End Of The Roll

stacey in Hamilton
stacey in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

carpet installation

I am doing an entire home renovation . I have dealt with many services and companies through this process , some good some bad. At this time I feel compelled to write a review about the service I received at End of the Roll. Brett was fantastic in terms of guiding me to the absolute perfect product for me and making me feel like all of the wants on my wish list were met. He is a very personable employee with a great sense of humor that was much appreciated as we all know how stressful renovations are..The installer was very acommadating, fast and cleaned up when he was done. My carpet looks fantastic , I couldn't be happier.

Faye kant in Hamilton
Faye kant in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Laminate Staring

End Of The Roll
905-664-7721
STONEY CREEK
L8E1X6

Product was great but the installer was not a professional. Didnt return calls, gave us no satisfaction on our problem. We have cracks on our stairs that he told us to fill in with wood filler. This was a contractor hired by End of the Roll. End of the Roll was no help at all with the problem. Definitely would not recommend this service to anyone!