Waterboy Irrigation

Reviews for Waterboy Irrigation

Anthony S.
Anthony S.

Pool

I am beyond thrilled with the work that Waterboy pools & Irriagtion did to transform my backyard to an amazing summer oasis. I could not give a higher recommendation to Greg & his Waterboy team. I hadn't heard of Waterboy before starting my pool...but after searching on HomeStars, reviews I read were positive therefor I decided to meet with him and check them out. From the first time I met Greg, I was completely comfortable that he knew what he was doing and could deliver a backyard solution that would meet my expectations. From the design, through the process of digging, through the install & the equipment selection process, Greg and his team were spot on. The end result is absolutely stunning and I could not be happier with my new backyard!!! See pictures for before and after... Greg and his entire Waterboy team have the utmost integrity, deliver a fantastic quality solution and are an absolute pleasure to work with. The Waterboy team exceeded my expectations and I would work with them again in a heartbeat.

IMG_5851.jpeg
IMG_7341.jpeg
IMG_7438.jpeg
IMG_1607.jpeg
IMG_1608.jpeg
IMG_1611.jpeg

Thank you Anthony. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I hope your girls enjoy swimming. If there is anything you need please let me know.
Greg.

Rosanne in Woodstock
Rosanne in Woodstock

Our Backyard Oasis!

I can’t say enough about this company. We were in the market to purchase an inground pool and Greg provided us with great communication, excellent knowledge and his expertise made sure of every detail. Not only was he patient, thorough and creative, he also gave us everything we were looking for in a backyard oasis!! We were so impressed! The customer service that Waterboy provides is exceptional! From start to finish it was a fantastic experience.
He and his team were punctual, friendly and very tidy.
We Thank You Greg and your team for creating our dream pool and making it come true.
Highly recommended!

Thanks Rosanne it was a pleasure working with you .. I hope you enjoy your pool, if you ever have any questions please done hesitate !

dominic
dominic

Pool Renovation

I have an in-ground pool (18 years) that needed a new liner. I also wanted to install steps in the pool to give the pool a fresh new look. I was told from the company that originally installed the pool and liner that the type of steps I wanted couldn't be done. Also, the price I was quoted for the installation of the liner was overpriced. I was referred to Waterboy from a friend of my wife who was very pleased from previous work that Waterboy performed on her property. Greg, the owner was amazing from the initial visit to the final day on the job. He made the pool steps a realty when others said it couldn't be done. His final price for the liner installation was much lower than what I was quoted from the original installer of the pool. Greg was a true professional who went out of his way to make me happy with the restoration process of my pool. All of his measurements for the creation of the new steps and liner were spot on. He always kept me informed of what was happening and when it would happen. The final product of the pool liner and steps looks awesome! I have no hesitation in recommending Greg and Waterboy to anyone I know. Thanks again Greg!

Thanks Dom it was a pleasure working with you guys and I'm glad you are happy.

Diana B.
Diana B.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of automated irrigation system

The crew worked very diligently this summer especially on very hot days during installation. Any request for assistance was always responded to in a timely fashion.

Thank you Diana. It was a pleasure working with you. Please be sure to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Jing
Jing
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Irrigation system and a pool

Greg and Bryce did impeccable job for my pool and irrigation system. I was more than happy to have them to finish my pool since the first day they were digging.
They were always on time, polite, friendly and patient. I knew nothing about a pool so I always had lots of questions and concerns but they were very patient to explain everything to me.

Greg took care of all the business includes electrician, gas, hooking up my waterfalls, lights, vinyl, pump, robot vacuum etc.. He and his crew worked hard on the weekends and holidays to make sure my pool can be opened on time. He even stepped out for me when the landscaping company was trying to take advantage of me.

Actually, I got the irrigation system from Waterboy last year which was cut buy pool digging. Greg fixed it and didn't charge extra money. I'm 100% satisfied with their service.

The pool price was very competitive. I strongly recommended Waterboy.

Jing thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need anything in the future you know my number.

Greg.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Job well done

I had 4 companies come out to scope and price an irrigation system and they were no where in the same price range as Greg (waterboy). Greg installed my system using the same parts that everyone else quoted for a fraction of the price. Installation was professional and clean. A few minor issues i noticed the day after but Greg came out immediately and rectified the issues with no hassle. He even came out this spring to look at a problem i was having and fixed it with no hassles. I'll absolutely use his service again.

Don't Do it!!!

Guys stay away from greg he will talk you into getting a pool and tell you his NEW partner Marcela is an expert at pools. Long story short I was lefted with a half done pool and lost a lot of money. Also having troubles finding another reputable pool company to come finish it . Project started 5 months ago when they promised 2-3 weeks. It's very sad that we are now learning there are more families affected. PLEASE DONT BE ANOTHER Victim of martia pools and resort that greg is part owner of ..

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Beware!!!!!

Beware the owner is now building pools and has taken a lot of money from people with a partner named Marcela and leaving the customer with a hole in the ground left to fend for themselves. Ruined my family! Stay away from this company and Martia Resort Living pools.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Complete redo of extensive irrigation for large residential property

Greg and his crew did an excellent job in completely redoing a neglected irrigation system a couple years after we moved into a home with a large property. These guys have a great work ethic and provide honest work (eg. reused old parts whenever possible) at a reasonable price/excellent value. The only minor caveat is that they are very busy, and you therefore need to be patient to book them in during busy season...but this is an indication of quality, as they seem to be run off of their feet. We are very happy with the service that Greg and his team have provided so far.

More about Waterboy Irrigation

Your property is amongst the largest investments you will make throughout your life time. So why trust just anyone to install your underground sprinkler system? Waterboy Irrigation has the experience, the know how, the passion and the promise to install the most efficient underground sprinkler system to suite your landscape. No two sprinkler systems are equal and don't let anyone tell you so. An efficient sprinkler system takes into consideration soil composition, the type of vegetation, sun exposure, landscape and much more.

****

With a Waterboy Irrigation sprinkler system you can be confident that we first and foremost have your best interest in mind. We take everything into consideration when designing a sprinkler system. We also try our best to work within your budget as long as it doesn't affect your sprinkler systems efficiency. No short cuts are taken and no unnecessary additions are installed. Just the best sprinkler system for your specific property and landscape. 100% guaranteed.

****

Waterboy Irrigation fully guarantees your system for the first three years after installation. You don't pay a single penny for labor or parts should anything malfunction in the first three years.