HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  Westridge Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Westridge Electric

Blair in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Kirk came for a quote faster than any other trades person I've met. The final price was no surprise because of their pricing system. We will most certainly have them back again when we do other projects.

Randy in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Westridge Electric came to my home to do a major aluminum wire upgrade. From the initial quote to completion they did an excellent job on time and as per estimate. Both Scott and Kaelen where great to deal with. Scott also helped me finding new modern light fixtures that I am very pleased with. To add a side note I also have a recently recued 3 year old pit bull that the guys took to immediately and she did not have a problem with them being in my house for a few days with out me there. I would not only recommend Westridge Electric but would question the logic of anyone who went elsewhere.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Randy. We enjoyed repairing your aluminum wire and playing with your pit bull :).

Christina B  in
1 review Okotoks, AB

The "other" guys didn't even follow up after quote. Westridge Electric: Stellar service! Highly recommend Westridge Electric, great communication, excellent follow through right until the end. Prompt & courteous, you will not be disappointed.

Job Price

Thank for for the Great review Christina. Glad we did not disappoint!

Marjorie Beattie from Calgary

Scott was prompt in coming and did an excellent job. He is friendly and doesn't mind answering questions.
Westridge Electric has done other work for me and I would not even consider contacting any other company. Any employee I've dealt with has been a pleasure to deal with. And they stand behind their work.

Job Price

Thanks for the Review Marjorie. Always a pleasure working for you!

Lynda in

Dustin was prompt and actually came earlier than promised. He was polite, and discussed the price of the work before he started. He explained about the new smoke alarms/CO detectors. We could choose the type of alarm we wanted of the two versions.

He completed the smoke alarm replacements, and replaced 2 plugs. Then he vacuumed everything in the areas that he worked. Everything was spotless. He then did a safety inspection of the plug ins and breaker box. We felt confident with his thoroughness and his knowledge.

We have already recommended this company to neighbours. We feel fortunate to have found such a terrific company.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Lynda. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the recommendation also.

Dustin

I dealt mostly with Dustin who custom designed the H-fixture for the meter base and panel. The work was done to a very high level of quality and done professionally. While not the least expensive quote, in terms of quality and quick feedback communication they were by far the best choice for this job.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate it.

Dustin

Adam in Calgary

We needed help with the electrical to our furnace - it had stopped working. At 3 pm - Dustin cheerfully contacted us to say he could come out - and expected it would be close to 8pm. This was no problem as he was squeezing us in same day. At 7, he contacted to let us know he was on the way. Luckily for us, the issue is under warranty.
He was cheerful - professional - and excellent. I highly recommend this company -and a special thanks to Dustin.

Thanks for the review Adam. Hope the move goes well

Liz B.
1 review Okotoks, AB

This installation required two men and a 16 foot ladder. The Westridge employees arrived promptly just before 8 a.m. and set up to remove the existing heavy light fixture before installing the new one. They consulted with me as to how long the chain should be and I love the results! They even swept up before they left! I was very impressed by how polite they both were and I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks guys!

Job Price

Thanks for the Review Liz. We think the light look great too!

1 review Turner Valley, AB

Quick and professional service, I highly recommend WestRidge Electric. We had no power to the washrooms in our house, Scott resolved the matter in minutes and also did an inspection of the breaker panel in our basement.

Job Price

Thank you for the review! Glad we could help!

kdwolfe
1 review Okotoks, AB

Westridge Electric is terrific. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know who needs assistance with an electric repair problem.
When I contacted Westridge Electric I was greeted in a warm, friendly manner by Abi. and she was able to schedule an appointment for the next
day. The electrical technician arrived on time, was friendly and efficient. He diagnosed the problem quickly, advised on the repairs that needed
to be done, as well as the cost of the repairs. The work was done in no time and the electrician cleaned up his work space after he was done.
This was my second experience with Westridge Electric - I had needed their services last year to replace a bathroom fan. That was such a positive
experience, I didn't hesitate to contact them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the nice review. We are very glad we were able to help you look forward to providing you with great service again in the future!

Kirk

More about Westridge Electric

"Pride in Our Trusted Service"
Westridge Electric Ltd. has proudly provided electrical service to homes and businesses in Okotoks, High River, Calgary, Black Diamond, Turner Valley and the Foothills area for nearly 20 years. We have experienced, respectful electricians and ensure quality workmanship with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.

Westridge is the residential electrical contractor to trust with your home. Our service is all about respect. Our technicians always arrive within a two-hour window, with Floor Savers to wear throughout your home, leaving it cleaner than they found it. We offer straight-up pricing so you will know the cost before any job is started. All of our jobs receive the same professional service and come with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee and a 5-year warrantee. With Technicians that are continuously trained, drug tested and bondable including Master Electricians who have 25 years experience, you can relax whatever your need.

Westridge Electric is also available for your commercial electrical needs. With over 50 years experience in the commercial service and repair industry, Westridge Electric is the commercial service contractor to trust with your business. We offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee and a 5-year warrantee on all labour. We provide everything from lighting repairs and upgrades to commercial installations. We have a 65’ double basket bucket truck to get to all those hard to reach places on your building and to service pole lights in your parking lot. Westridge Electric Commercial Services are founded on trust and built on service.

Whatever your electrical needs, you can trust Westridge. We are not just experts in electrical, we are experts in Customer Service!

Electricians
Surge Protection, Lightning Arrest, LED Lighting, Home Automation, Generators, Smoke and CO detectors, Panels, Dimmer switches, Switches, Receptacles, Wire, Cable, Alarms, Copalum.
Electrician, Calgary Electrician, Okotoks Electrician, High River Electrician, Home Safety Inspections, Safety Code Upgrades, Aluminum Wiring Solutions, Surge Protection, Lightning Arrestors, Energy Management, Standby Power, Kohler Generator Installation, Upgrades and Repairs, Troubleshooting & Power Outages, electrical Panel, Panel Upgrades, Lighting, Security Lighting, Remodelling Projects, Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Appliance Circuits, Electric Heating, Garage Heating, Exhaust Fans, Attic Fans, Fuse/Breaker Replacement, A/C Wiring, TV and Phone Jacks, Hot Tub Wiring, Ceiling fan Installation, 24 hour residential emergency service, 24 hour commercial emergency service, thermal imaging, commercial electrical preventative maintenance, bucket truck, parking lot lighting, LED lighting upgrades, riding arena, home automation
Kohler, Clean Volt, Copalum, Sylvania, Leviton, Kidde, Eaton Cuttler Hammer, Siemens, Hubble, Lurton, TCP, Rab, Wiremold, Copper, Phillips, Maxlite, Aimlite, Deco, Lotus, Lightolier, Magic Light, Halo, Lithonia, Elite.
Authorized dealer of Kohler generators, Certified Copalum aluminum wiring solution, home lighting, LED lighting, electrical renovations, basement electrical, garage electrical, home automation
1997
100% money back guarantee
Cash, Check,VISA, Master Card.
City of Calgary, Okotoks, Nanton, MD foothills,High River, Black Diamond, Turnner Valley business l
BBB, CCA, ELA