Action Pest Control

Reviews for Action Pest Control

robert in
robert in

Very satisfied customer

I had a very bed bug issue in my student rental property at McMaster University. Jesse assessed and eliminated fully. I cannot say enough good things about how quickly they responded as I call them late on a Saturday night and they were able to start the job for us within two days I would definitely recommend this company to anybody

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa

My experience with Action Pest Control

I had a rat problem in my detached garage and called Action Pest Control to handle it. I have since not seen any rats and despite what the previous reviewer said Action Pest Control does handle clean up afterwards.

C Richer from Burlington
C Richer from Burlington

Rat Issue

Jim was great to deal with in the first stage of the rat removal, but he unfortunately didn't come back to complete the job. I ended up having to bring in another company to finish up

Rebecca and Shawn in Dundas
Rebecca and Shawn in Dundas
1 review Dundas, ON

Carpenter ants

We used action twice and were very satisfied. First time was about 7 years ago and warded off the ants. We just had them come back this year to spray again as the pesky creatures appeared again. All is good!

Janet in Ancaster
Janet in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

ant infestation

Jim solved our ant problem. We had 3 types of ants inside and outside our home. Jim did a great job, we have had no sign of these pests for over a year. Jim was very professional and I would use him again.

cyndi in Hamilton
cyndi in Hamilton

PEST CONTROL, INSSECTS

YIKES, A MOUND OF ANTS IS NOT A PRETTY SITE.
CALLED JIM AND WITHIN ONE HOUR, THE INSECTS WERE IDENTIFIED ( ONLY ANTS, THANK GOODNESS, BUT LOTS OF THEM AND WITHIN TWO HOURS THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED AT A VERY REASONABLE RATE. THANKS TO JIM!