A-List Renos

Malcolm from Surrey
Malcolm from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Whole Basement Renovation

We are so impressed with every aspect of Greg's work: high quality, precise budget & nice courtesy. He shows full professional at every step even figure out the flaws of our house (built by a brand named builder 10 years ago). Some tough problems are resolved by his good idea & approved working eventually. We're picky but total satisfied with Greg's excellent work (over our expectation). He never used cheap material but only high quality ones. We will still hire him in the future for main floor renovation (floor, cabinet & countertop etc.). We would have no hesitation at all in recommending A-list Reno's to anyone looking for a home improvement contractor!

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your home and give your special needs child a place in the home that he can enjoy. I hope you and your family continue to enjoy your home for many years to come.
Cheers,
Greg Huot
A-List Reno's

Chris from Burnaby
Chris from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Great customer service and communication right from the beginning.Their prices were very competitive and the quality of their work is Excellent.I am really satisfied with their service and definitely recommend to my friends

Gary Sobolik from White Rock
Gary Sobolik from White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Home renovations

I am completely satisfied with all of the work performed by A-List Renovations. Their prices were very competitive and the quality of their workmanship was outstanding. The work was completed on time and on budget. I highly recommend Greg Huot and A-List Renovations and will definitely use them on any future projects.

Thank you Gary for your review. I really enjoyed working on your home and seeing first hand all the changes that you made. All those improvements will certainly add more value to your home.

Heather in North vancouver
Heather in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Various

We did work with A-List in the summer with Greg Huot - various things around the house. He did our fireplace, changed our bathroom fixtures, replace our stairwell banister, did tiling and some various things in the kitchen. He was very trustworthy and easy to work with. Will hire him again!!

Thank you Heather for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you and I enjoyed the company your dog offered.
I look forward to completing the rest of the work we discussed and giving you that dream kitchen you so dearly deserve.
Take Care,
Greg Huot
A-List Renos

More about A-List Renos

I am a Hands-on General Contractor who specializes in Bathroom, Kitchen and Basement Renovations. When you hire A-List Reno's you have the owner working on your project and giving it his personal attention until the job is done. If you need quality results at a reasonable price call A-List Renos ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Surrey?