HomeStars  >  Demolition in Toronto  >  Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

AP in Toronto in San Francisco

CRS just completed mold remediation in my attic. I went with this company because they take additional steps to ensure that the occupants of the house are not disturbed, and that the contents of the home are protected from any contamination.

Upon arriving, technicians Oscar and Lester proceeded to isolate the room with attic access and took measures to protect the flooring before starting any work. They answered all of my questions during the process (and I had many), and showed me pictures of the before/after work . They were also very friendly and went the extra mile on a sweltering hot day to get the job done, which I appreciated as it kept my project on track. They also called to let me know when they were coming and if they were running late, which was very helpful as I could schedule work around it. A separate trade company was working in the attic the next day after Oscar and Lester finished up and remarked that he did not see a single trace of mold, so job well done!

Mary  in Toronto

I called Canada resteration services. To help me with my mild issue in the attic. The company sent aris for inspection and he gave me an estimate of how much it is going to cost and I said yes right away because I trust this company as they did an amazing job when I had water damage in my basement a couple of years ago. For my surprise aris sent Lester and Oscar to do the soda blasting in the attic and I felt really comfortable because, Lester was the person that came a few years ago when I had the water damage in the basement, and as before he did a great job. Lester and Oscar were very careful, very honest, and very affective. I'm really happy with the job that they did. I would definitely recommend this company to help anybody with there mold issue or any water damage, and especially aris as a manager, along with Lester and Oscar are the perfect crew to work in anyone's home. Thank you Canada Resteration Services, and the crew for making me happy with the job that was done.

Sara DR

We had a water leak from improperly installed porch shingles resulting in drywall damage. Aris was able to come to the site the day of and provided a written quote for the roofing company. His team Lester and Oscar were amazing at drying out the ceiling and patching it up. It looks better than ever. Their quote was the most reasonable by far and service was amazing. I was so pleased that I called them back a few months later for a suspected leak in our basement. To my delight Lester and Oscar stated that it didn't look like there was any mold or no noticeable crack in the foundation. They provided me some very worthwhile advice on humidity in basements. The whole team was such a pleasure - they really take pride in their work. I will continue to suggest them to people seeking a water restoration company. Much appreciated Aris and team!! Sara

Alex in Etobicoke

Absolutely amazing company and people who work there. All started from Laura, who called us back in less then a minute after we submitted an inspection request. She was very nice and professional. We booked a free inspection since we suspected that we have asbestos in the house that is over 60 years old. Gentlemen who came over to see our house was Alex. First of all want to mention that Alex arrived on time, was very knowledgeable and professional. He told us from the beginning that our walls and ceilings might contain asbestos materials and recommended to test it first. Provided us with a reputable company for testing. Long story short - we tested all the house and found out that we do have asbestos but only in the popcorn ceiling in one bedroom. Called Alex back and he was able to provide us with the estimate since he already took all the measurements on the first day. Was easy to work with him and a crew who came over to do the job. From start to finish (including 2 days for testing) we got asbestos removed from our house in 5 days. 2 more days to put new ceiling back with paint and some touch ups and we back to normal. Very good job. Me and my wife will defiantly recommend your company to friends and family if they ever need your services.
Best regards,

Alex and Natalie Ford

Dear Alex and Natalie

we thank you for the kind review and mentioning the actual people in our company. it will be helpful to others .

Sandy in Toronto

We retained this company to remove 5 layers of flooring recently. They came to our house, provided a quote and then scheduled the work to be done 3days later. The crew that was sent Keaiel and Naomi were fantastic. They were very professional. They had to return the following day to pick up some of their equipment and they also wiped down my laundry room as some debris got into this area. All with a smile and accommodating approach.

Job Price

Thank you Sandy . great feedback.

Sean in Toronto

While fixing up my basement I saw mold in the cold room and on the subfloor. I called Canada's Restoration Services and they sent out Aris who was able to come out very fast to look at the problem and provide a reasonable quote. We thought it was a fair price and agreed to have the work done. The company sent Lester and Oscar to do the work in the basement and they did the work and more. The mold issue was much larger and the amount of floor and drywall that needed to be removed was a lot more than originally expected. Lester and Oscar went well beyond the original scope of work to make sure all traces of mold were removed before cleaning the surfaces and disinfecting the area. I would not hesitate to recommend Lester or Oscar to any family or friends that needed this type of work to be done they were efficient and hard workers that made no complaints about any of the work that needed to be done.

Job Price

Dear Sean ,we want to thank you for the kind review and the good description of how we performed. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help.

Anna Bramnik in Laval
1 review Laval, PQ

Aris and Lester were dispatched to my within a half an hour, and instantly made me feel at ease when they arrived. Their demeanour made me trust them instantly and they were so professional that I didn't even need to ask too many questions. They knew exactly how to repair my water damage and they worked so efficiently that I was back to my day. It was a very nervewreckin situation as I was home alone with two kids, one of them 4 weeks old when our bathtub leaked through the speakers in our kitchen ceiling with water flooding down. Hopefully i won't need their help again, but if I do, I will know I'm in good hands.

Job Price

Hello Anna . We really thank you for the kind review and even more so mentioning the actual people in our company....

Ian in Williams Lake
1 review Williams Lake, BC

We live in a small town in BC that was evacuated due to wild fires and when we returned we found our basement was flooded due to ground water. George and his crew were doing a major job for the facility my wife works at but took the time to send a team to our house to remediate the problem which included mould. Without George and his crew I don't know what we would have done. Thank-you to Canada's Restoration Services and to George and his crew.

Job Price

We are so pleased that we were able to help you and your family.
-Laura

Christopher in Toronto
1 review , ON

The condo I live in had a water leak on our floor that was not taken care of. I called around to a few places and was not satisfied. Canadas Restoration Services answered the call right away and booked an inspection for next day. Alex, the operations manager came over to take a look at the issue. He scanned the whole place with thermal imaging camera and did not find any issues. He went above and beyond and checked all rooms and a common hallway for issues. Thanks God there was no issues found. I would definitely recommend Canada's Restoration Services as a trustworthy company to help anyone in need. Thank you Alex and thank you Canada's restoration services. Now my wife and I can sleep at night knowing that we are safe. With many thanks, Chris

Job Price

Christopher, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to help. this review will help others know we try hard

angelina_ypf

Thank you for Canada's Restoration Services their excellent work, very professional and friendly people to work with. Aristides, Lester, Oscar all did details work, very neat and pro. They provided sufficient machine for clean up the site, everywhere was dry and nice. Charges is quite fair but can be better.

Job Price

We are so glad that you are pleased with our work. Our techs are some of the hardest working in the business. We appreciate you choosing Canada's Restoration Services. Please know you can contact us at any time.
-Laura

More about Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Mold Removal, Asbestos Removal, Water & Fire Restoration and Demolition and Construction in Toronto, GTA , Southwestern Ontario, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeding expectations should be the standard when dealing with Mold or Asbestos Removal. We continue to provide property owners the best service we can, which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal. We offer FREE financing up to 24 months with 0 down and 0% interest, on approved credit, as well as long term, low interest financing options. Call us today to find out more.
"It's Not Just What We Do, It's How We do It "

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos.

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan.
As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean as it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected area.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
* Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
We can handle any size Fire / Water Damage Restoration. We offer 24/7 Emergency Services and can be on site within 45 minutes.

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, commercial and industrial.

Demolition & Construction Services:
Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all within your budget.

Insulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the correct process of mold remediation which extends beyond just the removal, but fixing the source as well. The insulation and ventilation is a vital part in ensuring that mold growth does not return. Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our Mold Removal in Attics process:

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto:

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval :
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com

Click below to learn more about black mold:
www.blackmouldremoval.ca