Waterboy Irrigation

Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Hamilton  >  Waterboy Irrigation

Reviews for Waterboy Irrigation

Don't Do it!!!

Guys stay away from greg he will talk you into getting a pool and tell you his NEW partner Marcela is an expert at pools. Long story short I was lefted with a half done pool and lost a lot of money. Also having troubles finding another reputable pool company to come finish it . Project started 5 months ago when they promised 2-3 weeks. It's very sad that we are now learning there are more families affected. PLEASE DONT BE ANOTHER Victim of martia pools and resort that greg is part owner of ..

1 review Hamilton, ON

Beware!!!!!

Beware the owner is now building pools and has taken a lot of money from people with a partner named Marcela and leaving the customer with a hole in the ground left to fend for themselves. Ruined my family! Stay away from this company and Martia Resort Living pools.

Complete redo of extensive irrigation for large residential property

Greg and his crew did an excellent job in completely redoing a neglected irrigation system a couple years after we moved into a home with a large property. These guys have a great work ethic and provide honest work (eg. reused old parts whenever possible) at a reasonable price/excellent value. The only minor caveat is that they are very busy, and you therefore need to be patient to book them in during busy season...but this is an indication of quality, as they seem to be run off of their feet. We are very happy with the service that Greg and his team have provided so far.

Marc Bader from Hamilton
Marc Bader from Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn & Garden Sprinkler System

No complaints about this company. They are a small company and easy to work with. The job was done professionally, on time and within budget. The quote given was very reasonable. I am very satisfied with the equipment and the result and would not hesitate to recommend Greg and his staff. They are always available for any after job concerns you might have and all telephone calls to them go directly to the worksite and not to an office.

Thanks Marc!

jshimmell from Hamilton
jshimmell from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

lawn irrigation system

A couple years ago I tried getting quotes from the big guys but they wouldn't bother coming around after my working hours to give a quote. I saw Waterboy installing a system on the next street over and e-mailed them for a quote... I just wanted a simple system for just small suburban my front yard. Greg came to see me in the evening, had the quote within a couple hours...seemed quite reasonable and Greg was a hell of a nice guy...he just finished my job and I am very happy with the service and the installation...he was very flexible trying to find a mutually convenient time to do the install. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his company to anybody.

Sean from Oakville
Sean from Oakville

In-ground irrigation

Greg, the owner of Waterboy Irrigation and his crew did a fantastic job designing and installing an irrigation system at my home. He was very fair in his price, arrived on-time and did more than he quoted. He was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend using him if you require an in-ground system.

Thanks for the great review.

Lori  from Burlington
Lori from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Landscape and irrigation system

We been using Waterboy Irrigation for years and have always been extremely happy with service, quality and price. We recently worked with Greg and team to landscape the side ouf our house, excellent job. We are extremely happy with the quality of work and will definitely work with them again.

A. Conway from Oakville
A. Conway from Oakville

irrigation system installation

Greg Pavey provided excellent service, excellent quality of work, on time, and on budget. He was understanding about our having to delay the work and flexible about the rescheduling. Very pleasant to deal with as well. Highly recommend his work.

David from Hamilton
David from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

sprinkler System

Greg is top shelf. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to Sprinkler systems. Very reliable. I called 10 companies to quote ( all the big guys ) and I felt the most comfortable with Greg and I am glad had him install it.

More about Waterboy Irrigation

Your property is amongst the largest investments you will make throughout your life time. So why trust just anyone to install your underground sprinkler system?

Waterboy Irrigation has the experience, the know how, the passion and the promise to install the most efficient underground sprinkler system to suite your landscape.

No two sprinkler systems are equal and don't let anyone tell you so. An efficient sprinkler system takes into consideration soil composition, the type of vegetation, sun exposure, landscape and much more.

****

With a Waterboy Irrigation sprinkler system you can be confident that we first and foremost have your best interest in mind. We take everything into consideration when designing a sprinkler system. We also try our best to work within your budget as long as it doesn't affect your sprinkler systems efficiency. No short cuts are taken and no unnecessary additions are installed. Just the best sprinkler system for your specific property and landscape. 100% guaranteed.

****

Waterboy Irrigation fully guarantees your system for the first three years after installation. You don't pay a single penny for labor or parts should anything malfunction in the first three years.