Artisan Glass

Reviews for Artisan Glass

Ryan from Burnaby
Ryan from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Interior railing made of glass

I had already planned a party for my renovations that have taken 4 years to complete. One of the last steps was to get my hardwood floors refinished, color change. I removed the old railing so I could have them refinished. I then realized, I had forgotten co-ordinate and shop around for a new railing. Geoffery from Artisan Glass came out on the Monday and had the new one installed by next Thursday. Custom glass, custom stainless steel metalwork. It looks great. I will use Geoffery for my exterior glass railings as the inside is completely finished, now the outside.

Jacques in East Vancouver
Jacques in East Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

glass for showers

A friend contractor had used Geoff in the past and recommended him to me. He did the glass for my new shower and has done an excellent job. I have hired him for more jobs and always been completely satisfied with his work.