Puran Construction

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North Vancouver  >  Puran Construction

Reviews for Puran Construction

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Puran is one of the finest in North Vancouver

I bought a Puran home and I have been living there for almost three years and I am extremely satisfied. Builder Nand was always willing to lend a helping hand. The process of building a home was making my family and I anxious, however the comfort of Puran made the task simple. I favorably recommend Puran if you are building.

Robert from Vancouver
Robert from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Puran Construction

Nand was very easy to work with and opening to our ideas! He put our thoughts first and did not hesitate for his experienced input when it was needed. We were extremely satisfied with the finished project he had done. I highly recommend Nand. My home was built 8 years ago by Puran and it still has that appealing look.

preston in North vancouver
preston in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

home reconstruction

we had this company build our home and they were horrible!!! they say what you need to hear but they wont deliver. Terrible follow!!! won't deliver what they say that they're going to deliver. they didnt finish our home properly. they was a lot of drinking on the work site, poor workmanship. the plumbing was bad and the finish was extremely low quality, unfinished paint.