Land Of Oz

Garth H
Garth H
1 review Vancouver, BC

Basement Renovation

Top notch professional work by Oz and his trades. I decided to go with Oz for a full basement reno after seeing his work on a friends garage. I was not disappointed. This guy has a eye for detailed work and kept it stress free throughout the entire process. Kudos!

Hi Garth, thanks for the great feedback.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Fast and reliable, good work done! Osmond really cares about his work and he really understand the customer needs and wants. Time frame was exactly accurate of when the job would be done.

Sara
Sara

My review

Everyone I've dealt with is professional and friendly. Good customer service and knowledgeable technician. This company has a very customer oriented service. I must say that the way they work is really impressive and the result is great!

Wade Mccoll
Wade Mccoll
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Great work

Oz was able to arrange his comings and going with the tenant and patched a number of holes in the ceiling as well as missed, taped, and painted. It was easy only having to use him as an individual rather than more than one contractor. Thanks oz!

stanleylam
stanleylam
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen & Bathroom renovation & Painting

Osmond at Land of Oz is the dependable reno company that everyone needs. His work speaks for itself and almost always finishes on time, on budget and completely exceeds our expectations! I would highly recommend Land of Oz for your custom renovation projects!

Thanks Stanley for your kind feedback. Always a pleasure working with you.

SonyaD
SonyaD
1 review Surrey, BC

Ceiling Drywall repair

We had a leaking problem from our laundry room which affected a large portion of the ceiling drywall in the basement and more. Hired land of oz to come do the work and Osmund was the one who came himself to do the repairs. Very nice and polite guy. Gave us a rundown of what was going to happen in a professional manner and the timeframe. Everything went as expected and completed on time with no hidden charges at the end. The work looked amazing as if nothing happened at all. I would Absolutely call him again if needed and also a yes to recommend him for his service!

Thanks Sonya for the great review. Amazing family with awesome kids. Was accommodating with refreshments and snacks. always rewarding to work with such amazing families.

Sean T.
Sean T.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Full condo renovation

Land of Oz did a full renovation of a 1-bedroom downtown condo that had not been updated since it was originally built in 1980.
Apart from the new flooring, completely new kitchen (plus appliances), new electrical panel and new lighting, the highlight of their work was the full bathroom gut/renovation that included creating a new glass-fronted walk-in shower.
Oz was very open to discussing suggestions and not only was the job completed on time and within budget, the quality of his team’s work is evident even two years later. I still receive compliments about his work to this day from visitors.
This full renovation was the third project we’ve used Land of Oz for and they were the only team we called for our latest project, installing air conditioning and electric blinds in a different condo.
We wouldn’t hesitate recommending Oz and his team for any project.

Thanks Sean! Always a pleasure working with you.

Ping from Vancouver
Ping from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renos

Have had Oz renovated one bathroom. I loved it so-oo much, I got him to do my kitchen counters, my 2 other bathrooms. Then I got him to do small jobs. The list was 2 pages long and he did them all over the few days. He is punctual, friendly, honest and leaves the place very clean. The problem is I can't design or choose colours, so I took the chance and just let him do it. Wow, loved it! Now, I don't even bother to ask how much. I just call and asked to get it done. I referred him to a friend for huge basement renos and she is just tickled pink. Highly recommended. Don't like the price but hey, everyone has to make a living.

Thanks Ping. Always a pleasure working with you and Terry.

Minos from Vancouver
Minos from Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom Renovation, Laminate Installation

Work done: laminate flooring installation in living room and hallway, in addition to new baseboards and their painting. Plumbing work for the bathtub was also done, as was a new plastic bathtub and shower enclosure.

Pros: quick work, good value, thorough cleanup.

Cons: laminate flooring was not installed properly in the hallways because the door casings weren't actually cut to allow the laminate to slide under. Instead, the laminate itself was cut to fit around the casings, and the resulting gap was filled with caulking. Also, there's a small gap in the floors of one of the closets.

Regardless, I would still hire and recommend L.O.O.

craig in North vancouver
craig in North vancouver
1 review NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Garage Reno

Great Job. Prompt and great to deal with. Shows up when he says he will and calls if he can't make it. Conscientious and his work is solid. Good value. Thanks Ozzy!

Thanks Craig!

More about Land Of Oz

Reliable Contractor Experts
As a premier company dedicated to providing premier customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every assignment.​ We offer a wide range of services to meet your project needs and ensure durable and cost effective workmanship.

Communication is Key
We will work with you to meet deadlines and coordinate with other related projects. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on the status of your job. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
We strive to save you both time and money by combining our use of industry knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until it is finished and you are satisfied.