Waterboy Irrigation

Sprinkler Systems
Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Hamilton  >  Waterboy Irrigation

Reviews for Waterboy Irrigation

Guys stay away from greg he will talk you into getting a pool and tell you his NEW partner Marcela is an expert at pools. Long story short I was lefted with a half done pool and lost a lot of money. Also having troubles finding another reputable pool company to come finish it . Project started 5 months ago when they promised 2-3 weeks. It's very sad that we are now learning there are more families affected. PLEASE DONT BE ANOTHER Victim of martia pools and resort that greg is part owner of ..

1 review Hamilton, ON

Beware the owner is now building pools and has taken a lot of money from people with a partner named Marcela and leaving the customer with a hole in the ground left to fend for themselves. Ruined my family! Stay away from this company and Martia Resort Living pools.

Greg and his crew did an excellent job in completely redoing a neglected irrigation system a couple years after we moved into a home with a large property. These guys have a great work ethic and provide honest work (eg. reused old parts whenever possible) at a reasonable price/excellent value. The only minor caveat is that they are very busy, and you therefore need to be patient to book them in during busy season...but this is an indication of quality, as they seem to be run off of their feet. We are very happy with the service that Greg and his team have provided so far.

Marc Bader from Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

No complaints about this company. They are a small company and easy to work with. The job was done professionally, on time and within budget. The quote given was very reasonable. I am very satisfied with the equipment and the result and would not hesitate to recommend Greg and his staff. They are always available for any after job concerns you might have and all telephone calls to them go directly to the worksite and not to an office.

Thanks Marc!

jshimmell from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

A couple years ago I tried getting quotes from the big guys but they wouldn't bother coming around after my working hours to give a quote. I saw Waterboy installing a system on the next street over and e-mailed them for a quote... I just wanted a simple system for just small suburban my front yard. Greg came to see me in the evening, had the quote within a couple hours...seemed quite reasonable and Greg was a hell of a nice guy...he just finished my job and I am very happy with the service and the installation...he was very flexible trying to find a mutually convenient time to do the install. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his company to anybody.

Lori  from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We been using Waterboy Irrigation for years and have always been extremely happy with service, quality and price. We recently worked with Greg and team to landscape the side ouf our house, excellent job. We are extremely happy with the quality of work and will definitely work with them again.

A. Conway from Oakville

Greg Pavey provided excellent service, excellent quality of work, on time, and on budget. He was understanding about our having to delay the work and flexible about the rescheduling. Very pleasant to deal with as well. Highly recommend his work.

David from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Greg is top shelf. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to Sprinkler systems. Very reliable. I called 10 companies to quote ( all the big guys ) and I felt the most comfortable with Greg and I am glad had him install it.

Matt_L
4 reviews Burlington, ON

I had 5 estimates done and we chose Waterboy Irigation because of Greg's personality. He listened to what we wanted and was great at working out a price. We have a pool in the back that is landscaped and Greg ran a system all the way around the plants and flowers as well as throughout the yard. The system works great and without flaw. Even better was that I thought I had a head leaking and greg drove out immediately to check it out after a long day at another site. He's awesome, I would recommend him and I will surely hire him again if we move.