The Brick

Reviews for The Brick

Alana in Toronto
Alana in Toronto
0 reviews Caistor Centre, ON

Worst customer service in my life

We purchased a dresser and chest during Covid, took awhile to arrive. When it finally did we received an email saying it was ready. This is where things started going downhill. I called and received no answer so I checked their pick up hours online and it said they were open until 9, so we got in the car and left to pick it up. While driving I tried to call again to let them know we were coming. Still no answer. So I called again to check hours via the phone directory and that just said check online which we had done and said 9pm so I figured they were just busy so not answering the phones. We arrived at 5:15 and there was a sign on the door stating they closed at 5. So we drove there for nothing and weren’t able to even speak to anyone to tell us this. Anyways we finally picked up the next day and got the products home. First problem one is broken in multiple areas. Second these look absolutely nothing like they did online. They are so cheap and for the money we spent could have bought something way better for the money. We hated them. So I called and no answer, and then emailed them immediately after with pictures included. A week went by no answer. So I got on the online chat, guy apologizes tells me he can’t do anything to call the store. So I called, finally got through. The guys tells me I will receive a call about the return. 3 days after I did get a call, unfortunately it went to voicemail and it says “your replacement dresser is ready for pick up” what!? So I call back no answer, I email again saying hey we actually don’t want them and would like to return them. Another week or so goes by with no answer my husband calls and gets through after a long hold. The customer service lady tells him they might be able to return our order and to email them, he explains we have. A few times. To which we never got a reply, she tells him “oh I’m going to give you a different email and please forward the other one with the pictures” ok so we do that. Another week goes by with no answer. We even expressed a credit to buy just a different set of furniture would be at least acceptable. This quality is terrible. So after we waited the week or so with no reply my husband calls back and this person now says you’re out of luck, you can get the replacement for the damaged one but thats it. No credit, no returns. She stated the info about returns is online, which when I looked didn’t seem to state this or at least clearly. This furniture was never used still in the original packages. The boxes were opened and we could see quality and the damages and immediately tried to contact them. You couldn’t pay me money to to shop there, this is the worst customer service I’ve ever received!

Gerald Southam from Burlington
Gerald Southam from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Bedroom furniture

BAD salepersons
BAD delivery service
BAD broken when delivered
BAD products not shipped
I will never shop there again.
Salesperson could not understand English. Products not delivered when promised. Delivery staff very unprofessional.

Nicholas in Stoney creek
Nicholas in Stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Relaiter

My family and I purchased alot of out furinture from this store and it is all in good shape. I how ever would not reccomend this store to people as the prices are very high.

Chris Griggs in Hamilton
Chris Griggs in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bed

The Sales associate who help me with my purchase for the Bed was excellent. He was able to answer all my questions and quide me to the right bed that would suit my purpose. Everything with the transaction went smoothly.