QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning

QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning
416 629 3213
Mississauga
L5A 3R9

Dave from QuickFast not only lived up to the name of the company as their services were super efficient and response time was incredible, but they were also able to find the problem with my air conditioning when two other companies could not. I would definitely use their services again and highly recommend their services.

Hello Melissa

Thank you very much for your kind words.
I'm sure David and the team will appreciate hearing that we satisfied another customer.

SK in North York
SK in North York

Great Job Quickfast!

After my very old AC unit died, I approached 4 companies to quote on the job of replacing it. After a visit from Dave, the owner of Quickfast, I felt comfortable to hire his company for the job. They did not disappoint. The installation was smooth, installers were polite, efficient and accommodating. Liz in the office was also a pleasure to deal with. We are up and running and cool again. Thanks so much.

Great to see another happy customer.
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
We are always here for you and thank you for the kind words.

Kristen wall from Brampton
Kristen wall from Brampton

URGENT repair of old A/C

Our A/C went out on one of the hottest muggiest days of this summer.Rick promptly replied to my email enquiry and had his staff set up at appointment for the next day. Kyle arrived friendly, outgoing and happy to share his knowledge of our A/C system and what he was planning on doing to get us up and running. He succeeded with a smile. They now officially have my business for this fall when I replace the A/C and furnace with QUICKFAST.... great job and fantastic staff

We really appreciate your kind words! I'm sure Rick and Kyle will be pleased to know that there's another satisfied customer.
We look forward to working with you in the near future. Thank you

Daryl Wright in Mississauga
Daryl Wright in Mississauga

New air conditioner and furnace

I've been using QuickFast Service Company for a few years now.
They've always been there when we needed them most and always offer us the best solutions for our home. We installed a new furnace and AC with QuickFast and I must say the installation looks beautiful and the technicians Chris and Raph were very professional.
Not to mention QuickFast also gave us a FREE duct cleaning with the installation which also made our purchase that much better.

Thank you to Dave and his team for doing such great work.. Keep it up!

Thank you very much for the kind review

We appreciate your business and you loyalty to our company. We look forward to working with you again.

Graham & Many in North York
Graham & Many in North York

A/C fan had stopped working

This is not the first time I have called Quickfast and where they have helped me with my heating and my hot water tank in the past. This time my A/C fan decided to take a July break and stopped blowing air.

David had arrived promptly and was able to quickly diagnose my issue, which was a relay switch that needed to be replaced. He had also made some recommendations relating to how my evaporator was draining water and was able to make some quick modifications to help it drain better.

Before leaving he made sure everything was working great and blowing cold. As usual it was a great experience with David and Quickfast, very friendly, trustworthy.

In fact I will be working with them again in the near future to replace my heating system.

Highly Recommended, you cant go wrong!
Thanks again!

Thank you for you kind words. Our team is always happy to see great reviews!!

We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Virginia
Virginia

Professional, prompt and polite!

The person who came was prompt, polite and professional.
He has identified the problem and organized the solution.
I am very happy with the company and will definitely deal with them again.

Hi Virginia

Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are pleased to know that you were happy with our services and we look forward to servicing you again.

robert in Toronto
robert in Toronto

HVAC Leak

I own a restaurant in midtown Toronto

This Saturday morning, I noticed a leak coming from my ceiling in my prep room. Upon investigation, I deemed the problem as a condensation problem.

I called QuickFast on a friends reco and Dave was dispatched quite promptly. Dave was quick (no pun intended) to assess the problem. It was a pinhole leak in my hot water pipe where the copper pipe was rubbing up against the duct. Dave quick out the duct to gain access to the pipe and quickly remedied the problem by replacing the damaged pipe with PAX (impressive since Dave is not a plumber).

We were up and running in literally less than an hour. Friggin' amazing.

Call and ask for Dave. You won't be disappointed.

We appreciate the review Rob! We are glad that we got you up and running in time. Thanks again

#teamquickfast

Ang in Etobicoke
Ang in Etobicoke

Appliance wiring and gasline install

Needed an electric oven (240 volts) and gas stovetop hooked up. I called about half a dozen companies, and got all sorts of crazy quotes, but most saying they only do electrical work, but not gas - that I would have to get 2 different pros in to do 2 separate jobs. Then I called Quickfast - not only did they say they could do both jobs, but could do it the same day. So what's the catch - super expensive? Nope - came right on time, did a great job, very polite and professional, gave me lots of good advice, and then charged a whopping $120. I almost felt guilty lol. Will definitely use Quickfast again and definitely recommend them.

Hi Ang

Thank you for your kind words.
We are pleased to know that you were happy with our work.
We are always here to help!

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace installation

Quickfast was fast, friendly, clean and professional. I needed a furnace and the next day had a crew in my home removing my old furnace and putting in a new one. Thank you so much quickfast. Will definitely recommend to family and friends!

Great to hear that you will be referring us!! We are pleased to help.

Nina Petrie
Nina Petrie

Installation of High Efficiency Furnace, Humiidifier

This is a company that stands behind its word. I want to thank David, Rick , Liz and especially Chris and Raff the 2 friendly and competent people that installed this unit. NIna

Hi Nina

I'm sure the team will be thrilled to know that you were happy with their service!! All the best!!!

More about QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning

QuickFast Heating & Air Conditioning is a Licensed contractor through Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)and has been proudly servicing communities throughout the GTA for more than 10 years and counting.
QuickFast Heating & Air Conditioning provides exceptional service and complete home comfort solutions for all HVAC systems.
Competitive pricing, honest advice and exceptional service for a great value.
QuickFast HVAC has built a reputation based on honest work and service. Customers trust is very important to us and listening to their needs help us cater the best possible solution for each particular HVAC system.
QuickFast is the only company that rewards their customers with "customer incentives" for all of our first time and contract customers (contact us at info@qfha.ca for details). We are the only company that offers a 10% Seniors discount on all service calls and replacement parts.
QuickFast offers "THE GTA’S QUICKEST EMERGENCY SERVICE" 24 hour with a 3 hour arrival time guaranteed or we will deduct 10% from your service call.

"QuickFast response and professional results guaranteed!"

Heating & Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, Electricians, Plumbing, Water Filtration & Purification, Gas Line Installation, Waterproofing, and Home Automation
Furnaces; Air Conditioners/Attic Air Conditioning; Boilers; Tankless Water Heaters; Radiant Infloor Heating; Duct Cleaning; Air Filters; HRV/ERV Systems; Thermostats; Humidifiers
Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, Rental, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair; Fireplace service and installation; Duct Cleaning; Boiler Installation and Repair; Water Heater Installation Rental and Repair; Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Solutions; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Maintenance Protection Plans
Goodman, Lennox, AireFlow, Carrier, Payne, Bryant, York, Trane, Coleman, Luxaire, Goodman, Amana, American Standard, Ducane, Keeprite, SpacePak, LG, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, Weil-McLain, Slantfin, Raypack, Triangle Tube, vanEE, ecobee, White Rodgers, Honeywell, GenaralAire,
QUICKFAST Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer "The Customer Incentive program" for first time customers and contract customers. (PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS - info@qfha.ca) We also offer a 10% discount for all Seniors Citizens on repairs and service calls. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
2003
VISA, MASTERCARD, CHECK, MONTHLY
Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
10 Year Warranty On Parts & Labour On All Newly Installed Equipment