Canada's Restoration Services

Best of 2020 winner 12 timesBest of 2020winner 12 times

Reviews for Canada's Restoration Services

Mandy1955 in Vaughan
Mandy1955 in Vaughan

Mold in our bedroom carpets and walls

We discovered mold in our carpets and our walls. We called Canada's restoration service to make an appointment. Shortly afterwards Oscar called and we set up an appointment for two days later. Oscar arrived early, which really impressed us , not used to this He reassured us that it would be taken care of by his team,His team were very professional. They wouldn't let us move some of the heavy furniture, they did it for us. When they finished the job they explained that they would be back to pick up the machines. We highly recommend Oscar and his team.

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we are dedicated to providing professional and reliable serivces. Oscar has been with the team for a few years now and is a strong asset to the company. We wanted to thank you for your recommendation and look forward to speaking with you again.

Mould Removal in basement

I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. From the time of the first telephone call to the initial inspection and job estimate to the finished work, I was treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. The scope of the job needing to be done was carefully explained to me in advance. The two gentleman arrived exactly on time on the scheduled date and did what I consider a superb job in a reasonable amount of time, leaving my entire basement neat and tidy, in fact cleaner than I've seen it in years! Before leaving, they carefully went over exactly what they had done to complete the job, leaving behind a very satisfied customer.

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to provide professional and reliable services. We are delighted that we were able to help and will provide the team with the recognition they deserve.

kkbouche
kkbouche

Mold inspection

I was worried about some mold I discovered in our cold storage room, especially since my 6 year old son is allergic to mold. Alex, our inspector, was very professional, timely and knowledgeable and provided some very good information to help with remediation. I would highly recommend him and CRS for any remediation needs.

Hi there,

Thank you for positive review. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to provide professional and reliable services to our valued clients. We are delighted that Alex was able to help and provide you with the support that you and your family needed. We will provide him with the recognition he deserves. We wanted to thank you for your recommendation and look forward to hearing from you again!

Gabriela in Toronto
Gabriela in Toronto
0 reviews Brossard,

Asbestos Removal

The asbestos removal from the old oil furnace of our house in Brossard turned out to be a smooth experience once we contacted CRS. Everything went flawless and within the very short period of time we needed things done: the communication, the estimation (thank you Jean-Michel) and, finally, the work itself performed by very professional technicians. I asked for their names just because they deserve to be mentioned here, Prateek and Cameron.

Hi Gabriela,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to provide professional and reliable services to our valued clients. We are delighted that Jean Michel, Prateek and Cameron were able to help restore your home. We will provide them with the recogniton they deserve and wanted to thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to speaking with you again!

mark in Brampton
mark in Brampton

Flood remediation

Canada’s restoration services is a fantastic company. They are professional, prompt and pleasant. A very hard working group.
I would use this company again and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
To anyone else.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to provide professional and reliable services to our valued clients. We are delighted we were able to restore your home and wanted to thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you again.

sam king west
sam king west

Basement cleanup and renovation

We had a sewage back up in our basement with flooding and emergency services and repair needed. This company thoroughly cleaned and restored our basement as well as did a needed renovation to it. They did incredible work in a timely manner and I highly recommend.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we understand that disasters can happen, which is why we provide 24/7 emergency restoration services in Toronto. Our team is equipped with state of the art equipment and are ready to handle any sized water damage emergency, during anytime of the day. We are delighted we were able to restore your home and wanted to thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Gabby in Toronto
Gabby in Toronto

Mold Removal From the attic

During our pre-purchase home inspection we found mold in the attic I was recommended to Canada's Restoration Services by the inspector. They provided a very competitive quote and completed the job so fast and clean. I was expecting a bigger ordeal due to the health risks of mold but they were beyond professional and cautious. Before I knew it the mold was gone and the attic looked brand new. I would call them again should I ever find mold in my home again.

Thank you!

Hi Gabby,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to provide professional and reliable services to our valued clients. We are delighted we were able to help and wanted to thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Caledon, ON

Asbestos and mold Removal

We were doing renovations in our home when we found asbestos and mold. We reached out to Canadian Restoration Services regarding the matter and within a day we had a project manager contact us. Our project manager Aris and his team were very supportive and helpful, they would always answer our calls/ reply back to our messages. They did everything they could to help us and really went above and beyond the scope of work.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we work hard to ensure that our valued clients receieve professional and reliable services. We will provide Aris and the rest of the team with the recognition they deserve. We are delighted we were able to help and look forward to speaking with you again!

Yoav in Toronto
Yoav in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Attentive, Conscientious and Genuinely Caring

After the initial shock of learning my house had been destroyed by fire, I was immediately thrust into a world of further uncertainty dealing with my insurance company, their adjusters and preferred contractors.
The process was moving forward completely outside of my control, with little explanation or accountability. I had no idea of what was being spent, or what a timeline would look like - I feared we would run up against the limits on my policy without a satisfactory result.
After some sleepless nights I finally found Canada's Restoration Services. The rave reviews that they get online are extremely well earned, and I cannot say enough good things about them.
Their representative immediately put a stop to the way work was being done on my house, and everyone involved soon fell into line. They are well respected in the industry. Canada's Restoration Services got me a settlement far higher than I could have imagined, and on terms that allowed me complete control over how the project would proceed and the money spent.
Though I started off feeling powerless, and subject to the agenda of other people and companies, I ended up in control, and with the resources to put things back in order to my liking - and it is all due to Canada's Restoration Services and their diligent, attentive work. They are available at all times by phone, explaining the process in detail, and genuinely focused on helping people.
I absolutely would recommend Canada's Restoration Services without hesitation.

Hi Yoav,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Canada's Restoration Services, we provide 24/7 emergency restoration services across Canada. We are delighted that we were able to turn a negative situation into a positive outcome. We understand that these situations can be furstrating and stressful, which is why we are here to help! We wanted to thank you for your recommendation and look forward to speaking with you again.

Dr. C.H. from Toronto
Dr. C.H. from Toronto

Removal of asbestos wrapping on pipe and demolition of old drywall ceiling

Reliable, professional, and courteous. I was very pleased with the work. The two techs on site were meticulous about cleanliness and the actual job. The GM (Operations) was very helpful with quotes, scheduling and follow-up. Definitely a good bet for anyone needing top notch service and support, plus a job extremely well done.

Hi Dr. C.H.,

Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted that we were able to help. We will provide our team with the recognition they deserve.

More about Canada's Restoration Services

Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold removal, asbestos testing and removal, water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage and reconstruction.

We operate 24/7 and guarantee to be on site within 45 minutes for all emergencies. We provide same day appointments and have completed over 10,000 inspections and jobs nationwide. We work with every insurance company across Canada to help make the process quicker and easier for you and your family. We also provide free financing for all eligible customers to help ease any burdens.

We are a nationwide company and have been awarded over 10 awards by HomeStars and have also been awarded Top Restoration Company. We value our customers and work hard to provide professional and reliable services. Call and speak to an expert today! We service Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta!