Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Oakville  >  Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Reviews for Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Marni
Marni

Thank you for the fantastic job from start to finish

Assisted Review

Just a short note to thank you for the service you provided Total Power.
We required the installation of one new window in an executive office which,
as you know, meant cutting through a brick wall. As this was a relatively ‘small’
job all other companies I contacted were either not interested or did not call
me back. Andre you came out to our location measured, advised us on the
right size of window for the wall and followed through until completion.

Anthony
Anthony
7 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

What an amazing job!

Assisted Review

The boys were here earlier to finish the installation of my windows.
Now that the job is all done, I have to congratulate you and your crew!
What an amazing job!
You had a sharp pencil on your quote - your product is top notch and you delivered on time with no surprises.
I have to comment on the installation. What a pleasure! Your crew were polite, efficient, quick and finished the job perfectly. "Perfect" is not a word I use lightly. I inspected each window inch by inch and can not find a single glitch. Wow! Those guys are good!
I don't often write letters like this, but your company's obvious commitment to Customer service and satisfaction is inspiring.
Count me as a fan - I will gladly recommend you to all my contacts.
All the very best to you and your team in the future.

P&D
P&D
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Superior Product & Service

Assisted Review

Pat and I wanted to circle back with you to let you know that we are so pleased with the work that you and your Team did for us.

It has been a year now since the first phase was completed and not only did you supply us with a superior product, but the installation was fantastic. The crew was prompt, efficient and extremely respectful of our home while they were here. They cleaned up at the end of each day, reviewed with us what had been accomplished that day and what the plan was for the next day. Fabulous experience.

Also, and at least as importantly, the advice that you provided in terms of the window installation with respect to sound deflection, wind direction, etc. has made a significant difference in the comfort level of our home overall.

We have no hesitation in recommending you and your company given the high standards to which you work.

Sylvie
Sylvie
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Windows & Doors!

Assisted Review

I’m writing this letter to compliment your company and your installers on a fantastic job.
You can imagine my surprise when I came home and found my new patio door installed perfectly. Your installers were polite and clean. They didn’t leave one single bit of mess behind. I was totally impressed and pleased.

I was hesitant about ordering mini blinds, but my husband talked me into it. Now that I see them, they’re great, they offer privacy when needed, and the great part I don’t have to clean them!

You Guys Rock!!

Thanks again for the awesome service

More about Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Oakville Windows & Doors has been helping people find the perfect window or door for their home since 2010.

We believe that windows and doors really impact the look of your home. Not only will a stunning new door or a set of windows improve your home’s curb appeal and overall look – they’ll also make your home safer, more secure and more energy efficient.

When it comes to windows and doors, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why our experienced team will work with you one-on-one from day one to find the style, material and size that works best for your home and your needs. We carry full insurance and our workers are covered by WSIB.

Oakville Windows & Doors is a small family business which sells directly to the public. No commission or high-pressure sales tactics. Our team is made up of caring, personable individuals with a dedication to our customers and to our company.

Our focus is helping homeowners make the right investment for their homes. We believe that windows and doors should last, and that windows and doors should be chosen with the long-term in mind.