Land of Oz

VANCOUVER BC V5S 4P7

Reviews for Land of Oz

Ping from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Have had Oz renovated one bathroom. I loved it so-oo much, I got him to do my kitchen counters, my 2 other bathrooms. Then I got him to do small jobs. The list was 2 pages long and he did them all over the few days. He is punctual, friendly, honest and leaves the place very clean. The problem is I can't design or choose colours, so I took the chance and just let him do it. Wow, loved it! Now, I don't even bother to ask how much. I just call and asked to get it done. I referred him to a friend for huge basement renos and she is just tickled pink. Highly recommended. Don't like the price but hey, everyone has to make a living.

Minos from Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Work done: laminate flooring installation in living room and hallway, in addition to new baseboards and their painting. Plumbing work for the bathtub was also done, as was a new plastic bathtub and shower enclosure.

Pros: quick work, good value, thorough cleanup.

Cons: laminate flooring was not installed properly in the hallways because the door casings weren't actually cut to allow the laminate to slide under. Instead, the laminate itself was cut to fit around the casings, and the resulting gap was filled with caulking. Also, there's a small gap in the floors of one of the closets.

Regardless, I would still hire and recommend L.O.O.

craig in North vancouver
1 review NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Great Job. Prompt and great to deal with. Shows up when he says he will and calls if he can't make it. Conscientious and his work is solid. Good value. Thanks Ozzy!

hannah lee in Burnaby
1 review Coquitlam, BC

The contractor was very professional and honest. I love my the paint job they did and the floors look great! I would recommend this contractor to any friend or family member if they need something done at their home.