Morrison Moving

Reviews for Morrison Moving

Hamilton
Hamilton

Best Experience

Wow, these guys are great. They showed up at exactly the time that was arranged. They were extremely thorough and efficient. We went with the full service move. They packed the furniture in blankets and then put shrink wrap around it as an added layer of protection. They even put our mattress in a giant plastic bag. I have moved 3 times in the past and I got a headache every time with those movers. Once we decided to try Morrison Moving, the crew made the move less stressful. We highly recommend this mover to anyone.

Mario in Hamilton
Mario in Hamilton

Outstanding

This is the best mover in Hamilton. From the first call to the end of our move, I am so very grateful that we picked Morrison Moving. They are very professional, courteous and easy to deal with. What I liked best is that they came out to our house to give a proper estimate. Unlike other movers who offered cheaper hourly rates but lots of hidden charges in the small print. The three movers worked very hard and quick taking roughly 6.5 hours in total to move our 3 bedroom house. They were very careful with all of our stuff. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sandra from Hamilton
Sandra from Hamilton
1 review Laval, QC

Thanks

We picked Morrison Moving because we had a very positive experience when my son and his wife moved a few years back with this company. They highly recommend them to us so we decided to go with them.
My personal experience could not have been better. They wrapped everything carefully and protected everything they could. They also moved our pool table that I inherited from my Grandfather. They got it in and out without issue and it was large. These movers were courteous, organized, and efficient. I recommend! Thanks for the great moving experience.

Owen in Hamilton
Owen in Hamilton

Best Move Ever

Morrison Movers was my very first experience with a moving company! They were fantastic! The movers arrived on time, were professional and didn’t waste any time. What I liked best was they were polite, accommodating and made sure that I didn't miss anything. They unloaded all of my things quickly, efficiently and there were no damages. The price was perfect for my budget. I will 100% book again when I need to move again. I highly recommend Morrison Moving to anyone looking for a reliable mover. Thanks

Roland P
Roland P
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very Happy

We are writing today to express our appreciation for the service we received from Morrison Moving in the care and storage of our belongings the past six months. All the staff we have had contact with have been very friendly and professional. In particular, we would like to complement the team today who returned our furniture to our house: Shane, George and Alex. The team introduced themselves, were very friendly and clarified where we wanted each item and what assembly etc. was required. They were very efficient while taking great care with our furniture and with protecting our new walls and hardwood floors. The crew made sure our new bed frame glides and felt floor protectors were put on each piece of furniture, and were very helpful in assembling our new headboards/bed frames. Shane kept the team organized and coordinated throughout the move. We can definitely say after several moves that Shane, George and Alex are the best crew we have had for a move (with the team who picked up our furniture in April a close second!). Our belongings were returned in excellent condition. All moving and storage costs were very reasonable. We would highly recommend your company.

Mandy in San Francisco
Mandy in San Francisco

Amazing Movers

Excellent job on moving my 2 bedroom condo to a house. All was wrapped up and unwrapped and safely moved into my new place. The team at Morrison Moving took especially good care of my upright piano. Overall, I am very pleased with the entire experience. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your review.

Matt in San Francisco
Matt in San Francisco

Very Efficient

Morrison Moving help me move from Grimsby to Stoney Creek. Their team was on time and very efficient. They did a great job and without any damages. I highly recommend them. Thanks for all your hard work. Matt

Thank you for your review.

Above and beyond

Just finshed my move day with Morrison Moving. Special thanks to Corey and his team. Who did an excellent job.Extremely proffessional and hardworking. I would highly recommend Morrison moving to anyone moving. The job will be done with 100 per satisifaction. Thanks again COREY and Morrison moving.

PeterL in Los Angeles
PeterL in Los Angeles
1 review Welland, ON

Move to Welland

All I can say is book your move 2-3 months a head of time. I was lucky to get this moving company to move me from Hamilton to Welland. The movers acted very professional and they great at distressing a stressful day. The end result our family had no damages or any issues whatsoever. The price was fair and it was well worth the investment.

Thank you for your feedback.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Moving

This is the BEST moving company I've ever used... and we've moved a lot. Professional, respectful but still having fun. Made our move so much more enjoyable.
Special thanks to Shane, Chris, Barrett and Tony for all their help and patience!

Thank you for your review. Let us know if we can help you again.

More about Morrison Moving

The real value in our moving service is that you can feel stress free by knowing that our team of moving experts will get your move done right. Morrison Moving is the perfect solution for anyone concerned with timelines, damage control, problem solving and professional staff who work efficiently. We ...