Granite Plus

Reviews for Granite Plus

Malyssa in Hamilton
Malyssa in Hamilton

Kitchen Granite Countertop

We chose Granite Plus because Maria was friendly, knowledgeable, and showed us quality slabs of granite to choose from. They were prompt with their measurements and installation and the installation crew did a great job; the seams were perfect, the backsplash was perfect. We looked at the installed pieces and everything looked fine.

Review has 1 previous version
Wayne in Hamilton
Wayne in Hamilton

Counter top

Not impressed with the work they did still see the seam on top where they joined the two pieces,we called and had to take time off work cause the day they told us that they were coming they didn't show up ,they camping following day
Felt like we had to chase them for touch ups, after a month and a haft the supposedly were going to try to fix it by that time our contractor had the back splash on and they said they couldn't do anything

Frank Barlow  in Waterford
Frank Barlow in Waterford
3 reviews Windham Centre, ON

Counter tops

One thing I can say is Granite Plus is always been professional. I had my first kitchen counter top put in my new condo back in 2001 and in 2003 Reno and the team did the 3 bathroom vanities I had installed by Hallmark Kitchens. Then in 2011 I have them do my entire house and they had no problem coming to Brantford. In 2015 I had the team from Hallmark kitchen's install my current house . Granite Plus did a fantastic job with the tops once again. Now don't get me wrong I don't want to do any more moving but if I do the same team will be called apon .

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Countertops

The company measured and didn't order enough for my backsplashes. I have been waiting six months and it is very difficult to get calls returned, even from the owner. Finishing my backsplashes SHOULD NOT be dependent on when another customer orders the same slab.
Very disappointed with the after sales service. Will never shop there again or recommend them.

RMP from Ancaster
RMP from Ancaster
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Granite Countertops

The"upgraded" granite provided for my new home was only 1/2 inch thickness (as opposed to 3/4) and has inconsistent shine. several of the edges have crumbled and left irregulrities in the surface. In addition, many of the surfaces were scratched as a result of the installation process.