Canada's Restoration Services

Joel from Burlington
Joel from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Honesty and Integrity

I had 3 companies provide quotes for mold remediation from my attic space. One company didn't even offer to inspect but gladly gave me a $3000 quote over the phone. Another company did inspect the attic and quoted $1700 to do the job. So I called CRS for a quote. Aris came to site to inspect. He took a look in the attic and told me that the area of concern was actually water staining, adding that the staining appeared old. Likely caused from a leak prior to having the roof re-shingled 9 years ago. He determined that remediation was not required. This not only saved me thousands of dollars but also gave me great relief. Honesty and integrity are hard to find these days considering it seems like everyone is willing to take your money, even if not warranted. I am so happy that I called CRS and met Aris. True professionals!

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted that Aris was able to turn an unfortunate situation into a positive outcome. Aris has been with the company for over 4 years and is a reliable, honest and hardworking team player. We will provide Aris with the recognition he deserves.

Mark Avital in Toronto
Mark Avital in Toronto

Mold removal clean up in basement

Roberto came to my house and was very professional providing me assurance and all info i required with the clean up of our mold in our basement due to sever cracks in our foundation, the work was done extremely smooth and clean, passed 3rd party clearance with flying colors, thank you Roberto and Canada's Restoration team.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy Roberto was able to provide you exceptional and professional services for the mold in your basement. Roberto has been a senior project manager at Canada's Restoration Services for over 5 years. Roberto has the knowledge and experience to help home owners and business owners with all their restoration needs. We will provide Roberto and the rest of the team with the recognition they deserve.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Be prepared to supervise every step

crs-1.jpg Canada’s Restoration Services
1-888-527-6665

This company disappointed us up to the very last minute. He are a list of things that went wrong: - quote lacked lots of details including a price breakdown, - due to lack of supervision, technicians on site did not protect our personal belongings in our basement and everything ended up being contaminated, - first cleaning of our basement failed to remove all mold and we are left with our personal belongings exposed during demolition and cleaning, -after the second attempt to clean the mold, still failed to pass the clearance test, -after the 3rd cleaning, including wiping down all our personal belongings, i could tell our stuff was not cleaned properly so i asked the project manager if the protective barrier could be removed before the 3rd test and he agreed. Clearance test failed with counts through the roof, - project manager and head office now blames us for removing the barrier (which was really just 3/4 of the way covered this whole time) and accusing us for the failed clearance testing, - at this point, the project manager came on site (15 days after this whole mess started) and, after forcing us to remove all personal belongings that were porous from the basement or else they would be thrown out, came to clean all non porous items. - clearance test finally passed and the basement actually looked clean. - meanwhile, they were supposed to fix a leak in the roof of the garage (while the weather was still nice). They took out drywall and insulation, didn't see any issues from the inside, but never went to the roof to look at the flashing they were supposed to fix. - they started putting insulation back and we going to close up the wall until i stopped them. - project manager claimed there was no leak but instead it was a condensation issue and that the ceiling of the garage needed a vapor barrier between the garage and the attic. No signs of moisture on the ceiling and above the garage is just another attic with no heating. Other professionals confirmed this was not the issue but by this time the snow was here so they couldn't go to the roof. - opened a big bag of insulation and layed it over our personal belongings, - did not provide a schedule so we never knew which days they would be there or not to plan our own lives, - technicians on site didn't wear protective gear (that we paid for) when removing the mold, - they made us pay for 50% of the invoice up front, - they charged us to clean our personal belongings when they confirmed at the start we could leave our stuff in the basement while they cleaned and they would protect it. I would not recommend this company or trust them with any projects.

Hi there,

We are disappointed to learn that we were not able to provide you with an exceptional experience. Canada's Restoration Services strives to provide excellent and professional services to all of our valued customers. During this particular situation, we worked hard to ensure that we were able to remediate the mold from your home and restore it. After the job was completed, we did provide an invoice that listed every priced item including:

-containment barriers/zipper doors
-surgical removal of affected materials
-protection and removal of contents of area
-final cleanup & more.

From the beginning of the procedure to the end, the content was contained. However, the containment was removed more than once by someone outside of our crew. We advised for the containment not to be removed, as once this happens, cross-contamination occurs. The project manager and head office was not blaming you, however, our team understands the importance of the containment and would never take it down unless the clearance test was passed.

The mold was removed and remediated, however, as stated previously, once the containment was taken down, the mold spores spread all over the house, leading to a failure with the clearance test. Regarding the water damage, there were no signs of water damage during the inspection.

We did provide a scheduled timeline of what was going to be completed during the process and how long it was going to take, whcih was approved and followed. We work with our clients to ensure that the project is completed based on the client's schedule. We have the flexibility to start the project a few weeks ahead or even re-schedule a project. We offer these services to our valued customers.

We follow strict industry guidelines and wear personal protective equipment at all times when working on all of our services, including mold, asbestos, water damage, re-construction and fire and smoke damage. As part of our protocol, we collect 50% of the invoice before the start of the project from each client. We provided cost-free, complimentary services when we cleaned and restored the personal belongings - in this particular situation.

Alvin in Markham
Alvin in Markham

Bathroom Inspection

I called Canada's Restoration Services when I believed I had a moisture issue inside one or our second floor bathrooms. Alex came out to perform an inspection and assured me that the bathroom was dry and whatever moisture that had caused the fungal growth was now gone. Even still, he suggested that I call a plumber to physically check beneath the toilet and so the growth can be properly cleaned.

While he was here, he also agreed to inspect parts of the basement where I suspected there may be water penetration. Again to my relief, Alex explained where the water stains came from and not to worry.

I truly appreciated Alex's professional and honest assessment. I would not hesitate to call them again.

Hi Alvin,

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that Alex was able to answer all the questions you had and provide you relief and support during the inspection. Alex is an honest and dedicated team leader at Canada's Restoration Services with over 10 years in the company. Our team of professionals are certified experts in mold, asbestos, water damage, fire or smoke damage and re-construction. We will provide Alex with the recognition they deserve.

Etexier in North York
Etexier in North York

Asbestos removal from around air vents

Keniel and DiMario arrived on remove the asbestos millboard I found around many of the air vents in my house. They arrived on time, were very polite, and showed me everything they had done once completed. They also answered all my questions about the process. A very professional crew. Highly recommended.

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Canada's Restoration Services specializes in asbestos testing and asbestos removal in Toronto. We work hard to ensure that our valued customers receive the reliable and professional services that they require. We will provide Keniel, DiMario and the rest of the team with the recognition they deserve. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Remediation and air cleanup

I am a single mom with a young daughter and when I found out that the air in my house was not ideal, Canada Restoration Services completely put my mind at ease. Alex and Oscar were supremely knowledgeable and thorough and their follow up was professional and top notch.
Oscar went above and beyond what he should have with care, professionalism and made me feel as though my home and family were important to him as well. Right from the start I knew I was in the best hands and very well taken care of with him and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive review. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to ensure that we provide exceptional service to all of our valued customers. We specialize in mold removal, asbestos testing and asbestos removal, water damage, fire and smoke damage and re-construction services. We will provide Alex and Oscar with the recognition they deserve.

Momo in Edmonton
Momo in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Mold Removal

We discovered a mold issue in our house and were very frustrated with the untimely responses and lack of attention from the initial restoration company we consulted with. On Thanksgiving Monday, we called Canada's Restoration Service. Less than 45 minutes later, Jorge called us back, immediately decreased our fears, answered our questions with so much detail and patience, told us what to do until we could see him and scheduled an appointment. Since that day, Jorge and his team which included Jacob, Russel and James have provided fabulous service, answered our questions in a prompt manner, always responded to our emails or texts about the work and have been on time for every appointment. They've never rushed us in any conversation and are thorough, thoughtful and very helpful in responses. They are extremely professional, hard working and friendly. Jorge has recommended excellent contacts for our interior and exterior rebuilding. Even though, his work is done, Jorge continues to follow up, provide recommendations and resources and is making sure the job is getting done completely to our satisfaction. We feel very fortunate to have met Jorge, Jacob, James and Russel and would highly recommend them to anyone requiring restorations services.

Hi Momo,

Thank you for your positive review. At Canada's Restoration Serices, we provide professional services to all of our valued customers. We are glad that Jorge and the crew were able to provide quick and reliable services while performing restoration work. The team will receive the recognition that they deserve. We look forward to hearing from you.

Marc from Toronto
Marc from Toronto

Great experience with repair and restoration

We are totally satisfied with the professionalism and workmanship of this company. Alex provided a clear and thorough estimate of the recommended work to be done to restore our home after some significant water damage to ceilings and walls. He took the time to explain his recommendations and was exceptionally responsive to all our questions. The quote was very fair and the crew arrived promptly on the scheduled start date. Luis and his crew arrived promptly and reliably every day for the approximately 14 days that it took to complete the job. Luis was very responsive to our needs and the two primary workers, jeffrey and Diego, worked very hard and efficiently to complete the job as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality and workmanship. They always were polite and respectful of our property and needs. At the end of each work day, they made sure to clean up as best they could so that our house was left In the best shape possible given the messy nature of replacing.ceilings and walls. Home restoration is never pleasant, but honestly Luis and his crew made the experience more than tolerable. We are thrilled with the completed work and would definitely highly recommend this company without any hesitation.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We take water damages very seriously at Canada's Restoration Services and follow a strict water damage procedure to restore yor home back to pre-disaster conditions. Water Damage Restoration must be completed by IICRC certified specialists, such as Alex and Luis, to ensure that secondary damages like mold do not occur. We will provide Alex, Luis and the rest of the crew with the recognition they deserve. We hope to hear from you again.

Snickers3 in Old Toronto
Snickers3 in Old Toronto

Asbestos

I had a fantastic consult with Aris Rodriguez about asbestos in my home. He was straight forward, incredibly knowledgable and actually advised that it wasn't the time to spend money on the testing based on our plans and timeline with our home. He also advised me on what the next steps should actually be and what questions I should be asking other trades we were having come in and when the right time would be to engage him. I so appreciated his honesty. A solid professional to say the least. Thanks Aris!

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Srvices, we provide exceptional services to our valued customers. Aris has been with the company for over 4 years and has been a huge asset. We are glad that he was able to help.

More about Canada's Restoration Services

Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold removal, asbestos testing and removal, water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage and reconstruction.

We operate 24/7 and guarantee to be on site within 45 minutes for all emergencies. We provide same day appointments and have completed over 10,000 inspections and jobs nationwide. We work with every insurance company across Canada to help make the process quicker and easier for you and your family. We also provide free financing for all eligible customers to help ease any burdens.

We are a nationwide company and have been awarded over 10 awards by HomeStars and have also been awarded Top Restoration Company. We value our customers and work hard to provide professional and reliable services. Call and speak to an expert today! We service Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta!