HomeStars  >  Demolition in Whitby  >  Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Jenny in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very impressed with this company.
Stephany was very professional, friendly and made it very comfortable to have her in our home while she provided mold removal service for us. Stephany was thorough, hardworking and she made sure to check in with me to make sure I was happy with the end result. Thank you Canada Restoration Services.

Lauren in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

In Oct/2017, we had a sign of mold on our ceiling in the master bedroom and was concerned as my husband as lung problems.
Alex came out and was very honest by letting us know that it was just condensation caused by not having proper baffles for venting and also that we needed to top up our attic insulation as this would decrease our heating costs. There was no charge for this consultation. He gave us names of companies to contact and we have now had this done.
Lauren

Terry in Ottawa
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Arrived home to a flood in my basement. I called Canada Restoration Services, and within minutes was speaking with Paul Quirouette ( Branch Manager ). Paul arrived at our rural location within 40 minutes. He quickly assessed the situation and put us at ease. I must say that I have never met someone with so much knowledge and customer service skills. Paul and his team are professionals, and I highly recommend them. I wish I would have called him 6 years ago when we experienced a similar situation!

Good Morning Terry,

Thank you for the kind review. Paul is new to our company, we are very happy to have him. Please know that you can contact us at anytime in the future.

SHorbass in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My husband and I had a major flood during the holidays. We called Canada Restoration Services and were immediately put in contact with their Branch Manager, Paul Quirouette. Within 40 minutes, Paul arrived at our front door with coffee in hand (for us!), ready to help. He assured my husband and I (mainly me) that Canada Restoration Services would take care of my family and our home and that we would have nothing to worry about- other than our pending Christmas plans. He and his team got to work immediately and finished the work on schedule. Paul dealt with my insurance adjuster directly (removing that stress from me and my husband). Danny and I were so happy with Paul and his team, we hired them for the rebuild of our basement. The restoration and rebuild is now complete and we must say, in light of such a disaster, we have never had such a pleasant experience in such an awful situation. Thank you so much to Paul and his team.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the kind review! Paul is new to our CRS family, and a welcome addition. Having a flood like yours is stressful at any time of the year but during the holidays is an added stress.

We are so glad that this was taken care of and exceeded your expectations.

Please know that if there is anything we can do for you in the future you can contact us at anytime.

-Laura

We were looking for someone to remove the asbestos stucco ceiling of our living and dining room and some floor tiles in the basement.
After having negative experiences with two other asbestos removal companies I finally found Robert. He was straight forward, honest, and fast. He quoted my job and had David and his team start the following day. My entire project was completed in a few days. I was not billed until I had all the required documentation (bill of landing and air analysis). His price was fair and would highly recommend using Templar Asbestos Removal.

wlogergren@shaw.ca  in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called Jorge with a unique problem. My indoor cat died unexpectedly and I was unable to locate her. Exterminators, contractors, Wildlife rescue were all unable to help me. Jorge was very empathetic and kind. Next morning Stephany was here with charcoal filter fan and oil spray for the decaying odor. Jorge worked his magic to discount the fee as I'm disabled, on a pension. Stephany and crew were here to search between the belly boards. They did an excellent job. Highly recommended.

Happy New Year to you. We want to thank you for the kind words. our staff prides itself with high level of service.

Bony  in Toronto

Oscar, Lester, and Aristedes are three of the most dedicated, hard working people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Their attention to detail, dedication to get every job done quickly but with perfection, and bright personalities make them such a pleasure to be around. I would recommend them to anybody in need of damage restoration.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you mentioning or techs. They are some of the hardest working guys in the industry.

Please know if there is anything we can help you with in the future you can contact us at anytime.

Tina in Toronto

Aris, Oscar and Lester are excellent workers who give their best efforts to the work they are given and do. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of restoration help.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Please know you can contact us at anytime for any further work.

1 review Hamilton, ON

I submitted an online request for an estimate and within the week Aris came out to the house to investigate the moisture and mould problems in my damp basement and poorly insulated and ventilated attic.

In addition to providing a quote for services Aris also suggested measures to deal with the cause of the moisture problems as a necessary step for avoiding future mould growth problems.

Within a week of my initial online request the crew was booked and onsite to remediate the mould. Oscar and Lester were courteous and fantastic at communicating arrival times, work progress and giving me time to make arrangements to get my cat out of the house while they were spraying the mould.

I had follow-up questions about residual surface material on our historic wood beams after the treatment and the crew addressed my concerns and gave me assurance in writing that the materials were safe.

The estimate from Canada's Restoration Services was 2.5 times LESS than a quote from another local company without the credentials and positive reviews of CRS. I would recommend CRS to my friends and family!

Thank you for sharing your experience on here with other's, Thank you for the kind words as well!
We are so glad that we were able to help you with the work in your home. please now if there is anything we can do to help you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Canada's Restoration Services.

Anonymous in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Aris came to my home in Hamilton from Toronto to check for mould in the attic. This was a free estimate so I expected he would find something that needed fixing. He found no mould and said I had no problem, but did have moisture and recommended more insulation in the attic, which we have heard before. He then took the time to quote me on another issue I asked about while he was there and sent the quote that night. We plan to put that project off, but it will be Canada Restoration I trust with doing the job. The company also provided me with names of companies in my area that they work with to do the attic insulation and I have always gotten an answer when I call. I found them very helpful and was very impressed someone would come from Toronto for free only to tell me I did not need their services for the issue I had called about.

Hi Dana ..just to thank you for the kind works..it helps when our employees are mentioned and then a show up to new customers .

More about Canada’s Restoration Services, Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Water Damage Restoration

Mold Removal, Asbestos Removal, Water & Fire Restoration and Demolition and Construction in Toronto, GTA , Southwestern Ontario, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeding expectations should be the standard when dealing with Mold or Asbestos Removal. We continue to provide property owners the best service we can, which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal. We offer FREE financing up to 24 months with 0 down and 0% interest, on approved credit, as well as long term, low interest financing options. Call us today to find out more.
"It's Not Just What We Do, It's How We do It "

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos.

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan.
As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean as it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected area.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
* Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
We can handle any size Fire / Water Damage Restoration. We offer 24/7 Emergency Services and can be on site within 45 minutes.

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, commercial and industrial.

Demolition & Construction Services:
Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all within your budget.

Insulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the correct process of mold remediation which extends beyond just the removal, but fixing the source as well. The insulation and ventilation is a vital part in ensuring that mold growth does not return. Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our Mold Removal in Attics process:

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto:

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval :
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com

Click below to learn more about black mold:
www.blackmouldremoval.ca