QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Milton  >  QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning

Ang in Etobicoke
Ang in Etobicoke

Appliance wiring and gasline install

Needed an electric oven (240 volts) and gas stovetop hooked up. I called about half a dozen companies, and got all sorts of crazy quotes, but most saying they only do electrical work, but not gas - that I would have to get 2 different pros in to do 2 separate jobs. Then I called Quickfast - not only did they say they could do both jobs, but could do it the same day. So what's the catch - super expensive? Nope - came right on time, did a great job, very polite and professional, gave me lots of good advice, and then charged a whopping $120. I almost felt guilty lol. Will definitely use Quickfast again and definitely recommend them.

Hi Ang

Thank you for your kind words.
We are pleased to know that you were happy with our work.
We are always here to help!

1 review , ON

Furnace installation

Quickfast was fast, friendly, clean and professional. I needed a furnace and the next day had a crew in my home removing my old furnace and putting in a new one. Thank you so much quickfast. Will definitely recommend to family and friends!

Great to hear that you will be referring us!! We are pleased to help.

Nina Petrie
Nina Petrie

Installation of High Efficiency Furnace, Humiidifier

This is a company that stands behind its word. I want to thank David, Rick , Liz and especially Chris and Raff the 2 friendly and competent people that installed this unit. NIna

Hi Nina

I'm sure the team will be thrilled to know that you were happy with their service!! All the best!!!

Team QuickFast

Furnace was not working well

My furnace was not working. I looked up online for a company and quick fast had great reviews. I called in and asked for a quote. They booked me an appointment the next day. It was so easy and stress free.

Hello

Thank you for you review.
We are pleased to know that you were happy with our service!!

Niki in Toronto
Niki in Toronto

Gas fireplace

My fireplace decided to break down when I was going to have family over. I'm very happy that quickfast came over and helped me out and made sure I was happy with their service.

We are glad to help! Glad to know you're warm around the fire!

Urgent Service done right

Kyle was a great help when we had a no heat call. He came over right away and walked us through the process of my different options. There was no hidden fees and he was looking out for my best interest. Awesome service and I would definitely recommend.

We are pleased to know that Kyle did a great job!
Thank you for choosing QuickFast Service Company

Furnace maintenance

Kyle was a very helpful employee from Quickfast Heating and Airconditioning. He explained and answered every question i had. He told me how the furnace is supposed to start up and how it works. I am very satisfied with their service.

Thank you for your kind review. I'm sure Kyle will be delighted to know that you were pleased with his service.

Amazing service

Amazing service by Quickfast. Called and scheduled a quick service and repair. Their workers came on time and worked in a timely matter. Would 100% use them again. Only company I recommend.

Thanks for kind words!!! We are on call 24/7 anytime you need us for all your plumbing, electrical, duct cleaning, indoor air quality and Hvac needs

azar samadi in Mississauga
azar samadi in Mississauga

heating

Came in few hours to see what the problem is.it was with a broken part in furnace

Very polite, professional technician. On time the day after.

very neat job, excellent service

Hi Azar

Thank you for your kind review. Our technicians are always happy to serve you and we are happy to know that you were pleased with our service.

fil in Toronto
fil in Toronto

boiler service

I called QuickFast to service my boiler. They were on time, did a very
thorough job and explained what the service consisted of. They did a great job! I inquired about cleaning our fireplace and the tech. told us that it was very clean didn't need cleaning. We were very satisfied with QuickFast, they were very honest and gave us great service.

Hi Fil

Thank you for choosing QuickFast to help with all of your heating needs. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services.

More about QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning

QuickFast Heating & Air Conditioning is a Licensed contractor through Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)and has been proudly servicing communities throughout the GTA for more than 10 years and counting.
QuickFast Heating & Air Conditioning provides exceptional service and complete home comfort solutions for all HVAC systems.
Competitive pricing, honest advice and exceptional service for a great value.
QuickFast HVAC has built a reputation based on honest work and service. Customers trust is very important to us and listening to their needs help us cater the best possible solution for each particular HVAC system.
QuickFast is the only company that rewards their customers with "customer incentives" for all of our first time and contract customers (contact us at [email protected] for details). We are the only company that offers a 10% Seniors discount on all service calls and replacement parts.
QuickFast offers "THE GTA’S QUICKEST EMERGENCY SERVICE" 24 hour with a 3 hour arrival time guaranteed or we will deduct 10% from your service call.

"QuickFast response and professional results guaranteed!"

Heating & Air Conditioning, Appliance Repair, Duct Cleaning, Electricians, Plumbing, Water Filtration & Purification, Gas Line Installation, and Waterproofing
Furnaces; Air Conditioners/Attic Air Conditioning; Boilers; Tankless Water Heaters; Radiant Infloor Heating; Duct Cleaning; Air Filters; HRV/ERV Systems; Thermostats; Humidifiers
Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, Rental, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair; Fireplace service and installation; Duct Cleaning; Boiler Installation and Repair; Water Heater Installation Rental and Repair; Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Solutions; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Maintenance Protection Plans
Goodman, Lennox, AireFlow, Carrier, Payne, Bryant, York, Trane, Coleman, Luxaire, Goodman, Amana, American Standard, Ducane, Keeprite, SpacePak, LG, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, Weil-McLain, Slantfin, Raypack, Triangle Tube, vanEE, ecobee, White Rodgers, Honeywell, GenaralAire,
QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer "The Customer Incentive program" for first time customers and contract customers. (PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS - [email protected]) We also offer a 10% discount for all Seniors Citizens on repairs and service calls. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
2003
VISA, MASTERCARD, CHECK, MONTHLY
Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
10 Year Warranty On Parts & Labour On All Newly Installed Equipment