Terra Lock Landscaping

Samera in Toronto
Samera in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Front Fence

So disappointed but still hoping this company/person will make good on the fence that now has a gate that does not close properly. I trusted Terra Lock Landscaping to do a simple picket front yard fence as per a photo by email, that we agreed upon and through my communication that I wanted the existing fence "replaced".
I am still waiting for him to correct the fence line with my neighbour (who now has inches of my yard space)broken stucco on the house wall that is now exposed. I remain puzzled and incredibly disappointed with the outcome of my trust. The posts' alignment is off. The gate is off by 3/8inch and the wood is peeling off where it grazes against the post. There are small crevices where wood was joined. (water issue) The individual pickets are wider than what I saw in the email photograph and it seems that more difficulty was created for this job than was necessary.
Simple deck railings would have worked. They cut 2x4 pieces because I insisted upon this after they used the wide pieces in my little front yard and charged me extra. These pieces of wood have jagged, rough edges. This little front fence does not reflect Terra Lock's motto that says "our service makes you look good". All I am asking is exactly that. This is an appeal to Simon's sense of ethics.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Terra Lock Landscaping

Terra Lock Landscaping has worked hard to earn a reputation as a premier landscaping company in the Toronto area. We are dedicated to providing top quality work and outstanding customer service. Our years of experience has helped us grow our business and the range of services we provide our customers. ...