Utopia Stone

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Port Coquitlam  >  Utopia Stone

Reviews for Utopia Stone

Romney from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

A nightmare. Stalled my renovation for 2 months. Cut countertops incorrectly twice and then tried to bully me into paying for a new slab. Processed my final payment and wouldn't refund - then took a month to finally install (almost) correct materials. Scheduled install 5 times and cancelled at the last minute. Did not return calls. Salesman admitted customers screaming at him all day. Installers unable to communicate in English. Cut stone in my home despite saying they would not - and left a mess of dust everywhere. Final countertops don't fit correctly but I was too stressed to complain.

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Horrible. Read negative reviews and better business reviews ( My experience was worse than RG's experience on another google review- i wish I had quickly done a google search on Utopia before giving a deposit). Owner Frank, takes advantage of hard working Canadians. He came from china few years ago and is carrying on business as he would in China. This type of business practice will not last too long in Canada, we work on integrity. He looks at each business dealing as a first and last and tries taking advantage of you after you give the deposit by asking for more and more. He will then delivery low quality product with questionable installation practices. He increased the price after the contract was made and deposit was made. filthy sales tactics will only last so long. Keep your money and go else ware. low quality work, delayed work is what you will get with this company.

Mark  in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

This is the second job they did for me. And I'm totally impressed with the professional quality service, and they followed up to make sure that we were happy with the product and the workmanship. I wish all the trades we worked with were this straight up and honest! Thanks everyone at Utopia for a great job and a wonderful experience!

Nick F. from PROPHET RIVER
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

When hiring “Utopia Stone” they provided a detailed and informative quote which we found to be of great value. The staff did a good job communicating with us throughout the project. We did find that when it came to the installation period the staff was poorly timed and it took longer than expected.

Laura W. from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

We first starting working with Young Ng from “Utopia Stone” who was able to provide us with a well-documented quote and drawing of our project. The staff we worked with were very personable and helpful in providing us with the completely unique edge profile we could not find anywhere else. For future services, it would be beneficial if experienced staff came and took initial measurements for projects to avoid issues later when they begin installing stone. The problems were resolved onsite and right away though they did make for a long day for the installers.

Wolfgang from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

When we had hired “Utopia Stone” we went through a quoting process which was well documented. The service “Utopia Stone” provided was good and we are happy with the end results.

Annette from Hope
1 review Hope, BC

We did not go through a quoting process with “Utopia Stone”. We found the staffs at “Utopia Stone” to do a great service and we are content with the end result.

Danielle from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

When working with “Utopia Stone” I found them to very helpful throughout the whole process. The staffs were efficient and did a great job on my project. I am very happy with the quality of work and the time it required them to finish.

Harold from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

The staffs at “Utopia Stone” are very friendly and did a good job at mounting our bathroom sink. For future services it would be better if they took more time to be more careful and avoid damaging any surrounding fixtures.

Les L. from Vancouver
1 review St. Catharines, ON

The quoting process with “Utopia Stone” was clear about both the price for the labor and the material required. The staff at “Utopia Stone” did a great job at staying in contact with us through the whole process and communicated well when they would be working. They did finish the work on time although they did have to return to resolve some issues we had in the detail work.

More about Utopia Stone

WE ARE QUARTZ & SOLID SURFACE DESIGNERS As a well established Quartz & Solid Surface manufacturing facility, we are dedicated to bringing you the best factory direct selection, price and service. Our specialty is providing a vast selections of granite, with top notch finishing at very affordable prices. We buy ...