North Ontario ON
Canada's  Restoration Services family and friends
Owner/Manager
Canada's Restoration Services Toronto , Montreal ,Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary & Vancouver [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Demolition in Toronto  >  Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Karen in
1 review Burlington, ON

Aris came out this morning to check for mold in my attic, as we were having problems with condensation in the ceiling of a bedroom and staining of my closet roof.

He advised me that we do not have mold and a few tips of what can solve the issues.

Nice to see that there are honest people out there!

I would recommend this company!

Job Price

Condensation can be a problem if not removed it will cause wood rot and/or mold. I am glad that with Aris's help you were able to resolve the issue.
Please call us if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Michael99 in

Had Aristides (Project Mgr) come in to inspect some water damage on a ceiling. He was very patient in answering all questions and very professional in his diagnosis. It turns out the issue may be in the threshold of the garden doors. The inspection was free of charge and I would definitely consider them for any future work based on my client experience.

Job Price

We are so glad that you were able with the help of Aris to determine where the leak was coming from. Please let us know if we can ever help in the future.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Free estimate to inspect what looked like mould in my bathroom ceiling. Turns out it was not mould at all and all I need is a repaint. Very happy with professionalism and service.

Job Price

We are so glad that our inspection was helpful and that the issue as resolved.
Please know that if you require our services in the future you can contact us at anytime.

-Laura,
Customer Service

concerned about mold in
1 review Aurora, ON

Great inspection free of charge - it was a mold issue i could solve myself and Aristides advised me with my best interest in mind. Friendly and good service - recommended.

Job Price

We couldn't be happier that your mold issue was resolved. Aris is a valuable Project manager to our team. Please know if you have any further issues in the future that would need our attention please know you can contact us at anytime.

Regards,

Pratik in Toronto

Aristides from Canada's Restoration Service came by our home to inspect our attic for potential mold and provided the most honest assessment yet - you don't need to do anything! We had used CRS on our old home and they did a great job of removing actual attic mold, so it was without hesitation that I called them first. Luckily our new (60 year old) home is mold-free and CRS was able to provide that peace of mind. Thanks!

Job Price

Dear Patrick. we are so happy to help with the potential mold that was not there. honesty is a value all are employees share .

2 reviews Kitchener, ON

I had someone come out from CRS to test for asbestos, which came back positive. I decided to go with them because of the fantastic reviews but I did not have a good experience.

I had to ask for the results, and I was told different results on the phone compared to what was in the report. When I asked for clarification, I never got an answer.

For the price you pay for asbestos testing, a more professional interaction would be expected.

I'm glad I went with someone else for the actual removal of the asbestos. I would not recommend CRS.

Hello,
Just wanted to reach out to you regarding your experience with us. We simply deliver the samples to the lab, then build the scope of work and estimate based on the results. You had emailed us some question after receiving the results from the lab to which we suggested that you contact the lab and speak to the Hygienists at the lab. We provided you with an estimate for removal of the asbestos for the 2 areas that contained the asbestos according to the lab results. Sorry for any inconvenience you feel you had with us. We are glad that you were able to get the asbestos removed from your home.

nerina

Thank you Aris for making the time to come to my home on short notice for asbestos consultation. I truly appreciate the information provided and the next step approach in keeping my family safe! Moreover, I appreciate you trying to find the best solution for us while keeping the costs in mind. Without a doubt, we would recommend Canada's Restoration Services to anyone!

Job Price

Good Evening, we are very happy to help when needed . Aris as well as all our project managers try to help in any way possible. very happy it worked out.

nana from Toronto

This review was written on behalf of my mother- "I called Canada Restoration and within 24 hours someone was sent out for a free estimate for removal of basement mold. Mr. Arias Rodriguez was very professional, personable, polite and understood exactly what needed to be done. He gave me a quote and provided me with his direct number. He was available to answer any questions I had before we had agreed to go with his company. The day of the service, his team was on time, efficient and followed through with their projected timeline. Thank you very much Arias for the great work your team provided! " Doreen.

Job Price

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Doreen! It was my pleasure to be able to assist you with mold removal in your basement. Aris - Senior Project Manager

1 review Edmonton, AB

My wife and I were both shocked and concerned to find out we had asbestos contamination in our house. The lino used in the 1970's had asbestos in the backing and a previous contractor removed some of the material or did not bother to tell us that what remained contained asbestos. When we found out we phoned our insurance company, several government agencies and a number of asbestos removal companies and got little to no help in answering our many questions.
Jon from Canadian was the first one to express a genuine concern for our predicament and went to great lengths to answer questions and provide us with a clear course of action to fix the situation. Just knowing what to do was a huge relief. He followed up by quickly providing the air cleaning equipment we needed to make our home safe until the asbestos material could be removed. His co-worker Stephanie showed up at our door in a very short time with air scrubbers in hand. She hauled them in, set them up, and explained how they work and what we should do over the next fews days. She even took the time to give us instructions on how to properly seal the affected area so that additional contaminants would not spread.
Thanks Jon and Stephanie for going above and beyond.

Job Price

Asbestos contamination is not something you want to ignore - we thank you for taking the time to share so that others can be aware of the consequences of improper contractors. We really appreciate you kind words towards our Edmonton Team, Jon and Stephanie - Alissa - Customer Service Manager

1 review Oshawa, ON

I had a great experience getting a quote from this company. Alex Gorokhov came over prepared and very knowledgeable. He thoroughly assessed the issue and presented viable and cost effective options for me. Unfortunately, due to the time constraints with selling my house, I could not book with Alex in time but I will certainly highly recommend his company for anyone looking for mould remediation or other home restoration services. Thank you, Alex, for your time!

Job Price

We appreciate the kinds words and for taking the time to share about our Company. It was my pleasure to be able to assist :) - Alex, GTA Senior Project Manager

More about Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Mold Removal, Asbestos Removal, Water & Fire Restoration and Demolition and Construction in Toronto, GTA , Southwestern Ontario, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeding expectations should be the standard when dealing with Mold or Asbestos Removal. We continue to provide property owners the best service we can, which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal. We offer FREE financing up to 24 months with 0 down and 0% interest, on approved credit, as well as long term, low interest financing options. Call us today to find out more.
"It's Not Just What We Do, It's How We do It "

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos.

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan.
As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean as it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected area.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
* Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
We can handle any size Fire / Water Damage Restoration. We offer 24/7 Emergency Services and can be on site within 45 minutes.

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, commercial and industrial.

Demolition & Construction Services:
Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all within your budget.

Insulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the correct process of mold remediation which extends beyond just the removal, but fixing the source as well. The insulation and ventilation is a vital part in ensuring that mold growth does not return. Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our Mold Removal in Attics process:

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto:

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval :
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com

Click below to learn more about black mold:
www.blackmouldremoval.ca