Mr Fix Computers

Computer Repairs and Support
MAPLE RIDGE BC V2X2V1

Reviews for Mr Fix Computers

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

DISHONEST BUSINESS STAY CLEAR!!!

I brought a computer in because it was connecting to the internet a simple part. I was told my computer was totally broken and wouldn't even start up. It was working perfectly fine (other than connecting to the internet) just before taking it in. He refused to return my now broken computer unless I paid him ober a $100... DISHONEST!

ron.warner in Pitt meadows
ron.warner in Pitt meadows
1 review PITT MEADOWS, BC

desktop computer repairs.

Joseph has serviced my Computer needs for somtime now & he has proven to be very capeable as a tech. He posseses a very obliging & helpful personality.I will continue depend on his knowledge.

Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Maple Ridge?