The Brick

BAD salepersons
BAD delivery service
BAD broken when delivered
BAD products not shipped
I will never shop there again.
Salesperson could not understand English. Products not delivered when promised. Delivery staff very unprofessional.

Nicholas in Stoney creek
Nicholas in Stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Relaiter

My family and I purchased alot of out furinture from this store and it is all in good shape. I how ever would not reccomend this store to people as the prices are very high.

Chris Griggs in Hamilton
Chris Griggs in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bed

The Sales associate who help me with my purchase for the Bed was excellent. He was able to answer all my questions and quide me to the right bed that would suit my purpose. Everything with the transaction went smoothly.