opinion on what would or wouldn't work for our kitchen. She even came months afterwards to do touch ups, free of charge, on a panel that we had some carpentry work done. I would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Makeovers to anyone who needs to give a facelift to their kitchen. Our kitchen looks brand new and we love it!

Hi.. Thanks so much for the review. Its so appreciated. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

moranje89 in Aldergrove
moranje89 in Aldergrove
2 reviews Langley, BC

Cabinets and counters

We were looking at selling our condo so we needed to do some updating.
We contacted Kitchen Makeovers and we are glad we did! We had our kitchen /bathroom cabinets and countertops done in just a few days. They looked great! Tanya and her crew were friendly, professional and did high quality work. We were very pleased with the end result.

Hi.. I️ can't tell you how much at Kitchen Makeovers we appreciate the lovely review ..

Please let me know if you need anything ..

Bradley
Bradley
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen cabinets renovated

Staff was amazing and the end product well exceeded our expectations . Tanya the owner was incredible to deal with .

Hi Bradley

Thank you for the review, it's much appreciated by me and my staff.. the ladies love hearing the reviews on Monday mornings.

Let me know if you need anything . Thanks Tanya

Kitchen makeover in Vancouver
Kitchen makeover in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Refinishing

Excellent service from Kitchen Makeovers. Tanya is the owner and she hands on with her team of workers. She is an exemplary to all her staff, women in leadership and entrepreneurship. They are efficient, prompt, and happy team of workers. Amazing finished product -- before my kitchen cabinets were yellowish due to wear and tear, now it is WHITE and beautiful!! To recommend and refer Makeover >> !00% Thank you Tanya and rest of crew. Cindy Low

Cindy. I can't thank you enough for the lovely review. Its so appreciated. Such lovely words. Kitchen and bathrooms look amazing and totally bright.

1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom, doors and counters

What a treat it was to work with Tanya, great customer service right from the start. The finished product came out amazing we love our new kitchen and bathroom. I would recommend Tanya and her product to anyone.

Thank you so much for the lovely review.. Having amazing customers and amazing staff, makes it so easy to accomplish great work ..
let me know if you need anything .

Dianne W.
Dianne W.

Refinishing kitchen cabinets

Tanya and her team did a great job. They were in and out in three days. The end result looks amazing. I would recommend Tanya and her team to anyone. Customer service was the best. Thanks again Tanya.

Hi Dianne

Thanks so much for the review it is so appreciated and working for you was a breeze.

Thanks again Tanya

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007