HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

1 review Edmonton, AB

Prompt service with great customer care

Our basement took on water coming through a window. We called Canada's Restoration Services and they came out promptly for a no-cost estimate on the weekend. Jon, the regional manager, came over quickly and gave us a fair and honest assessment of the damage. He let us know the best course of action and scheduled his team to come out the next day.

When his team arrived they were on time, were professional throughout, and took the time to show us what they were doing and let us know when they would be back. When we had a secondary leak through the foundation appear while the space was drying out, they let us know what we could do to address the situation as it was outside of the scope of their services.

We really appreciate the time and consideration Jon and his team took with us.

Ciprian in Toronto
Ciprian in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

Easy to deal with and honest

We called Jon to help us with our basement flood and let us know where the problem was. We called him after the insurance company sent people to our house and couldn't tell us anything about where the leak was happening. He found the issue right away and gave us recommendations on how to proceed at the lowest cost. We really appreciated the service and would definitely recommend

D. Hazelden in Mississauga
D. Hazelden in Mississauga

Mold Removal and Reconstruction

I am very impressed with this company! I had a bathroom leak resulting in mold in my kitchen ceiling. I received a call back from Aris within 45 minutes of calling the company, and he was out to inspect the problem the next day. He was able to have his remediation crew come in a few days later. Once the remediation process was complete and the plumbing leak fixed, his construction crew was right back in to repair my bathroom floor, replace my kitchen ceiling, and paint. All of their staff were professional and hardworking, and their work was perfect. Aris was also out the day after the work was completed to inspect the job and to make sure that I was satisfied. I would certainly use this company again, and recommend them to my friends.

Jessie in Toronto, Ontario
Jessie in Toronto, Ontario

Consultation for Asbestos and Mold removal

Aris was extremely professional, gave an appointment immediately and gave me excellent advice. He reassured me that the issue was neither mold nor asbestos and showed me how to address it. He was very knowledgeable and I will definitely call him and Canada's Restoration service for any asbestos and mold related issues.

Highly recommended !

Hi Jessie,
We really thank you for kind review . it helps improve as well as other customers .

Asbestos Removal

We are in the process of undergoing renovations, after doing our research we hired CRS, to do our abatement. The work was completed as stated in the time frame given, with no additional costs. Alex has been a great support with all our questions & took extra time to meet with us & explain everything. We will definitely be hiring them again as our reno process moves along. .

thank you for taking time to write a review. we are here to help. it's a pleasure to work with you.

Alex Gorokhov

Jenny in Edmonton
Jenny in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Mold removal from window sill

Very impressed with this company.
Stephany was very professional, friendly and made it very comfortable to have her in our home while she provided mold removal service for us. Stephany was thorough, hardworking and she made sure to check in with me to make sure I was happy with the end result. Thank you Canada Restoration Services.

Lauren in Whitby
Lauren in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Mold detection

In Oct/2017, we had a sign of mold on our ceiling in the master bedroom and was concerned as my husband as lung problems.
Alex came out and was very honest by letting us know that it was just condensation caused by not having proper baffles for venting and also that we needed to top up our attic insulation as this would decrease our heating costs. There was no charge for this consultation. He gave us names of companies to contact and we have now had this done.
Lauren

Terry in Ottawa
Terry in Ottawa
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Carleton Place broken pipes

Arrived home to a flood in my basement. I called Canada Restoration Services, and within minutes was speaking with Paul Quirouette ( Branch Manager ). Paul arrived at our rural location within 40 minutes. He quickly assessed the situation and put us at ease. I must say that I have never met someone with so much knowledge and customer service skills. Paul and his team are professionals, and I highly recommend them. I wish I would have called him 6 years ago when we experienced a similar situation!

Good Morning Terry,

Thank you for the kind review. Paul is new to our company, we are very happy to have him. Please know that you can contact us at anytime in the future.

-Laura

SHorbass in Ottawa
SHorbass in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ottawa- Canada Restoration Services

My husband and I had a major flood during the holidays. We called Canada Restoration Services and were immediately put in contact with their Branch Manager, Paul Quirouette. Within 40 minutes, Paul arrived at our front door with coffee in hand (for us!), ready to help. He assured my husband and I (mainly me) that Canada Restoration Services would take care of my family and our home and that we would have nothing to worry about- other than our pending Christmas plans. He and his team got to work immediately and finished the work on schedule. Paul dealt with my insurance adjuster directly (removing that stress from me and my husband). Danny and I were so happy with Paul and his team, we hired them for the rebuild of our basement. The restoration and rebuild is now complete and we must say, in light of such a disaster, we have never had such a pleasant experience in such an awful situation. Thank you so much to Paul and his team.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the kind review! Paul is new to our CRS family, and a welcome addition. Having a flood like yours is stressful at any time of the year but during the holidays is an added stress.

We are so glad that this was taken care of and exceeded your expectations.

Please know that if there is anything we can do for you in the future you can contact us at anytime.

-Laura

Asbestos Removal

We were looking for someone to remove the asbestos stucco ceiling of our living and dining room and some floor tiles in the basement.
After having negative experiences with two other asbestos removal companies I finally found Robert. He was straight forward, honest, and fast. He quoted my job and had David and his team start the following day. My entire project was completed in a few days. I was not billed until I had all the required documentation (bill of landing and air analysis). His price was fair and would highly recommend using Templar Asbestos Removal.

More about Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Mold Removal, Asbestos Removal, Water & Fire Restoration and Demolition and Construction in Toronto, GTA , Southwestern Ontario, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeding expectations should be the standard when dealing with Mold or Asbestos Removal. We continue to provide property owners the best service we can, which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal. We offer FREE financing up to 24 months with 0 down and 0% interest, on approved credit, as well as long term, low interest financing options. Call us today to find out more.
"It's Not Just What We Do, It's How We do It "

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos.

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan.
As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean as it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected area.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
* Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
We can handle any size Fire / Water Damage Restoration. We offer 24/7 Emergency Services and can be on site within 45 minutes.

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, commercial and industrial.

Demolition & Construction Services:
Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all within your budget.

Insulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the correct process of mold remediation which extends beyond just the removal, but fixing the source as well. The insulation and ventilation is a vital part in ensuring that mold growth does not return. Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our Mold Removal in Attics process:

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto:

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval :
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com

Click below to learn more about black mold:
www.blackmouldremoval.ca