HomeStars  >  Demolition in Toronto  >  Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Michael in Toronto

We've had a leak come from our ceiling on and off over the last few months. Lately it's been at its worst happening nearly every day.

First of all Canada Rest. Serv. set a consultation quickly . Ari showed up exactly when scheduled and found the source of the leak in no time. Awesome guy. Saved us a ton of money as they didn't have to rip anything up to find the source.

Punctual, professional and quick.

Job Price

Figuring out a leak can be frustrating! We are so glad that Aris was able to help. He really is an awesome guy!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto

Lester and Oscar did a great job. Fast, efficient, courteous - pleasure to deal with! They showed up quickly at a very busy time mitigating further damage. The basement looks as good as new.

Job Price

We are so happy that your experience with us was exactly what you were looking for. Having a flood can be a very trying ordeal.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Thank you for choosing Canada's Restoration Services.

Megan in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Chose this company a few years ago when our roof leaked into our living room. There was a bit of mold and we wanted the ceiling repaired, popcorn ceiling removed and a light fixture installed. Uvale was our contact after Aris stopped showing up. It was supposed to take a few days but took a few weeks. The workers were so slow and we had no main floor of our house for weeks. I'm writing this review now because a few years later I am still not happy with the layout of the ceiling. There are lines where the drywall doesn't flush together properly, and markings. Terrible job.

Linda in Toronto

Thank you to Aris, Oscar and Lester for a job well done. We couldn't be happier with the experience, from start to finish. Everyone we came into contact were friendly, helpful and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Canada's Restoration Services to anyone.

Hello Linda,
We do appreciate this nice review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help.

1 review Hamilton, ON

I had the pleasure of working with Aris and his team for a mold removal of my basement and kitchen. He provided me with an affordable quote and immediate service. He was also very honest and provided me detailed information and advice as to next steps. His team was very informative and was able to answer all of my questions and quick response with all inquiries. I was very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks again for Everything!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words!Aris and his team are truly professional and top notch! We are so happy that you choose and trusted us to rid the mold from your home. If you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Thank you again!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Jorge was able to get his team over and solve the issue. HIs staff and him are very friendly and give honest advice and are not looking for ways to make work that is not necessary. Jorge worked with me for financing as insurance wasn't going to cover it and he told me of some things I could do in the future to prevent this from happening again. Great company. Go with them!!!!

Hi,
We are so happy that you are satisfied with our work. Our employees are hard working and provide the best service you could want in your home. Mold in your home can be daunting and if handled incorrectly can lead to several problems. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with CRS. Please know if you need anything in the future to contacts at any time.

Patrick Farries in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I returned home after work to find my basement had flooded. I worked to remove the carpet, and clearup the water until I realized I was in over my head as the water was still coming in.

I called Canada restoration, Jorge (General Manager) and Jon (Regional Manager) came over. Jon located the cause of the flood almost immediately and got the water draining.

Once Jorge and Jon were done assessing the damage they had a team come in to do cleanup and remediation. The team was friendly and always made sure to call ahead before arriving at my home.

The reconstruction process went without a hitch. Everything was clearly defined in Jorge's quote and there were no issues making adjustments like selecting different paint colours.

Jorge was my point of contact through the remediation and reconstruction process. He was very easy to work , always available to answer my questions and kept me up to date.

Jorge worked with me to get financing in place and to keep the cost down as insurance was not covering anything.

I'm very pleased with Canada's Restoration Services and would recommend anyone in a flood / water damage situation to give them a call.

Job Price

We are so glad the we could help with your water damage situation. It can be overwhelming to have to deal with.
Please know if there is anything we can do for you in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call.
-Laura, Customer Service

Karen in
1 review Burlington, ON

Aris came out this morning to check for mold in my attic, as we were having problems with condensation in the ceiling of a bedroom and staining of my closet roof.

He advised me that we do not have mold and a few tips of what can solve the issues.

Nice to see that there are honest people out there!

I would recommend this company!

Job Price

Condensation can be a problem if not removed it will cause wood rot and/or mold. I am glad that with Aris's help you were able to resolve the issue.
Please call us if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Michael99 in

Had Aristides (Project Mgr) come in to inspect some water damage on a ceiling. He was very patient in answering all questions and very professional in his diagnosis. It turns out the issue may be in the threshold of the garden doors. The inspection was free of charge and I would definitely consider them for any future work based on my client experience.

Job Price

We are so glad that you were able with the help of Aris to determine where the leak was coming from. Please let us know if we can ever help in the future.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Free estimate to inspect what looked like mould in my bathroom ceiling. Turns out it was not mould at all and all I need is a repaint. Very happy with professionalism and service.

Job Price

We are so glad that our inspection was helpful and that the issue as resolved.
Please know that if you require our services in the future you can contact us at anytime.

-Laura,
Customer Service

More about Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Mold Removal, Asbestos Removal, Water & Fire Restoration and Demolition and Construction in Toronto, GTA , Southwestern Ontario, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeding expectations should be the standard when dealing with Mold or Asbestos Removal. We continue to provide property owners the best service we can, which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal. We offer FREE financing up to 24 months with 0 down and 0% interest, on approved credit, as well as long term, low interest financing options. Call us today to find out more.
"It's Not Just What We Do, It's How We do It "

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos.

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan.
As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean as it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected area.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
* Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
We can handle any size Fire / Water Damage Restoration. We offer 24/7 Emergency Services and can be on site within 45 minutes.

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, commercial and industrial.

Demolition & Construction Services:
Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all within your budget.

Insulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the correct process of mold remediation which extends beyond just the removal, but fixing the source as well. The insulation and ventilation is a vital part in ensuring that mold growth does not return. Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our Mold Removal in Attics process:

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto:

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval :
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com

Click below to learn more about black mold:
www.blackmouldremoval.ca